Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > New OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

Hrmm.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

you DID hit your head again, eh?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Right....Guess you guys had one of you little "behind the scenes: the making of..." and discussed what is going to happen. I am just wondering, but considering how long this one is already, how long total is this gonna go?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Bleah Crap! I never thouhgt of that! 4 pages and we are not even in the mines! Ahh!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Yep. Oh well, when I finally get back from vacation, I will have alot of reading to do...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

knowing us, not that much =P

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:40 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Lol. It may be next summer for all I know when you guys will eventually finish this game.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:44 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I'm not actually SURE we DID have a behind the scenes thing...and yes, its taking FOREVER to get into the mine!!!

By the time we finally get there, we're gonna have to gum those goblins to death or hit em with our canes!

Problem is: no one feels like they are in charge of this mission...
so I keep posting filler (looooooong posts..I post too much) and everytime H'Dero is close, some God from Machine (not to be confused with Deus) bOnKs him on the head.

I've been suspecting for weeks on end that the RPG gods are playing with us, and having a good laugh.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Silver =

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:04 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

In 9 hours.... Crash = ByeBye

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:08 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Silver =

ROFL!!

Then you're the PERFECT one to go into the mine....! "Fools rush in....."????

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:40 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

in that case

Silver =

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:42 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

In that case...
Silver = by Crash

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:45 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

eh? Silvran is, NOT YOU!

Is SOK gonna start singing about potatoes again? Or the big school bussy cave troll.

"Oh my darhlin, oh my darhlin, oh my darhlin Troll, divine!
You are huge and smell so sulfrus, and you're sitting on my mine!"

well, ok, it's really H'Dero's but it rhymed.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:49 AM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

LoL. Goldy, I think you are in need of some serious r&r. Go to bed. You are wierd even by the standards I grade you by!

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 04:53 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ok. that was truely wierd. I think I've been around too many people wearing perfume and cologne today..... the solvents and chemicals in there are doing a number on me.... I'm outta here.

HAVE a GREAT vacation there, Crash! I hope you don't suffer too much from comp withdrawal.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 05:00 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

lol, I should do that goldy......seeya crash

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 05:04 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Oh my darhling... Uh oh.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Crazy people. Okay, I got back from a day at SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND!

Superman: Ride of Steel.
INCREDIBLE

I had such a wonderful day, five rollercoasters, and six rides.

Most terrifying ride: Ferris Wheel

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Okay, as for my posting... the cave troll IS dead, right?

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Not unless you want him to be. From Strudle's description, this guy is pretty tough. SOooooooooooooooo If you want some action....you can finish him off. Just remember your ribs are still pretty stiff.

Or you can call him dead.

Your post.

Glad you had a great time!!! Sound like lunch-loosing fun!

Speaking of that, I'm off to dinner with my in-laws! (hehe, they are GREAT folks!)

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 01:43 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Hmm. I'll call him dead. Eyes and mouth and all, yecky. I'll wait for the Orc Boss

I am not fit to post (in the story) so I revoke my reservation

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 01:57 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Story is coming along great! Hrm It would be a interesting twist if Ileni got hurt.

No I think silver is like this to BIG OGRE!

(No, Silver is like this )

Last edited by SilverHorse on 07-15-2001 at 05:10 AM

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ooooh....great idea, Trident!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 05:25 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni put up her hands to shield her head and prayed to The Three for quick and effective deliverance.

Suddenly a dropship appeared overhead and three metallic creatures slid down from the sky.

"The THREE!" and Ileni threw herself on the ground, shaking in horror and awe.

Metallic voices rang out from inside their helmets:

"Secure Enemy Gens!"
"Objective Completed."
"Hurry up with that station you lagger!"

One of them aimed a silver stick with a spinning blue thing on it at Ileni and fired. WZZZZZZZZZZT! FOOM!!!!!! The rock pinning her down exploded. She was thrown back six feet. Another one pulled out a glowing green stick and pointed it at her. Engery flooded through her and suddenly she felt better than she had in years.

Stunned, she stammered, "Oh Mighty Three, thank Thee for Thy Divine Deliverance! How may I serve Thee?"

"Mighty Three? Hey Joe...she called us Mighty Three!"
"Hmmm, is that a clan name?"
"Dunno. Hey lady, you seen a red flag on a pole around here somewhere?"

At that point, young Foxhead ran over, entranced by the power of the new weapons he had just seen. "Hail, strangers! Thanks for helping us out. That's a sweet looking sword there, can I hold it?"

The Three turned to him, "Hey Kid, you seen a red flag on a pole?"

"Um, yeah, sure, it's down that tunnel, over there...." replied Matthew, thinking quickly.

"Thanks kid!" and The Three ran quickly down the entrance to the mine.

Matthew shouted to the fellowship..."HUrry UP, Ileni, everybody! We found a way into the mine!"

----------------------

OOC for the OOC: well... we gotta get in SOMEHOW, even if it means borrowing wandering players from another forum....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 07:17 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Goldy, I think you need your rest. The In-Laws are comin, remember?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 07:24 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes they are...the point is....SOMEBODY needs to get us into the mine....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 10:03 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Rumbly called next post and hasn't posted

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 10:20 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

he unrevoked his reservation....

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 11:03 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

I didn't unrevoke, I revoked. Somebody go post I'm still healing

And if somebody knocks me out again I'm going to throw dead goblins at them!

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 11:32 PM