Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC Comment for Robed figure
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

It is gettin kinda sloppy in there so I decided to start this.

Hmm Xan and Kool, maybe we should meet sometime to talk about the story.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

good idea, anyways Xanlok, i'm basically cutting outta the story when u go down the well, i think that the potion was a good idea too, but Cypher isn't an archmage, he is a pretty bad mage actually, he can cast 3 spells, fireball, icespike and heal, he is more of an alchemist.

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Hmm... when and where should we arrange one. I am available most of the time, cept I am gonna be gone for two weeks coming up soon... Hmm...

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

mIRC works good..., download it and check out striders post uptop, i think its still there...

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

HEY Cypher Char!!
actually Ganon wouldnt be in town. ride through the forest or something. I'll make my way into the story while you ride through dont worry.

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SniperGnome Click here to Send SniperGnome a Private Message Click Here to Email SniperGnome Find more posts by SniperGnome Add SniperGnome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

hey eagle im in the IRC channel most of the time now so if you want to talk about the story just join.

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SniperGnome Click here to Send SniperGnome a Private Message Click Here to Email SniperGnome Find more posts by SniperGnome Add SniperGnome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

BTW this amulet that you are going after. does it actually have a purpose or did you just make it up. cause i can make the story turn into a mass story build if you let me start the purpose of the amulet. :P

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 06:59 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

actually, i was planning on getting the amulet, then i was going to sell it to the king of ethren, and i don't know if it should contain magical powers or such... maybe make it do something godlike when it is taken away, you know like make creatures from all over attempt to retrieve it and put it back to its resting place

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 07:39 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Powerplayin.. watch it

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Uhh strider, who are you warning here?

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 09:50 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

aight... scratch that idea, its just an ammy from ancient times that Cypher wanted to add to his collection or sell it to someone. hey strider, would it be powerplaying if Cypher sold it to a stranger who was evil and he made something from itlike a stone golem?

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-11-2001 10:32 PM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

Hey Strider, would it be ok if there was like a godly battle which was prophecised in a legend. You know which would bring everyone together with an angelic warrior to fight a dark lord. And you know there would only be those characters for so lon. I just think it would be cool to have like a legendary battle on one of these forums. If its ok with you.

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 12:39 AM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

anyways HEY EAGLE GO TO THE IRC CHANNEL!!!!!!!

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 12:54 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Sniper, that's powerplaying... I don't think you guys have enough experience to do demons and angels with any accuracy... not without the timeline, which will go into major fruitition June 13

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

well can we just put a note down saying that the rest of story has nothing to do with the real stuff and will be powerplaying. because the story i have in my mind is like a 300 post story and it would kick ass. its a major epic story which would be just fun to read and to write so would that be ok?? also i was planning on making up our own legend which was told by gnomes.

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 03:05 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

first off, no one has made a 300 post story that i've seen, second off the story would get really messed up if we started powerplaying, i think that we should just keep it low tone and let the amulet make one monster, but something simple like a bigger than average orc or something

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 05:49 PM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

Unhappy

awww cause i had a reall good story in my mind but if you guys dont want to go through with it i dont mind. my story was jut going to be a global battle between good and evil.

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 10:57 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

quote:
Originally posted by Strider
Sniper, that's powerplaying... I don't think you guys have enough experience to do demons and angels with any accuracy...

a worldwide battle would be extremely hard and we are more of the newbie rpers, IF there was a worldwide battle somewhere in these forums i would have to let the storymaster crew do it, personally, i don't think this thread will last much longer, all thats left is the retrieval of the amulet and the selling of it to the mysterious man, who COULD do something with it and make a big monster, but a weak one, nothing that would be powerplaying.

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-12-2001 11:18 PM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

*sigh* ok fine

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-13-2001 02:47 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

ok here we go, it will create a giant troll which kills the dark man (who i give the amulet to) and runs into your forest where your guy is, then you can have fun and kill it somehow... does that sound good sniper? that lets you in the story and you can make the ending turn out however you want

except if you make it a huge battle between the forces of good and evil i will be forced to do this to your computer

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 05:29 AM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

ok ill go with that. But i like the way this group of people participating in robed figure writes and i think we should get together some time and write a story which is plain out fun to write.

never said we cant bend a few rules with a fun to write story trust me we could write one badass story together

the ultimate VS story

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 08:09 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Like I said before... Don't do it. Everything you do will alter the stoyline, therefore creating new problems for me.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-16-2001 01:06 PM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

poor strider, he has to go through so much trouble in his forum and gets no recognition for it
3 cheers for strider!

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 03:10 AM
SniperGnome
GoblinRunt

what exactly do you mean will alter the story line?

SniperGnome is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 05:05 PM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Pretty much everything that goes on in this forum is what's going on now. That's why you should make it and keep it, mild

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-17-2001 05:29 PM
Shadow2
GoblinRunt

Question I have a question

Can I PLEASE make a character for this thread? I'm a good storymaker and I read the RPing guide. If for some reason I can't then can I help on your next RP story?

Assasins of the Night Elves

Shadow2 is offline Old Post 06-19-2001 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow2 Click here to Send Shadow2 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow2 Add Shadow2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

we have enough ppl for this thread, what you do is look for a thread with 1-5 posts and join into it

also to rpers in this story: how about an evolved race of goblins with gills? or would that be too crazy?

better idea,a room that is a giant puzzle... you screw up one of those giant fishies come out

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 06-19-2001 07:14 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

its not un-heard of actually, plus I just started this for fun, I didnt expect it to evolve into a story right away. Also, dont take cypher out, he isnt that bad ;P. I liked his damn potion blowing up the gobbies. Also, I am back just to let you know .

Xanlok is offline Old Post 06-19-2001 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Shadow2: Make a character anyway. Don't need to make it just because a story is going on.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-19-2001 11:37 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Strider: Whats your mirc room? I would like to get in on a few ideas .

Xanlok is offline Old Post 06-20-2001 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote