Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Serious OOC thread for Divinity Journey...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Serious OOC thread for Divinity Journey...

Ok, we transported TO the island? Or something like a boat OFF the island? Or on the shore of land NEAR the island?

Silver and Matty and I were trying to figure out how to describe where we are.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

General outline:

We find stone.

Stone get mad.

Stone teleport us away.

We see Weilios sea in the distance... about two day march.

Then we go to Sanct island and find key, yadda yadda.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Unhappy

Scratch that, we're on the shore of Weilios.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Do I get crazier the closer we get? Cause I really don't feel like doing an insane silver, just normal Silver, protector of the songstress.q

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Silver, you've now had 2 knocks to the head...don't you think that's crazy enough? Besides, seems like Ileni is having serious DMS (Dark Magic Syndrome) and Foxhead is just, well, crazy, (like a Fox).

Strider: on the shore? not for long....

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 08-08-2001 at 11:51 PM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

description of the island.

Attempt to draw it out..

Sanctuary Island

.........../``\
........../......|
........./....../
......../.......|
........|........\
........|.........|
.........\........\
...........\.......|
.............\..../
...............\./

the . are placeholders.
This should give you a general idea what it looks like from a arial view. Ill be drawing the map in detail with photoshop. On that map will be the layout of the town as well.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Coolio. Thanks!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 12:38 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

here is the map.
Color coding Is on the pic. This should give you guys the layout of the island.
note: The port is the brown on the water. Everything else should be self explanitory. Basicly the whole island is covered in trees.

Strider:This may be edited if nessisary if you find the map unworkable for the story.

Attachment: image2.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-09-2001 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

It's fine.

We have to get to the island, and our Questers aren't the people for that sort of thing.

Seeing as how Rumbug went on a vacation without telling me, we'll have to get Trident to take us across. Can your character pick us off the shore, Tri?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 12:31 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Is he on vacation AGAIN? Can we push his character off a boat?

j/k

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-11-2001 12:46 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

He's back till Tuesday.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 06:36 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Gimme his phone number, i am gunna call and yell at him =P

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-12-2001 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

He's not coming back, I think... He's an impatient *******. Oh hell.

Die H'Dero!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 12:06 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

no hes just a *******.

He gets my hopes up, then drops them like a ton of bricks!

Die Rumble!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 01:01 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

see previous post regarding boat?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 01:16 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

LOL

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 02:43 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I know how to get us to the island!

IC:

Ileni struggled awake from her brief nap. A syrupy-sweet voice still wafted through the remnants of her dream. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, she looked down at her feet and her eyes widened!

I thought it was a dream!

She stood up, and closed her eyes tightly. She knew she needed to concentrate, to gather her energy. Focusing on that one important thought, she rose onto her tiptoes and clicked her heels together once, twice, thrice! Glowing ruby rays of light, sparkled from her feet. Her head spun. The world spun and faded. She felt a rush of energy surge through her. We will surely reach the island! Suddenly she felt the world tilt one last time, and reality slammed into her consciousness again.

Thank Thee, oh Bountiful Pink Norumen for Thy Divine Words of Wisdom!

Ileni opened her eyes, in gratitude and ...."What the..!"

The world was suddenly nothing but black and white!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 04:59 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Matty's Posting!

Oh dear, poor abused Silver!

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 05:01 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

As Silver watched intently, the white boat moved closer to the shore. It was shooting up flames, that then burst into beautiful colors in the sky! As the boat came closer, Silvran squinted to read the writing on the side of the boat...

"D...I...S....N....E...Y......Disney?"

Suddenly, a huge mouse came down the plank that they had thrown to the side of the boat. Silver watched in horror as he stuck a pair of mouse ears on everyone, and led them onto the boat. The mouse smiled and said

"Hi! I'm Mickey! We just opened up this line to that island over there!"

Ewyn began to stutter "Is....t..t....this....Phen's....b..b...boat?"

Mickey smiled and said "No, its Disney's"

At this point Silver noticed the hundreds of scantly clad ladies dancing on a stage. He ran over, and as they say, the rest is history.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 05:11 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I think... we have a problem...

Silver has been hit a few too many times on the head...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 07:39 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Beam me up Scottie!

umm...somebody post? or am I gonna start transporting folks?

And um, should I drop anybody into the drink on the way?

------------

The boat arrives and a golden-haired little child descends from the lowered plank. Her hair glints in the sunlight. She wears a strange little white suit with a big red bow. Her hair looks like it's been caught in a dimension rift. And she carries a mighty new weapon; a large white and red swired disk, on a long stick. Light shines along it's surface. Is this a magical creature? Is this one of the divinities, but wait....she speaks...no, divine creature...she sings.....

"On the Good Ship Lollipop, it's a short hop to the candy shop.."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Mother, make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 08:56 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Je-SUS H. Christ.

What have you been drinking, Goldy?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 09:28 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Don't swear like that, it's not genteel.

...Goldy walks off muttering....trying........story....next......not coming back!......

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 09:38 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I would feel better if you didn't take my fooling around on the forums as a indication of my maturity/mental stability.

If you would like me to act my age/mental health, then I need to leave, because no sane 44 year old woman would be out on this forum or involved with a group like this.

Geez, I guess I made your case for ya.

Adios.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-13-2001 09:47 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

I almost cried reading that message Goldy.

I deleted Strider's post, as it was outright mean. I don't care if I lose my mod powers cause of that, but it was mean.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 12:52 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I just talked to him, and he probably isn't coming back, so what's the harm?

Besides I did write the character. Thus, it's my property.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 01:34 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

=\ Sorry Golds.

[She didn't need to hear the rest of that, I left the good part]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Last edited by SilverHorse on 08-14-2001 at 01:58 AM

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 01:36 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

thanks guys.

I'll try to contain the idiocy. It was a bad day and humor is my normal reaction to that. Sorry.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:14 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Idiocy? you don't know how much reading your posts makes my day better. You know how most of my days go Goldy, I usually tell you all about them

Your posts actually do brighten my otherways sad days. And I thank you for that.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:18 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

He's right Goldy. Don't let my 80 year old maturity get in the way of your internal Fountain of Youth. I love to act like a kid too, but sometimes I can't help but sound superior when I'm not.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 03:32 AM