Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > New OOC comment for Divinity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Teehee, I love it Goldy. I'm like a little kid that wants to go back and play.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

dang it silver that was good. I had H'Dero all ticked off that he was being healed and Ileni yelling at him before he roared back into action.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ah crud....RUMBLE copy that please and repost it!!! QUICK ! I DELETED MINE

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Copy and repost what???

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

NM..i managed to recreate the gist of it. I have to say: I am incredibly fond of H'Dero. He IS like a big kid! That's a good thing!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:26 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Ladies and Gentlemen, I do believe it is time we actually ENTER the mines. I shall post a conversation between Toro and Silver upon which they agree that the army will create a circle around the group and we move into the mines. Without the army of course. H'Dero can lead the circle (and the army) if he so desires. Are we ready for this kind of commitment?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

yes! But Ileni needs a quick conversation with Old Freddy before she goes.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:41 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Aye aye. Im my next post I'll come join ya silver. We can be back2back ass whupping. Sound good?

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

You guys can play me until we're ready to enter the mines, cause I won't be doing anything constructive. I'll be doing destructive things! HAHAHA

Anyways, I'll be around.

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:47 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

heh, you can say ass whupping in front of yer mommy?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Lol @pony. Golden, that was a crap load of typing for one post. It was good though. We need to know what Saere is doing...

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

absolutely. I type too much. and thanks.

and yes, Matty can SAY that as long as he doesn't DO it!

CRASH: bless you. I KNOW we need Saere....and I don't feel comfortable writing for her, because she's Strider's.

@RUMBLE! Gotta love it.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:01 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Nice post Goldy. I must admit I sometime find the old Freddy and Timac posts kinda boring... but this last one was alll "ooooh" and "ahhhhhhhh"

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:03 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

thanks! I know the old windbag is kinda boring...he's supposed to be...to give the story some rest spots now and again and to fill in background info.

He's also got a great sense of humor which is why I didn't kill him.

Besides, doncha wanna know what happens to the cook?

"OCH! You nasty little furry beasties! Get out of my soup! Don't you shake your horns at me, ya overgrown cow with a battle axe! I've got a pan and I'm not afraid to use it!"

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:08 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

jeez. you people. all this while i was yping?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:17 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

umm....we're addicted?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:28 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

To whom it may concern,

POST CUE!

STRIDER, RUMBLE, OR GOLDENFLIGHT

ONE OF YOU PLEASE POST

THANK YOU

Management

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:29 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Silver...... umm.. .it's TAro...like the cards...not TOro like the bull? Or snowblower...

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:30 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

one thing, matty SoK's real name is Jospeh Silvran. Hence, Silvran.

quote:
The Silvran

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:31 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

I actually changed all the Toro's to "Miss Cleo" (get it, tarot cards?) but then I remembered Strider MIGHT get angry. hehe

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:34 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

oop

so should i change it to joseph?

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

SILVER: YOU ROCK!!!

quote:
"Illeni! Wheres H'Dero?!"

Illeni rolled her eyes and pointed towards a pile of dead goblins

H'Dero's going through goblins like a teen through a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. There's the pile of bones! ROFL!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:34 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

btw silver that post r0x0red!

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:34 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

POSTED!

hehe. Lets rock and roll people!

I got chips and drinks, who brought the boombox? Oh wait, Sing, Saere, Sing!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:46 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Well, uhh... I got the jello! Anybody like GreenOoze Flavor?

Matty

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 10:52 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

H'Dero and his goblins *sigh*

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 11:15 PM
Rumble
ZombieMauler

I call the next post! I'm off in a second I might be back later to post tonight.

If anybody posts I'm going to throw dead goblins at them!

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 02:26 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

*walks up to betting booth*

"ahh, What'll it be buddy?"

"20 thousand on "He Forgot"

"Ok...psst hey buddy. I heard He was busy might do well today...if you know what I mean.."

"I will stick with "He forgot"

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 12:29 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Nah, has really good odds...I've got half a mil riding on it.

I've also got a side bet that someone else will post before him...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Okay, let's go in the mines.

Rumble is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 10:18 PM