Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC Comment for Robed figure
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

also this story is primarily about xan, we're side characters

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

I realize this.

Go Non-Communists!

[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/wavingus.gif[[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/canadasm.GIF[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/englandsm.GIF[/img]

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Question Well?

Has Strider accepted my character or what? I would like to know. Also if my character is good then I bet I couldn't just go "What a great way to introduce my character!" and just butt into your thread. Also if I do get into your thread then you can tell me what to do so I don't powerplay but I will not try to.(why do you think I read the Role-playing guide)

Assasins of the Night Elves

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 01:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow2 Click here to Send Shadow2 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow2 Add Shadow2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

When your character is approved strider will put a [Storymaster Approved] in the thread. Other then that you are not approved.

People though, let's finish this story up on topic. Xanlok has got to get the item, and Cypher has to pay him. Lets stay on focus and end the story so it doesn't go on eternally.

We are nearing the end of the original quest, so lets not have a million people try and butt in and introduce thier characters. If you want to start a different quest, start a different story. We are doin good so far so lets wrap it up.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

hey postal, i had to delete the RePUBliK post cause u never joined in! and i felt stupid cause of it... it coulda been cool! btw Edward wsn't introduced in it yet

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Question I have 1 last question...

The one question that still is unanswered is if I can help in the next story that you do. Can I please try to add my character?

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow2 Click here to Send Shadow2 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow2 Add Shadow2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

like i siad before: look for a post that has minimal posts, join that one, but when/if i make one of the republik go for it, but first my bartemder needs to be cleared

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 01:23 AM
Underloard
UndeadSkeleton

Talk about beefing the story up, look at my last 2 posts.

Go Non-Communists!

[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/wavingus.gif[[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/canadasm.GIF[/img]
[img]http://www.flags.com/dreamimages/Flags/englandsm.GIF[/img]

God bless America!

Underloard is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 02:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Underloard Click here to Send Underloard a Private Message Click Here to Email Underloard Find more posts by Underloard Add Underloard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Lol, Sorry Kool. I have been gone for the past two weeks. I just got back. Check the Storyline Team Meeting thead for more details. Besides, I don't really have a character that would have fun getting tanked.

Hmm... I need to make one.

Kool is right, look for a story with minimal posts. This story is almost ready to be Locked and Loaded!

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

last two posts= bad
first off, you don't know where the well is, second off xanlock arrived in town only a few days ago, no one really knows him
third off, i doubt a roaming group of goblins and anorc would wander upon the campsite and if they did your killing them was way too easy, at least for the orc... goblins die easily, and thew story hasn't goten beefy yet because xanlock has just entered the well, soon he'll be faced with the big fishies that ate fier and evolved lifeforms that live in the well, as well as something big and cool... also, you couldn't run to the well in an hour, it is a two day trip

postal, anything i missed?

i remembered, this one is more of a personal note, i don't think goblins could swim, just splash and drown... they live in caves and mines and such, usually not swimming...

anything else i missed?

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-30-2001 05:42 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Nope I don't think you did. Kool is right Underloard. Change your stuff around so it fits better. We don't really need to add anything more. The Big fish has already been defeated, and all xan has to do is get the item. Like I said, lets finish this one up, and finish it strong.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 03:14 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

ok, I am going to add a few challenges for myself, goblins underwater I am going deep, tehy cant breathe... so they will die... anyway, I can add some good story and will leave you in suspence, please join in

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

I think we are going to be omitting the goblins. Hold off for a while till things get figured out.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 07:57 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

I am, its why I didnt post, unless these are Aqua goblins, they arent gonna swim and will drown fast :P

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-01-2001 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

I cant kill my character off as gracfully as Postal did, and I dont think I wanna :(, so someone give me a challenge!

anyone? I want some stuff

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-02-2001 09:07 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

right now i'm concerned about getting Cypher back to the camp. like my backstory along the trip to the cottage?

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 08:17 AM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

here is a visual outline of the well... the one in the actual rpg game at least, thats what i'm going by ok?
first off, it is like an old temple... light brown bricks... there is an entry room in it actually... but there is a door... when you go in it there s a HUGE room that goes down really far and along the outside of the wall there is a staircase that goes downwards... at the bottom of the long staircase there is a small thing to the left that could hold something... theres like a ppillar thingy there that would allow u to set something on it... and i died before i got any further so yeah

is the a good description?
also... this place kicks a lot of ass if your strog enuf to go down it and live... i think its a secret place JI made or something ^_^

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-05-2001 08:22 AM
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Question Huh?

If you died then you obviously forgot that there is an orb of breath that lets you breathe under water.

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 09:28 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Kool, it was a secret thing him and gala were doing.

Somehow, only Gala, myself, Xanlok, and JI are the only ones who know the TRUE purpose of he well! mwah!

Last edited by SilverHorse on 07-11-2001 at 03:36 AM

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

I do too... but im not gonna tell you how I know.

Also, it wasent that secret, me and gal talked about it a bit before it was implimented, also... the orbs too im glad they got hard coded, they are very nice.

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 10:59 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

well, i found out about it cause i was doing my suicidal stuff, like jumping off ther travellers den at lvl 2, i saw it before i hit and ran over to it on the ground from keldrin, i jumped down and didn't die... amazing... and started running down the long staircase, i took a left turn then ran outta air and died, what was it for? plz tell meee! or i'll reveal its location to EVERYONE!!!! oh wait, all rpg servers are down, sigh oh well, looks like its suicide for me again
i was also lvl 2 and i didn't know where to purchase the orbs, and technically, i shouldn't have lived from the fall

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 11:49 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Dude, everyone knows its location already. Just not its purpose.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

not so, a lot of people i played with didn't know about it, btw is it a way to get to uberland?

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:10 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

O_o

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:20 AM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

i suppose you won't tell me, oh well, but hey, can u nit pick over the character named edward kalo? strider only has told me two things and it feels weird

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:25 AM
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Talking Guess what

Do you know the player Darksword? Well he's my buddy and he payed a @$#%-load of money to know where a certain ubercrystal that only gives off stuff like gold and trancephyte is. He told my friend Omegadeath where it was and he told me. Got any guesses? I think it's pretty obvious.

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 01:55 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

You mean supercrystal in mines, right?

No trancephyte. It's not minable. You get rubies and higher off SC.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

well, I have been able to mine up to keldrinite, but thats about it, I dont think I was mining trance.

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 05:34 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

How much mining skill?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

was an admin, over 50 million *shrug*

Xanlok is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:27 AM