Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Feedback Update #5
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Checking it out in single-player mode.

Just curious, what's different with Yolanda?

Just went through Mino Lair - hadn't been there in a while. It seems darker (hehe; great atmosphere; hope your orbs don't burn out)

Definitely like the fact that the Mino's carry cary Gems.
I know that was on a previous update, but it's worth
saying "good job" about again.

I'm sure more feedback will be coming.

Thanks for the contant updates, and listening to various feedback. I don't envy you your "job". =)

----------

Playing on FOADs now.....we noticed in Uber that the sloths are ALL lvl 317 with 115 coins and 1 dragonscale and a rusty long sword. Been through over a dozen now and they are all spawning the same. Is this a bug or a happy coincidence??

Feedback from other players say it is also happening with Goblins, Mino's, Zombies, etc.

We're all getting the best goodies. Should we be?

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-11-2001 at 02:18 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-10-2001 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Also, somebody noticed the magic dust lady (not tinkerbell) was located off the map. But you knew that, right?

And of course, some folks are asking about the water. But I am going to wait ; because I know its going to be worth waiting for.

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 03-11-2001 at 02:22 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rakenne
GnollHunter

I think I figured out the pack problem. They all are class

Rakenne is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rakenne Click here to Send Rakenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Rakenne Find more posts by Rakenne Add Rakenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

And someone wants his bones...without you getting the stones....

-Deus ex Machina JI's l33t music for those lonely scripting nights

Happy Snake

Tribes stuff

onLoad=type_text()>

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Yeah, I was in mino last night, fighting 107 Goliaths and 174 Reapers with 10 turquoise each. And all bots have class -1.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I only noticed this when i desided to tinker being a admin.

Bots spawn with there respective skins! A runt spawns in a runt skin no matter what team they are on! I really like this feature!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Oh yes, big thing: Mage bots stop casting after a few minutes. I was fighting a Paladin, running around dodging spells, but I eventually could stand in front of him and he didn't cast.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-RPG-secretagnt
TravellerPaladin

I noticed that also Toaster, the Minotaur reapers, could not damage me. It didn't say he missed, or he hit me, or anything. He just kept swinging, without doing a single thing!

-RPG-secretagnt is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -RPG-secretagnt Click here to Send -RPG-secretagnt a Private Message Click Here to Email -RPG-secretagnt Visit -RPG-secretagnt's homepage! Find more posts by -RPG-secretagnt Add -RPG-secretagnt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ugoslow
ZombieThrasher

yeah, the mages still need the casting blades to do damage

hrm... they just stop casting when they run out of mana now.... dont even cast thorn

higher lvl mages, reapers and gohorts, just dont run out o mana...... =P

I still havent been able to find mithrandir again, where is she?

"Bring me the Sampo!!!!!!!!!"-Ügð§lð¥¥

Watch the Uber jam!

ugoslow is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ugoslow Click here to Send ugoslow a Private Message Click Here to Email ugoslow Visit ugoslow's homepage! Find more posts by ugoslow Add ugoslow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

I like how the bots have specific sounds they make, though the ogremagi's yelling "DIE" in your face is somewhat abrasive.

Music: Keldrin has its own new music, Ethren had its new music, now Jaten has Ethrens old 'music' in the background. Many of us think it deserves its own specific music. Perhaps one sounding like a certain culture's native music. I have no knowledge of music making, so i leave this up to others unless you want a track of me burpin' and stuff.

Its a good thing the Miners are gone now, otherwise people would have parchments up the wazoo. That's all i have for now. Post more when it comes to me.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

i noticed that the Reapers would cast one spell then..... He would turn into my pet =] He'd just follow me 'round not doin anythin'.... heh

Skeletons always drop Skeleton Bones
Warlocks always drop Enchanted Stones
GoblinThieves always drop statues
Reapers always drop 10 Turqiouse

Sometimz screwy aye?

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Splint Mail 550 DEF 47HP - 160 end needed <- cheaper too
Dragon Mail 550 DEF 30HP - 250 end needed

um.......

-Deus ex Machina JI's l33t music for those lonely scripting nights

Happy Snake

Tribes stuff

onLoad=type_text()>

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

Skeletons always drop Skeleton Bones
Warlocks always drop Enchanted Stones
GoblinThieves always drop statues
Reapers always drop 10 Turqiouse

ive noticed ubers always drop dragon scales

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Fixed in beta #6.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 03-11-2001 10:55 PM