Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC cooments for The Uprising
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

OOC cooments for The Uprising

Did the story die?

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

I hope not. That one was turning out good. Goldy, go reincarnate the story so it may uprise once more.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

done.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

To make it easier to follow lets try to organize things.

First off what exactly has happened? From my understanding a bunch of dark rebels lead by Death Merchant have taken over Keldrin and set it on fire. A strange man has picked up Melkin. Keldrin is ablaze. The Keldrin Army Regulars(do they exist now that Marius isn't there to lead them?) have not been called into action. The militia is completely defeated.

Are all of these statements true? Fill me in, it is kinda confusing.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I'm not sure that Marius even fits in here, because I don't think the two stories are related. (DM needs to clarify that.)

Yeah I think you got some of it. Here's some more:

The Mayor's been kidnapped and is being tortured for information.

Matthew Foxhead had a duel with one of the goons.

A mysterious black cloud shadow thing/person is hanging around.

And Cypher went running for his potions to see if he could help.

And yes, with the death of Balkor, the last of the militia is gone.

Keldrin is ablaze and we need DM back to keep it going!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 02:21 AM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

heheh actually theres one militia guy still inside the house where balkor ran out of, but hes probably dead by now
also i took out my middle line where Cypher found his house burnt down, it didn't sound right/fit in

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Okay then, so the Keldrin Army has not been called in right? Or was the militia Keldrin's entire fighting force?

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Nope...you gonna play your new character here?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 05:56 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I can't really plug Adrien in here. Don't worry though, I am thinking up of a story that will involve him.

Then again I could put him in, I would have to meet with the people writing this story first though, I need an interesting way to introduce him.

I am just thinking of putting Gerhad in. As a member of the Keldrin Army or fighting force, it is natural that he shows up. I guess since the army hasn't been called in, it should be, and I will put him in.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 06:09 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes, that's who I was thinking of, your big lovable soldier-chef.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 09:59 PM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Gotta like the fat soldier-chefs.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 11:05 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

lol i forgot about that i had K'neth Lind i may use him if you let me :}

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Death: it's your story! If you want Melken to be important...lemme know. hmmm...maybe that's why the stranger scooped him up?

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 05:55 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, yep, make him important...how 'bout making the strangers good people trying to save him, but Melkin doesn't know it right away? And more people, baddies, chasing them...could get quite interesting.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

DM...you read my mind! That was kinda what I was hoping when I wrote that last part. Or maybe that some good guys THOUGHT the stranger was a bad guy and Melken tried to escape and it turned out the good guys were the bad guys....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 06:36 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I love having the good guys switch places with the bad guys.

Mind reading makes my head hurt...I usually stick to the text. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-04-2001 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

hrmmmm... i don't know what i should have Cypher do other than die... any suggestions cause i don't wanna kill Cypher off yet

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

dont kill him off i think DM is going to do something in the story that we will need him

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yep, he'll come in handy later on....unless you want to kill him...

Either way, I could surely make the story interesting.

Anyone want to play Tanarin, the bowmaker? He strikes me as a perfect hidden hero, in conjunction with Melkin.

Last edited by DeathMerchant on 07-05-2001 at 03:46 PM

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 03:34 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

hehe my wagon may come in handy too

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 04:32 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Oh, definetely...you never know what could be useful...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 06:52 PM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Like the big thing in the back of it and i'm not telling what it is. but i will tell you it needs to be fixed.

God Bless America

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 07:25 PM