Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > TRPG Role Playing > General RP Discussion > OOC: Divinity: Journeymen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

OOC: Divinity: Journeymen

Ok, I'm willing to sound like an idiot here (DON'T say it!)

1) Did I miss the storyteam meeting Friday? I showed up and it said it was cancelled. Curious because:

2) Changes: new thread....(a) should Divinity be closed and (b) does Ewyn speak now?

3) whap Goldy upside head with fish?

4) what's the plan from here?

5) Why isn't anyone posting?

6) Whap Goldy upside head with fish...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 07-28-2001 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I was preoccupied with the wedding so I forgot about Ewyn.

Friday meeting was cancelled, because I didn't have time, thanks to a last minute real life meeting.

Plan is the same

*whap*

I'm just ending Divinity to start the actual journey. No need to close it, as everyone has enough sense not to post

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I was gunna post too hmm

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Originally posted by GoldenFlight
IC: Ileni

The air and the walls inside the darkness felt damp. Footsteps echoed eerily and added to Ileni’s uneasiness. I hate dark places. Silver’s weight was getting harder to sustain.
She looked around, trying to find Young Foxhead and H’Dero in the darkness. She could feel herself growing increasingly angry. Ever since that last encounter with the goblins…Old Freidric warned me about dark magic… She could feel her mother’s journal gently bumping against her side as she walked, reminding her she needed to find time to read it. Not in here. Not now. Not without light. The glowing rock distorted Saere's face as she looked around in awe. Ileni suddenly realized the direction Ewyn had hurried. We’re going up that staircase? She shifted under Silver's weight again.

“Esquire, please slow thy passage! Our friend Silvran is injured and requires assistance. H’Dero, Foxhead, come forward and aid us.” Her eyes searched the darkness again for the rest of the party.....

Standing in the darkness, slowly aware that the rest of the party had left, Ileni gathered her pack, her staff, her mother's journal and retraced her footsteps... Down dark passages she wandered, not completely sure of her way. Turning a sharp bend in the tunnel, she saw a light ahead, a tall stream of glowing blue light. Inexplicably drawn towards it, yet, painfully affected by its brightness, she flung up her arm to shield her eyes. Suddenly, she was transported to a small, dark room. As her eyes adjusted, she could begin to make out images in the corners of the room. Tall stacks of parchments teetered precariously, books strewn around the floor, large, flat colored squares with a silver tab on one end propped up against the wall. Dangling overhead, huge reflective discs with holes in the center. They seemed to be made of some magic substance that shimmered with all the colors of a rainbow.

Awed, Ileni began to wonder, Holy Ones, have I passed to The Domain of The Three? No sooner had the thought occurred, than a little man scurried out of thin air.

"Hello dear," his voice sounded metallic, "welcome to the land of No Return. Take a seat in the corner and get comfortable, you may be here a while." He smiled kindly, if somewhat absent-mindedly, consulting a large parchment in his hand.

Nervously finding her voice, she asked, hesitantly, "Kind Stranger, prithee, tell me, am I in The Great Beyond?" The little man looked startled then started laughing.

"No, no dearie," he chuckled. "You're where we process forgotten characters in stories!" He consulted his scroll again and scurried out, calling back over his shoulder, "Have a seat and we will get you shelved soon!"

Frozen, shrinking, stunned, the world spun around Ileni.
The.....Land......of........No........Return.....
Reality bloomed in her mind as blindingly as the light that brought her there. Her breathing choked. Her limbs grew stony. Her skin turned white. Her heart stopped. I...I..I’m the walking dead? Her mind froze in an eternal scream.
"NOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
oooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo......."

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 08-03-2001 at 04:36 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-02-2001 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Heh, Goldy, you wacko.

=] I've been busy fixing my new 1.2 GHz computer, and by the end of the week I'll have the GeForce3.

By God, the amount of CRAP I've had to go through. First, the power button didn't work, so I got the power supply replaced. That worked, and then it said that the floppy drive isn't responding, which I need to set up my network card. I get that working and when I try to install Windows, it says setup.cab is corrupt. So I switch CD-rom drives and that works. Then Windows freezes at 2% and I try Windows SE. That works, so I install. When I try to set up my network card in Windows, it shows me a kooky name for a card (%ALN325Driver_WareDescrip%) instead of the name for the driver. So I switch floppy drives which DOESN'T work. Then I switch to another disk, and that STILL doesn't work. Then I keep trying and trying and it finally works. Then I went through the agonizing internet set up process, which takes a while on my network. All through the while, my favourite chair get's broken and I spend my time fixing it.

ARGH! :

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-03-2001 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ileni transports to Strider's house and brings "Magical Mends for Marvelous Marchines" with her. Sending Strider out for a well-deserved break, she silently sends a stream of healing energy into the machine, adding blessings for Microsoft-free errors. She secretly slips the latest and greatest firmware into the energy stream and leaves a magical connection in place that allows unlimited, guaranteed internet access for two years. Drained, she prepares to leave, sliding one last gift of gold wrapped Ghiradelli chocolates onto Strider's favorite chair. My work is done she thought with a smile. This ability to slip in and around computers is vastly liberating! Suddenly, the Land of No Return didn't seem so pointless.

-----------------
Sorry to hear all the trouble. Nothing is ever easy, is it?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-03-2001 07:37 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Rofl!

But unfortunately, only the skilled hands of my obnoxious sister could fix this. She could sell her ego to Bill Gates.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-03-2001 08:57 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

!!

Oooooo, go Sis!!

btw: ROFL:

quote:
Originally posted by Strider
A chatter of words burst out of Ileni and Saere jumped. Clasping a hand over her beating heart, she turned a scolding finger on the healer, although a gleeful smile still touched her lips.

Ileni ? talks too much?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-03-2001 09:34 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by Strider
Heh, Goldy, you wacko.

=] I've been busy fixing my new 1.2 GHz computer, and by the end of the week I'll have the GeForce3.

By God, the amount of CRAP I've had to go through. First, the power button didn't work, so I got the power supply replaced. That worked, and then it said that the floppy drive isn't responding, which I need to set up my network card. I get that working and when I try to install Windows, it says setup.cab is corrupt. So I switch CD-rom drives and that works. Then Windows freezes at 2% and I try Windows SE. That works, so I install. When I try to set up my network card in Windows, it shows me a kooky name for a card (%ALN325Driver_WareDescrip%) instead of the name for the driver. So I switch floppy drives which DOESN'T work. Then I switch to another disk, and that STILL doesn't work. Then I keep trying and trying and it finally works. Then I went through the agonizing internet set up process, which takes a while on my network. All through the while, my favourite chair get's broken and I spend my time fixing it.

ARGH! :

Sounds like my machine. Exept Protocals are busted and i have to reformat =P its taking a while cuz of the backup process.... : ARGH! TCP/IP protocal down IPX protocol down Network Neighborhood protocol down (cant swap my files with another computer) I have to use 1.44 megabite disks... Bleh!

Because my computer is down, the one i use to access ICQ and the forums I havent had much opertunity to post on the forums, hence my lack of posts. Soon I will have it up and running and I will be RPing more.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Good, because everyone is making characters, but no one is making any GOOD stories!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 02:45 AM
Shadow Wolf
UndeadNecromancer

Location: living in the backwoods of Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto

thats true strider and you need to see what is wroug with blade so i can fix it and get him approved

-If I were you I would run. If you were me you would be good looking.
-You've just hit rock bottom and you're only starting to dig.

God Bless America

If you post something great we'll use it and abuse it!

Shadow Wolf is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Wolf Click here to Send Shadow Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Wolf Add Shadow Wolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Ed: Nevermind....

Last edited by SilverHorse on 08-07-2001 at 08:25 PM

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

=(

Did we take away your chance to post?

Get well soon! And post when you can.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 08:43 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Shhhhhhh. I only told you and Rumble I was sick!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 09:30 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Oh pooh! Don't you think folks would care?

Sorry. Want me to delete thread? You are moderator, no?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 09:38 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

doesn't matter. The whole world and their mothers saw it by now.

and how come I always forget I am moderator when it would come in handy?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 09:44 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

I just don't want to be pityed. (sp?)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 09:44 PM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

forgive me, but didn't Rumbag and Strudle mention stuff? What's to pity? Even the strongest of warriors get nailed sometimes. Part of life.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 09:48 PM
TheRealCrash
TravellerKnight

Pitied.

TheRealCrash is offline Old Post 08-07-2001 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealCrash Click here to Send TheRealCrash a Private Message Click Here to Email TheRealCrash Find more posts by TheRealCrash Add TheRealCrash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

So this is leading to Sanctuary Island. Bout time I could slip in my character. :-)

Ewyn could become a good friend of my character..

I'll be watching the story closely and when we get to the Island give me a pm Strider.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ah nuts, we teleported! Just when I was about to put in the bit about the water slide .... to go with the two birdies (hole-in-one) Putt-putt "golf"... funland....why is everybody looking at me like I'm nuts?

-------------

Great job Strider! Sorry Ewyn is getting perturbed at us. It MUST be The Stone!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:25 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Now that Sarah is done beating you in rummy Goldy, could you hop on ICQ?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:30 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Lemme beat up matty first! I can get on for a few...but it's Sarah's bedtime, and I gotta get her there.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:46 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Uh Oh...

/me grabs shrike

/me turns afterburners on full power

/me zooms forward

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

What does the island look like?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 06:51 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ask Trident, it's HIS island.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 05:17 PM