Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > WOW(t2/1rpg unrelated)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

http://www.apple.com/trailers/colum...trailer_hi.html

That is crazy ****....i hope the plot is as good as the special effects are....

"You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something inside me.
You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something in you i despise."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boxbanger
GnollShaman

Cool

that is so awsome... i dont usually give mad proprs to animation but HOLY ****!!!

as soon as i can get my hands on maya ill be makin a t2 rpg trailer, and possibly if i have fun, a movie.

Boxbanger is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boxbanger Click here to Send Boxbanger a Private Message Click Here to Email Boxbanger Find more posts by Boxbanger Add Boxbanger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

You think thats good?

Check out the 640x480 version. =P

Took me 8 hours connecting at 19.2... was it worth it? Heck yeah.

Square rules the CG world.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Also check out the JP3 one, that was 5337

(Jurassic Park 3)

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

it looks sweet, but the story line looks like such a rip off the alien movies
i hope it isnt, i personally like the midevil storylines better, but what the hell, i'll camp outside the theater to see it

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

lol, yeah it looks great, but that's the thing it LOOKS great, but is it really?

Mos of the time i notice that a movie's plot is lost within it's secial effects. The people get so into adding this and that, that they forget WHY it's there in the first place. Then the movie just makes no sense. Well i'm hoping this is a good one...

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Have you ever played any Square games?

The stories they unfold are some of the BEST I have ever heard, and most enjoyable.

Trust me, go play Final Fantasy 7 or 9 and tell me that they don't know how to tell a captivating and damn-good story.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:41 PM
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

Oh yes i know, i'm just stating, that's usually the case of good looking movies. Bu tnow that i think of it, The Matirx was awsome. So there is some hope =P...

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 10:43 PM
Toaster
Master of Toast

I want one based on FF3 (6). That would kick ass.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

i LOVE squares story lines
but if you ever see FF comercials the talk alot about the story line, not about the gameplay
all i see in that trailer is about how good it is supposed to look
and it almost looks like a "real" world movie, not like the games with magic and sommons or GFs
unless all the see though things were GFs
but i think a movie based on FF9 would RULE
i really didnt give a hoot about the whole thing with kuja and garland, i liked what went on between the main characters

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 05-08-2001 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Yeah, I like how they turn them into real people to the player... truely developing the characters.

I think a great story would be one set in the FF9 timeline (sorta), but war has broken out and you follow a warrior (that, as always, has something going on "deeper") that uncovers the real menace behind it, and the story changes focus from winning the war, to saving the planet... uh, yeah. =)

Plus theres a hot love connection with a sexy chick as always in a Final Fantasy story. =D

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 12:26 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 01:02 AM
Postal_Service
UndeadSkeleton

Eh, It looks promising. You are right, square has created the finest in storylines ever. If it wants to uphold that it can't screw up on this movie. The graphics look sweet though.

Oh personally I thought that the FF9 storyline would have been better if Zidane had died in the end. That would have made it more dramatic.

Postal_Service is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Postal_Service Click here to Send Postal_Service a Private Message Click Here to Email Postal_Service Find more posts by Postal_Service Add Postal_Service to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I can't see it =[

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

You need quicktime...

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:40 AM