Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > Good news and bad news.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Good news and bad news.

The good news is: We have 31 characters on these boards!!!!

The bad news is: Only about 5 of them are active.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
machwing
OgreHalberdier

there should be a misc. stories forum for non-rping stories (commercials, sitcoms, etc. that use TRPG elements).

machwing is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for machwing Click here to Send machwing a Private Message Click Here to Email machwing Find more posts by machwing Add machwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

lol i am using both of my chars

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

quote:
Originally posted by machwing
there should be a misc. stories forum for non-rping stories (commercials, sitcoms, etc. that use TRPG elements).

Then they don't belong in the roleplaying/stories forum. Those would be in General Discussion Public.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

I am using both of mine! Never mind all my NPC's . But then everybody knows:

quote:
Goldy talks too much.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Im just taking a vacation from RPing...

I'll be back eventually.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

quote:

Goldy talks too much

Agreed.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:57 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

quote:

Goldy talks to much

Nope. She talks just the right amount

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Too much!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 04:05 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Tastes great.

Less filling.

Parkay.

Butter.

NP...I'm outta here!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

uh...

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

??

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 04:47 AM
TheKoolEagle
GoblinWizard

i was outta it for awhile, no ones posting in the robed figure though, i've wrote the last to posts and yeah, also, the uprising is sorta not goin anywhere either, me and shadow are writing now and i don't want to take the spotlight since i'm apparently getting some book that everyone wants

TheKoolEagle is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKoolEagle Click here to Send TheKoolEagle a Private Message Click Here to Email TheKoolEagle Visit TheKoolEagle's homepage! Find more posts by TheKoolEagle Add TheKoolEagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

lol the shadow guy did take your char's book we can have the shadow guy think he has the right book

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ok.. I have a list of stories I want to delete because they are are: Off topic, not popular, not being posted on. SBD, PLEASE adopt better storywriting formats, because the way you roleplay makes me want to opt to completely rewrite your posts. No offense, but it makes it look very bad.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 04:36 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I'm sorry about my absence of posts. Currently I could not continue 'the orphan' because by bro was on vacation and right now my char doesn't fit with 'divinity'.

Now my bro is back so we will start a new 'orphan' Send me a few PM's strider and we can figure its location.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote