Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > New OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Ouch....Now you both are very poor...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Thanks for the cash boys. Check out my post

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

GOOD POST! GEt us going!!

I hope you don't mind ...I posted the nasty little goblin dood again. I don't wanna detract from H'Dero's virtal momement or throw off the action.... trying to weave a little something extra in.

H'Dero needs to get this slimeeey little guy. I mean, all goblins look alike, right? Maybe this one looks a little different.... he's been around a LOOOONG time and clearly recognizes H'Dero. (hint hint).

Lemme know if it's out of place.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Sklamutrklasd?

Well, thats all fine and dandy but how about posting as good old Ileni

Another day here in the scary US of A.
My sunburn is peeling
And it's Thunderstormy outside.

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Welcome to good 'ol the-weather-changes-if-you-sneeze Massivechewsits.

ANy suggestions for Ileni. ?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Ileni is doing a leprechaun dance. That's a good idea.

Eek the lightning is really striking and the thunder is loud.

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:40 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

an Irish Jig? Oh man, that would make her as looney as Saere...I don't know if she's ready for that.

I'm working on something.....

ED: well, ok. YOu asked for it!!! hhehe.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 07-11-2001 at 12:03 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 11:43 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Alright Stider!! CAVE TROLL!! Love the throaty giggles. And poor Rumble...I mean, H'Dero...knocked out again. How much can his head take? SNIFF. btw: are we EVER gonna get that mine??

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 07-11-2001 at 03:16 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 03:00 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Silver stared at the montrosity in front of him. He then put his hands up and formed a T. Phen sent a referee down from the heavens. He came over and asked what was wrong. Silver whispered into his ear "I wet myself"

How do you slay a cave troll?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Another voice rang down: "Personal foul! 20 yards!'

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 03:27 AM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Dammit... all joking aside... I'm getting a little peeved when everyone else starts controlling my character and knocking him out.

But whatever, go heal me somebody please!!!

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 06:57 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

YESSIR! I agree, SIR! Stop knocking out H'Dero, sir! Uh, Sir, didn't you do that yourself, once? RUNNING, SIR!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 07:50 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Oh Goldy... you and your never ending humour

And no Silver knocked me out the first time.

Last edited by Rumble on 07-11-2001 at 10:57 PM

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 08:37 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

I don't appreciate that Silver.

Now somebody help me, I'm getting a notification email every time somebody posts on the Story Forum. How do I turn that off? No, I didn't subscribe to the forum. ARGHHh.

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:57 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

It's in your profile. It is where you change info and such. It is one of the little switches at the bottom.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Rumble, if you want the troll to still be alive, let it be so. have me turn around or something and it get back up.

Either wya, IT ATE ME RAPIER!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 03:54 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

OCH! ME SWORD! ME SWORD!! Hit him with a pot, Silver.

Ok...RUMBLE: trainer says you're healed, GET BACK IN THERE and GET US A FIRST DOWN! OOOOOPS. I mean, finish him off!

ED:

Silver, I'm not sure about the Cave Troll posting. He sounds like an overgrown toddler! I think the posting needs to go away.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 07-12-2001 at 06:23 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:05 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Agreed, Goldy.

A cave troll is one of the most fearsome orcs ever. It has a single thought: kill.

It doesn't whine when it gets poked by an itty bitty sword. This thing is the height of a school bus and a half on it's end, and it's arms are tree trunks.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

thanks!!...it just didn't feel right.

I'll post from Ileni's viewpoint, so Silver can go flying the way he wants.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 07-12-2001 at 09:04 PM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 07:51 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Poor illeni is quite overworked...I'm absolutely amazed at the pounding received by these guys...

Gonna hit the mine soon?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

By soon he means finally....

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 09:43 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Hi guys no time today to check it out I'm off in a minute, so once again I reserve the next post

Sorry

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 12:42 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Remmeber guys, the stone is slightly more powerful then the jewel, and that is working against us.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Jewel?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 03:23 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

The Jewel and Stone are in constant war. The Jewel was set there by Norumen, and it has tremendous holy power.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 07:58 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Guess I missed that one. So the Jewel is on our side, and the stone which they are after is against us?

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 09:12 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Yub

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:35 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Strider, should Silver go more and more insane the closer we get to the stone?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:52 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

He's supposed to be in a looney bin by now. We are only about a half a mile away from the stone.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 01:16 AM