Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

If it's Silver at Saere's door and she's in her dainty blue nightie.....do us all a favor and DECK HIM!!

*ahem*
j/k Silver!

Sorry for that outburst. You may delete this now.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-06-2001 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Maybe I need to start reading this stuff...

bladerunner is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

You should. It is very good. Flows like a novel... I am enjoying it keep on posting!

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

heheheh........get ready to slap me......EXCEPT its not silver who is peering in

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-07-2001 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Strider, we need another meeting. Golden and I came up with some VERY good ideas.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-08-2001 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Yes, Strider. I'm being left out here.

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-09-2001 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Rumble...we NEED you in the story!! What's the guideline on writing another character into a scene?
I didn't want to presume and put H'Dero in doing and saying things unless it was ok with Rumble.

Rumble: icq me if you want the scoop on what's happening with Silver...if you can't get a hold of Strider...I know both of you have been sick lately.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 06-09-2001 at 08:20 PM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-09-2001 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Antibiotics work like a charm... I'm getting much better.

Get on ICQ, silly :p

But, I also agree that I'm not really doing much during that last odd part until we leave, just having my "calm-before-the-storm-alone-time".

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-09-2001 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I think Silver metioned you're getting your swords ready. Which is really important for the quest, while the rest of us are running around like idiots chasing screams and goblins. :p And I'm glad to hear you're doing better!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-09-2001 09:30 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Is this the post you were talking about peeking in?

quote:

OOC: So tired... yawn... Anyways...

Saere awoke at the light pushing of a hand. She cracked the crust that had formed on her eyes due to her crying and look blearily up at Ileni. "Is it time to leave already?" She whispered out of a parched mouth. When the healer nodded, Saere slid out of bed and plodded to her dresser. Her blue gown trailed around her ankles and she ushered Ileni out of the room. She was in the middle of changing when the the door cracked open and...

?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yuppers.

Gotta read the story to find out who done it.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 06:22 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

I always read the stories. Since super's server hasn't been up I basically forum camp, so when there is a new post here, I read it.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Glad to know we have a devoted reader...

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

I hate the down time between your posts though...then I got nuthing to do. So somethimes I wont come for a day or two, then read all the things I missed.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 06-10-2001 09:47 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

when are we continuing it.

Still stuck with matty's post.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

well, I'm hoping either D'Hero or Saere starts the quest.

after all, they are the real heroes here!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 01:35 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

NM...I'll start it...give me 20 to get my thoughts together. heh.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 01:53 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

<---- another devoted reader. looks good so far. *me drools for more*

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Ooohh... The quest has started.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 02:43 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

D'Hero, Goldy?

I'm drawing a blank... maybe it's the antibiotics... I'll wait for Strudley...

Rumble is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 03:49 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Isn't H'Dero Da Hero? :p

My bad. sorry. I always THINK of him that way. And constantly misspell it and I missed it this time. I'm sorry!!!

BAD GOLDY!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 05:58 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Hey can somebody get this quest rolling?

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thumbs up

Thank Phen, Saere is back!!!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 04:32 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

This is good guys, keep posting!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks DM, this is a great team, eh?
(psst: looking forward to what happens next with The Uprising too! I like your dark stuff!)

RUMBLE...where are you?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 08:44 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ok, sorry about the VIEW thingie:

and btw: is Saere like on valium?

quote:
Think of me and my wierding song.

LOVE IT!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 10:20 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Valium is anything that is a depressant or a sedative... Do you think singing is a form of depression of sedation?

Wierding is magical, or enthralling

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

coolio! I just learned something. About wierding.

Valium = happy pill. and yes, you're right...it's a sedative. (Not that I would know, mind you. But I think my mother the cook had some once...lol) And Saere's acting happy. That's a good thing!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 10:27 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Rainbow Six said it was any kind of sedative... bah

Like Rumble says: 'Old man Stroodley' Every muscle suddenly gave out on me when I reached the stairs, and I have a pounding migraine, and my nose is running, and my cough is worsening... I don't know how I'll live to 8:30 tonight..

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 10:34 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

awww, that is not good. Migraines are not something to ingore. :(

I'm sorry to hear you're not doing ok. Hang in there. I hope you feel better.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 10:52 PM