Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Divine Mythical Realms > Player inputs used:
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Player inputs used:

BIG thanks to runtwing for his crystal caverns idea!

When you come out to get the golems, be sure to thank him!

Big Thanks to our first contributing player!

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 10-30-2001 at 02:59 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

and what else did I give?

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

runtwing is also responsible for finding us a 1337 new structure for a new zone: Thieves Guild to be implemented in the near future!

runtwing is now an official contributor!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

please see also Gul'Dars forge thread and give input! Go GUL!

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 10-30-2001 at 06:29 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 05:44 AM
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

tomarrow I'll find my idea for the new mino for ya believe me it's better then anything else out there for mino.

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for runtwing Click here to Send runtwing a Private Message Click Here to Email runtwing Find more posts by runtwing Add runtwing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Electricdeath

New music!

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alphaii
UndeadNecromancer

i have literally millions and millions alter songs for trpg...the problem is that trpg only accepts .wav files and all i could mostly find were mp3s... when u convert like a 1 mb mps its goes straight to a 20mb .wav file...
im trying to find a music editor/creator for making new songs but i yet to find one that actually is fairly good....

alphaii is online now Old Post 10-30-2001 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for alphaii Click here to Send alphaii a Private Message Find more posts by alphaii Add alphaii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runtwing
TravellerPaladin

they have to be really small alpha, like 12 seconds or 6.

runtwing is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 02:17 PM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Hmm... the music cannot be helped. But dassok

Anywayz.... yes all of j00 can thank runt when *coughcoughnewcrystalcavern* and the thieve's guild go in.

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thanks to Pimpy_Boy_69

we're going to soon implement something that will make traveling a lot better. Thanks to his neat idea, waiting for the boat and riding on it will be replaced with a something faster. Hope to get that implemented soon. Thanks for the great idea, Pimpy!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 10:49 PM
Spiketail
GoblinRunt

Lightbulb Here's an Idea

Been to Yoshi's and i really liked the #FilterWorld cmd.

It would be great if it could be added to DMR.
I was thinking that it should be connected with the #SaveWorld cmd.
So when it would #SaveWorld, it would also #FilterWorld.
It would be great cause it would remove the bots in Zone someone isn't using.
Could help the Lag.

Level: 195 and rising
Remort Level: 4

Server: Avalon
Class: Druid
Level: 124
Admin Level: 2
Remort Level: 7

Spiketail is offline Old Post 10-31-2001 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spiketail Click Here to Email Spiketail Find more posts by Spiketail Add Spiketail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

quote:
Originally posted by alphaii
i have literally millions and millions alter songs for trpg...the problem is that trpg only accepts .wav files and all i could mostly find were mp3s... when u convert like a 1 mb mps its goes straight to a 20mb .wav file...
im trying to find a music editor/creator for making new songs but i yet to find one that actually is fairly good....

look for musicmatch

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 10-31-2001 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spiketail
GoblinRunt

You mean this musicmatch, Gul'Dar?

Level: 195 and rising
Remort Level: 4

Server: Avalon
Class: Druid
Level: 124
Admin Level: 2
Remort Level: 7

Spiketail is offline Old Post 10-31-2001 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spiketail Click Here to Email Spiketail Find more posts by Spiketail Add Spiketail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PIMPY_BOY_69
UndeadNecromancer

goldy, another thing.. well two things, i know u guys must be working on the den cuz its crazy, u know how annoyed i was on wednesday, but also thers another thing... upgrade yolanda, i mean for two reasons, it still has that stupid place where the orcs used to be... A LONG time ago.. but also it laggs like a ***** in there, it will help out on the lagg issues if you change it, also two more things, hurry up with the custom dis's, cuz the base tribes dis's are really crappy, they take away from the atmosphere, and also HURRY UP WITH MY IDEA!! i can't stand the boats no more, and plus sooooo many people keep asking what it is, but i say nope, and they get all pissed, i kinda guessed u didn't want people to know cuz ?? but ya, w/e, i'm planning on remorting today.. so i wanna see venders alley, it will be great, is it like the long time ago remort town... u know with a super crystal next to a merch?

Server - Devine Mystical Realms (DMR)
Class - Ninja
Level - 65
Remort - 0 =(

Remember... These are MY thoughts, NOT yours, I'm.... PIMPY!!!

CANADA KIX ASS

PIMPY_BOY_69 is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PIMPY_BOY_69 Click here to Send PIMPY_BOY_69 a Private Message Click Here to Email PIMPY_BOY_69 Find more posts by PIMPY_BOY_69 Add PIMPY_BOY_69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

pimpy we're going as fast as we can. I know you're frustrated.

You can certainly tell folks what your idea is (the more feedback the better).

So far it seems like the server is split 50-50 on yolanda. Btw, there IS something down in "the basesment", just not monsters.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 03:33 PM
PIMPY_BOY_69
UndeadNecromancer

goldy... i just got another GREAT idea, but it involves a **** load of server coding... if u still wanna know tell me and i'll pm u the idea

Server - Devine Mystical Realms (DMR)
Class - Ninja
Level - 65
Remort - 0 =(

Remember... These are MY thoughts, NOT yours, I'm.... PIMPY!!!

CANADA KIX ASS

PIMPY_BOY_69 is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PIMPY_BOY_69 Click here to Send PIMPY_BOY_69 a Private Message Click Here to Email PIMPY_BOY_69 Find more posts by PIMPY_BOY_69 Add PIMPY_BOY_69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

We can always look. Doesnt necessarily mean it will go in.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 11-01-2001 06:21 PM