Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Poor Stroodley :(

Well my cough isn't getting that much better. My nose is running like crazy, the coughing is less apparent, but it still hurts :(

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Alright you guys..you both need to get better soon.

=(

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-14-2001 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

It's amazing how we both caught a seemingly deadly virus when we live so far away from each other...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-15-2001 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Serpent

You two get together or sumthin.... :Þ)
Edit: This is Crash on Serp's name for some reason.

Serpent is offline Old Post 06-15-2001 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Serpent Click here to Send Serpent a Private Message Click Here to Email Serpent Find more posts by Serpent Add Serpent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Whats is going to happen with Silver? I haven't quite picked up on what happened in the first place...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

RECAP:

Silver got knifed in the head by a goblin named Nagfoot. Ileni healed him. He started acting strange. The cook knocked him out. Old Freddy checked with Ewyn. Silver woke up afraid and ran off into the night. The legend mentioned this:

quote:
PAGE 2: Divinity:
The learned Esquire had relayed more details concerning the legend; how the Shining Warrior would wander lost in a Land of The Sundered Ones. And how he would remain there until and unless the quest was successfully completed and Balance restored to the Jewel Within him. Silver of Keldrin must be found, and soon!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

I'll be over here when you need me.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

YEAH!! Sad is back!!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 06:19 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Errm... Who's up next for posting? Me? Strudle? Rumble?

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Rumble said Strider.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 06:57 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Of course Rumbug said Strider. That's so I do the work!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I am in a land of Sundering........Ohhhhhh.......mysterious.....can I come back yet?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

SILVER!! Welcome back! How was the beach? And no you can't...you have to be found and "cured"

btw: I made a smilie just for you...did you see it?

OOOOOOh Rumble: LOOKING GOOD!

love the new avatar!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 05:37 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

How bout something from nagfoot?

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Yeah Goldy I decided to boost it up again... damn I love that pic

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 06:26 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

God I love that smily.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

hehe look at my avatar

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 09:04 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Even healers can't mend a broken leg that quick (OOC: hint hint Goldy).

Thanks, Strider. It's hard for me to gage these "magical healing" things. I'll remember that.

Notice though, that Ileni and Ewyn had to drag Foxhead over to a tree and prop him up? We'll just need to get his leg bound up and find him a tree branch/crutch or something. Or maybe we'll just drag him a while...H'Dero would like that.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 06:42 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE FIND AND CURE SILVER!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 08:23 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Weeeeeeeellll........ If strudle approved

i could have my second char come grab ya and take you to the monastery :p then the healer ladies could fix u up

but prolly not cuz it wouldnt go well with the storyline

but on the other hand if silver came to the final battle wif my char #2 and saved ppl's butts that would be good too...... i dunno.

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 09:52 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Once approved, I may be able to find him along a scouting trip or sumthin. But...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

well Silver...I think we can find you...but I'm not sure if we can cure you til we find the stone.. Maybe we can stave off some of the worse effects and you're only crazy from time to time. Have you noticed how some of the rest of the characters are also being affected?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 10:56 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

My guy can't be affected if he can be used, because he is already crazy/psychotic ;-)

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 11:16 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

You guys were always crazy.

That was the plan wasn't it Golden?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 12:56 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

That's right.. The only one that was ever normal was Silver.
Uh-huh. Yes, that's right.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 02:29 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Goldy get on ICQ ASAP!!!!

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 02:40 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I'm going out to dinner. They are in the car...I snuck a posting in. :p

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 02:43 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Blarg.

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 02:45 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-18-2001 08:49 PM