Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > New SErver "Middle Earth" Features Gala's Additions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Galadriel
Elven Queen

i suppose you just had to post this everywhere eh? hehehe

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Galadriel is offline Old Post 03-18-2001 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

well duh! i made them! what more could you want? LOL hehehe

Galadriel is offline Old Post 03-18-2001 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

**** you

you don't know how much work is involved in things OTHER than buildings and maps

dip****

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 03-18-2001 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zelgadis
MinotaurReaper

Awww xaero is making friends again!

btw it is JI's hardcode that make your softcode new weaps and classes so damn easy to do. im not trying to pick sides but come on xaero give the guy a break.

Zelgadis is offline Old Post 03-18-2001 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zelgadis Click here to Send Zelgadis a Private Message Click Here to Email Zelgadis Visit Zelgadis's homepage! Find more posts by Zelgadis Add Zelgadis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

i dunno but this might just be me, i think JI did a damn good job on balancing the mod, and "other" code could easily disrupt the whole point of balancing

plus JI did the hard stuff just so you guys could do the easy stuff like quests.

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 03-18-2001 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

Re: EXACTLY..

quote:
Originally posted by -SB-Xaero
well said.

your additions are like all the important stuff JI negelected because he thought making mining less fun was more important..
like seriously, you add like 50 new weapons, a bunch of new zones, and other cool **** like a sh1t load of classes.. in like a few weeks.. and JI takes like 2-3 months just to compile the new mines (which are actually sweet btw)

ugh, I don't know what I'm talking about..
I guess what I'm saying is, there is a lot of fun cool stuff that JI could add that wouldn't even take much time.

Xaero, for that f**ked up comment I hereby deem you the biggest nerd here....if it weren't for JI's efforts, YOU (ya worthless ****) AND Glaladriel would not be here....take your unintellugent comments somewhere else kid......and you wonder why noone likes you....sorry, I know yer in my clan and all but man, I think it's about time you ****in grew up.

ppl who are cool get to see my signature in their posts.....guess what xaero, wonder why it's not here?

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 03-19-2001 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

*Starts to question himself about Xaero's position as a SB member...*

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 03-21-2001 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote