Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Divine Mythical Realms > newest ver. of the forge ,goldy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

Talking newest ver. of the forge ,goldy

check it out =)

Attachment: new_blacksmith_forge.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

THAT LOOKS SWEET!

Matty wants to keep it server side for a while, but wow, keep that up and we could change our minds... Once we get going with a big group of folks, that won't mind downloads...then we are talking (a collection of .dis ) all at once.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

Goldy, is it ok if Galadriel help us test? she's on right now and wants to help out so if you could could you please answer this soon? thanks

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

I've been helping Matt and Goldy test lately

I've been MOSTLY impressed by all the changed they have made. Except fo one time i was flying around in dk and was killing by a Gladiator for 2000??? lol.

Anyways, its all fun and i'm excited to the actual opening of the server tomorrow night.

OH, and BTW. Don't bother asking me what the pass is.. because i have sworn to Goldy and Matt not to tell. Plus, im sure you guys can wait 1 day cant you?

Goku

Level:33
Remort:9
Class:Paladin/CrusaderIX
Race:Goblin
House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

**mumble** the gladiator was the result of a test to see whether or not the server would puke if we spawned 20 bots at one time... and I forgot to freeze him. **mumble**

It was a level 1000 runt with an adminsword-- don't expect to ever see him again

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ROFL!!!!

nuts, we should have left him: random bot terrorizes server.

Sigh

Guess not.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

a bot with an adminsword swigns so fast it lags, and if you are invincible and in a room where you stay in his range, the server will likely crash

mrtrpg.cjb.net - homepage for the Mythical Realms mod of TRPG

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 10-29-2001 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goku101
TravellerPaladin

good job gul... Keep it up. Make some more great stuff for DMR... It's too bad i won't be around to enjoy it, since i won't be playing TRPG for a long time. Cause most of my friends from MN are gonna be playing at DMR now... and there is no way in hell im restarting.. I wanted to be admin, but it's too bad Goldy and Matt gave tae the position before me. So, goldy, you'll have to find a new guide then..

Goku

Level:33
Remort:9
Class:Paladin/CrusaderIX
Race:Goblin
House Fenyar Website

Goku101 is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Goku101 Click here to Send Goku101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Goku101 Find more posts by Goku101 Add Goku101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

Actually zel... we made a "washing machine" meaning to say it was 6 tank19's (the big U) and closed em all off, then we spawned 20 runts with adminswords on the ground (team 0) next a single runt on team enemy in the air with lots of...stuff... on em to make em invincible.

We couldv'e shoved a good 30 runts in there b4 it wouldv'e puked

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 10-30-2001 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote