Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Ooohhh the Olden Times..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

I've made a zip file with many pics like the one below.

Enjoy!

Attachment: shot#21.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Here is the file of all the pics.. lots of em..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Argh..... over limit..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 05:55 PM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Heres a try with all of the files in jpg and zipped format

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 05:56 PM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Dammnit!

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 05:59 PM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Any suggestions people?

102.4 KB is the limit..

21 shots in jpg and zipped = 1,168 KB

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 06:02 PM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Last attempt here..

I've flooded my own post..

http://www.geocities.com/makaw2007/oldpics2.zip

Please work..

I better stop posting, I'll be banned for flood..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 06:05 PM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

beep beep habeep - there, now you can post summore.. i think - heh.. pictures are nice.

Aleman is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

So.. the download worked?

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:18 PM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

.. hmm.. the geocities one is borking

Aleman is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Geo sucks..i wanna find a better host too hehe =)

any ideas?

-Deus ex Machina JI's l33t music for those lonely scripting nights

Happy Snake

Tribes stuff

onLoad=type_text()>

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

It didn't work..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:44 PM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

homestead is good. I haven't had problems with them at all.

Aleman is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:45 PM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Someone tell me why..???

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 08:46 PM
Toaster
Master of Toast

Smile

Mmmm.... AirFist...

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Excuse the stupid question, i ask them now and then, but what is Airfist? I hear how airfist was great and "we need airfist," and "I miss Airfist," but never what Airfist is, I obviously wasn't around for Airfist.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 03-12-2001 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Airfist was a very enjoyable move.

Back then, your class was pretty irrevelant.

To cast any spell, you had to have a "magic wand" pictured in an OrcWarlocks hand below.

Well, after you had this "magic wand" you could buy spells from a mage.

One of them was airfist, a move that improved in intensity with the growing of your level.

Anyway, firing the wand with airfist equipped to it would send a rushing wind below you moving in an upward direction, sending you shooting into the air.

Like I said, this got stronger with your level. At level one, you didn't really shoot into the air that far.

Well, the cool part about airfist was that the wind that generated below you also caught anything within a certain radius of you.

That means if you catch someone running forward towards the end of the map, you could run up to them and blast em with some of this move to send them flying up and over the map.

Airfist could do a lot.

Attachment: shot#21.jpg
This has been downloaded 7 time(s).

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-13-2001 12:34 AM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

I must say that the "magic wand" sure looks like it could do some damage.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 03-13-2001 12:34 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

Any chance of AirFist coming back, JI?

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 03-13-2001 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HappyFriend
#tribesrpg

for all of you looking for free web space, just call your isp or check out their website. Almost every one gives you 20 megs free or so. No more red x.

HappyFriend is offline Old Post 03-13-2001 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HappyFriend Click here to Send HappyFriend a Private Message Click Here to Email HappyFriend Find more posts by HappyFriend Add HappyFriend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote