Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

@ RUMBLE!!!

You...you....how...sputter....ungentlemanly of you!!! Getting us going on the quest. HOW COULD YOU???!!!??

Just tell me that Saere is NOT still singing, upside down on your shoulder!

Are we supposed to just abandon poor young Foxhead?

And did everyone notice that H'Dero picked up the YOUNGER female and threw HER over his shoulder?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-20-2001 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

lol, well I left lots of space for the other ppl to fill in... I picked up Saere cause she's the "key" to the Quest and I wanted to get moving...

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-20-2001 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks!! Now we can FINALLY do something!

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-20-2001 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Grrrrrrrr Blacksmith hurt Saere! Silver kill blacksmith!

(please? )

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Heh.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Silver, you realize that you can write about yourself wherever you are. Just as long as it's in the story. For example:

Strider posts:
Yadda yadda, Saere gets hit by branch.

Silverhorse posts:

Silver wandered in a daze. His journies were erratic and strange, but he felt a strange sense of terrible purpose nagging at him as he got farther away from the Mines. He felt it was only right to go due East.

(or something like that)

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Strider... Saere couldn't knock down H'Dero... :p

Jeez we wait a week for you to post that?

Can you please post Ewyn getting us into the mines?

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

... H'Dero could be knocked down if she used her weight correctly. Let's see you try carrying your girlfriend without getting knocked over when she's kicking and pushing.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 02:17 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Oh... okay... that relates...

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 02:22 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ROFL Strider. Your post was the best one in the whole story so far!!

Ah man, I wish we could make this into a movie....I can just SEE that scene!!!

Silver...can you wander towards the mine and stumble over foxhead? literally?

or maybe matty thinks you're a goblin and tries to jump you cause you sound like one:

quote:
Grrrrrrrr Blacksmith hurt Saere! Silver kill blacksmith!

ED:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumble
Strider... Saere couldn't knock down H'Dero... :p

Jeez we wait a week for you to post that?

Can you please post Ewyn getting us into the mines?

Rumble, at this point, wouldn't H'Dero just glare at her, rub his shoulder and keep going? You did such a great job charging off!!

Or are you waiting for someone to find you?

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 06-23-2001 at 05:48 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 05:10 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

I exploded...

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 06:19 AM
Relkin
OrcRavager

wow, this looks really kewl. But, if you don't mind my asking, what is this? Is it like a PBEM only on a message board? It looks awesome

Relkin is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Relkin Click here to Send Relkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Relkin Find more posts by Relkin Add Relkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

HOLY PHEN and THE OTHER TWO!

RUMBLE.....!!!!!

....that.....rocked.....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 06:37 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Lady Fire-Head?

I'm getting tired of all these goblins falling in love with me. =]

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 01:08 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

what the hell happened to the goblins?

and my my silver is a bad guy. go read my post

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Silver scary. Ileni sounds like a dip-doodle. heh.

The goblins, creatures of dark, don't like light... Saere, child of light, with her silver-throated voice, hand-picked by Norumen, goddess of peace to lead the quest might perhaps bring light in the energy from her voice.

Goblins have never heard singing before? Or at least such light-filling, uplifting singing. It hurts. Goblins don't use loud noises...everything carries and echoes in the mine. Orcs are big and loud. Goblins are afraid of orcs. Saere's singing is not only loud (to them) it's also filled with light energy,

Or in other words, Saere's singing is white magic.

If you don't think sound can affect your nervous system, imagine the taped sound of fingernails on a chalkboard blasted on maximum volume with your head in the speaker. I think you'd start to vibrate, maybe start to screech too, particularly if you'd never heard it before.

NOT to say that's what Saere's singing sounds like, mind you.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 06:21 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

You can have a tremendous amount of fun with vibration. Play Sandstorm at max vol in your car. I suggest earplugs. Every time it hits one of those low, loud notes, EVERYTHING vibrates. Knobs, mirrors, etc...

That can't be good for a car.

PS: I been censored? Now, how will the newbies learn to SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCC
CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Ok when you guys finish this story I am going to go read the entire thing and try to comprehend what happened. So somehow, that goblin stab to Silver made him go psycho and he is now evil?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes...

unless.... it's something else but I can't give away anything...

notice that most of us are acting "out of character"

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 02:33 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

someone post!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 03:32 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

That needs to be Rumbag or Strudle.

Ileni has obviously gone into la-la land. "I....I....don't know.."

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 03:43 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

well then post in la la land!

Ill...eni......sudd....enly......be.gan......to.....wa....lk....towar..ds.......silv...er.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 09:06 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

rofl!! i wasn't planning to have her there, but since you started her stammering that way...I might as well slip that way a little.

I suspect, in order to get this story back on track, though, that some of the characters need to be normal again. The Esquire is going to get lonely if everyone is unstable.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 05:21 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Yes, take his dagger away and leave him with his sword.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 07:31 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Why with the sword.....?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

'Twas a joke Crash.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 10:53 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

OOC: dang it Silver, you just committed suicide! Arrrg... I need to get my icq fixed!

*ahem*

Major drama. I'm stunned. Now what?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 01:59 AM
-CsC-Murdock
GoblinRunt

Since Strider recognized me when I defended a n00b, this is Silver smurfing the forums. I read what dray said to falco and had to help the poor newbie out. anyways, I am leaving roleplaying as long as this forum in general. I may be back, I don't know. People sure are rude, to offer something, then take it away seconds later. I killed silver cause its kinda rude to leave a forum and leave silver sitting in one spot.

-CsC-Murdock is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -CsC-Murdock Click here to Send -CsC-Murdock a Private Message Find more posts by -CsC-Murdock Add -CsC-Murdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

uhm hyeah I cleared things up.......I will only be hurt, Illeni heals me. yah

Ed: NM Strider had cool idea. You tell em if you want =P

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 03:12 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Hmm... Murdock...

Anyway I think I shgould post soon!

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 03:23 AM