Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Jobs [Storyline Team Only]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ok guys. I haven't worked on the storyline for a long time. Now it's time to kick back into gear.

I want to talk with Goldy/Matt and Sadfriend on ICQ at some point, to discuss the integration of characters in the storyline.

Rumble, Trident, Silver, you guys brainstorm ideas on Keldrin. ONLY KELDRIN, though. Think about the formation, wars etc etc etc.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

this is the Storyline for t2 right?

Do we even know if theres going to be a Keldrin yet?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 01:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Umm, duh

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Well, I was looking through all the ideas and stuff..oh well. I am going to go lay down and start pondering where to start.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Alright, to business.

First off, is this thread restricted to the Storyline crew? If not, make it so. We don't want some jerk coming in a ruining the discussion.

Second, I have IRC (mIRC) but I deleted ICQ because it gave me major computer problems.. applications crashing.. internet malfunctioning.. computer not turning on... I will register an IRC room for us to use. I think IRC is much better, because you can have multiple people in one conversation instead of 2 person conversations.. Get mIRC if you don't have it..

We need to ask one of the moderators to restrict this thread off to only us.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Question: If you guys are all working on storyline, will there be anyone else here to RP with me?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Of course we will be able to RolePlay.

If you can post, that means this thread isn't restricted..

We need a moderator who can restrict this off..

Eek, I just noticed that me and Goldy are the only ones in this Storyline team that don't have moderation control..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I don't have moderation control either.... hmm, I recall helping Sea start the whole concept of story-telling and RPGing. Strider joined in shortly after me....

I was just thinking, if you guys are all busy, you won't be doing much RPing(sad but true, only so much time). Thus, the RPing forum will be very lonely.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

So?

You don't need it.. I'm the only one who really needs it

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:56 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I'm not asking for it....just why do we have:
Rumble, SilverHorse, Strider, dawm, FOAD, Mir.

(Obviously the last are general moderators)

It seems like overkill for a forum of this size....(nothing personal against any of the moderators, just seems like too many)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 06:58 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Keldrin of the T2RPG universe:

Bustling, big, lots of dwellings, cabins. A big round open market, perhaps. At war with surrounding orc towns, perhaps.

Hrmmm... I think IRC would be a good way, I need to talk to the other guys. Ideas come best when thought of in a group, eh? hehe

Sadfriend, what IRC server do you use?

Rumble is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

really there are only 3 Rping forum moderators

the last 3 are general

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 09:41 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

ONLY 3. 1 would be plenty.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 12:24 AM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Why would you have unneeded moderators on a forum?

No, I think Ji or Strider has a use for them on the Tribes RolePlaying forums, or else they wouldn't be moderators here. They would moderate somewhere else.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 12:25 AM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Discussions can be held at my room on the IRC server irc.dynamix.com. The room is #trpgrp and the room is MODERATED, meaning you have to have permission from an OPERATOR before the server even allows you to speak. SO, if you are some brat who has decided to ruin the Storyline Team's discussions, tough luck for you, nobody in the room can hear you unless I give you a voice.

KEY INFORMATION:
Server: irc.dynamix.com
Channel: #trpgrp

We can talk there.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 12:26 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Okay I'm there and you are ignoring my PM :p

Rumble is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

sorry I was afk.

I'm back now, but you need to register your name before I can auto-op you.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 01:09 AM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Strider, if you don't type
/nickserv identify
then NickServ will kick you out for 10 minutes AS THAT NICK, because NickServ thinks someone is trying to hack your name. You can always re-log on as another name (i.e. Strider) and it will work.

You always log on for a minute then get booted by nickserv.

Storyline Crew, cmon and get over to #trpgrp on irc.dynamix.com so we can get down to business!

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 03:42 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I'm in there right now

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-25-2001 07:55 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

I am there

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-25-2001 11:39 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

bump...

(moving threads to the right place)

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 09:57 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Where is trident?! I haven't seen him

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 12:35 PM