Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > More feedback
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I think ppl lvl too quickly we can just double the exp reqirement to fix this. Also in the case of mining it should be adjusted so you have a chance at getting a diomond at 1000 mining however so slim perhaps 1\6000 swings. I had that mining and i saw no gold emerald or diomonds a chance at knite should be at 1500 mining.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TridentRX is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

well, has anyone tested what the secret mine spot yeilds at 1500 mining?

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

A suggestion:

I would like to suggest that the unknown zone be renamed to Keldrin Field or something. "unknown" sounds like a computer messed up and it can't figure out which zone your in.

It's going to be a change for the better, if it happens.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

I suggest "Mountains of Despair"

cause when I'm in the middle of nowhere running up and down mountains, I feel a lot of despair.
especially when I'm lost.

Old Post 03-08-2001 01:40 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadForIt
GoblinThief

Boat between Jaten and dock, it wait's at the dock end WAY to long =/

MadForIt is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MadForIt Click here to Send MadForIt a Private Message Click Here to Email MadForIt Find more posts by MadForIt Add MadForIt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadForIt
GoblinThief

hmmm ok ime slightly wrong there, when not on the boat, it wait's about 10, 15 seconds, when on the boat, i was on it for about 20 min and it never moved ?!?

MadForIt is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MadForIt Click here to Send MadForIt a Private Message Click Here to Email MadForIt Find more posts by MadForIt Add MadForIt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadForIt
GoblinThief

Smile

ok i sussed it, if u get on the boat near the middle b4 it leaves and dont move, it stays put untill u move about then it goes =D

MadForIt is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 03:44 AM
tenabrae
RPG Lead Modeler

a long time ago in an RPG far far away...

there was actually a full boat model, caused lag though so JI replaced it with a raft.

Attachment: lunar_wanderer01.jpg
This has been downloaded 9 time(s).

[url=http://www.planetstarsiege.com/trinity/]Trinity Armaments[/url]

[i]please note - because of the stupidity of people using flash animations in their signature files, i do not view them[/i]

tenabrae is offline Old Post 03-08-2001 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenabrae Click here to Send tenabrae a Private Message Visit tenabrae's homepage! Find more posts by tenabrae Add tenabrae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

Looks nice Tenebrae, too bad its laggy.

Old Post 03-08-2001 03:41 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

i dunno if ji knows this or not, but in the wizard area of the mines, if you go into the corner by that ramp you get stuck, might be fixed in update 4

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 03-09-2001 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote