Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Topics: Quests for T2RPG and my storyline team
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I'd just like to announce that my active members in the TRPg Roleplaying Forum have been selected to come to my storyline team, provided they want to, or have time.

Ahem, drumroll please!

Rumble
GoldenFlight/Matt2000
SilverHorse
TridentRX
~SadFriend~
JeremyIrons (our little co-ordinator, clearing our ideas)

They've been selected for:
A) Quality of writing (Sad, Golden, and Rumble are truly good at this. 'Props' (Is that how they say it?) go to Sad for writing)
B) Activity (All of them post a lot on my forum)
C) Being helpful and securing the forum while I'm gone

I'll be trying to become more active soon so we can get down to idea crunching. And yes, we'll be using all threads on ideas for T2RPG to form the storyline.

Now, not to take attention away from the Families etc thread, but I'm really worried about questing. I feel that the 'legendary' quests that are frequently being made in my storyline will not be implemented because some people have no time.

Quests such as the one to get the stone of Carkor, or the jewel of Norumen, will be practically impossible without a few things. They'll require waiting a LOT. If you're an admin, you still won't be able to get it, because I'm going to request the removal of #admin'ed admins to use items they spawned to finish the quest. In order to do the quest, you must never cheat. It's sort of like Deus Ex. If you cheat, at the end they will say it and you can't finish the game. So, for admins to do these highly impossible tasks, they must never give themselves #givethisstuff items to complete it. Admin given items should be flagged in the system and if they are used to pay the price for the stones, it will be rejected.

On normal quests, like getting the fictional Uber Claymore (which I just made up now), you will still not be able to use admin given items. If you have to combine 10 gohort scales and a claymore to get it, then travel to a blacksmith in the far away mountains, you must to it the hard way.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If people want to do your quests, they'll do it. =)

Just make um' good.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

BTW... I didn't even know RPG had a role-playing forum.

Sounds intresting. =)

I would post on there about being able to make images of people's characters if they wanted (using my 1337 wall templates and I'd make unique and custom things ala Colniel Sanders, Neo, Box-Cloud, and soon to be Strider), but not sure what the rules are for it. Um... do I just post on there about it?

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Gib.. ask this on there.. you'll get a flood of help from Silver and Trident, most likely... they seem to have memorized the Roleplaying Guide

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Heh, I think I could do a good job drawing pictures of the characters by hand, although I would need Goldy to the faces and colour, because I'm too much of an amateur artist to capture emotion on a face.

She captures the scowl LotR's Strider wears perfectly!
|
|
v

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:51 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Of course I will help. Always there for ya Strudle =)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Don't make me say your little nickname, Silver! ;-þ

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 11:58 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

O_o

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

ROFL!

Thank you for honor of adding me to your team.

If you need me, I'll be there!

hides in the corner and does a clumsy jig behind her roughly-woven grey cloak

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Golden is going slowly insane every time I talk to her

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 12:37 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

You just noticed?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 12:43 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

I've been noticing over a period of time

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 01:02 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

GOING?

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Long gone...

BTW:
I had almost finished your guy Strider, when I noticed two crucial mistakes. Lack of cloak and white armulets.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 01:35 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Screw long gone, she was hopeless when she was born

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 01:37 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

is THAT why my mom kept trying to send me back????

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 01:54 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

It was either that or because your head was screwed on backwards

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:01 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

oh, is THAT all.

screwed on backwards is nothing. I thought maybe I had it in the wrong place. whew!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:02 AM
TheMatt2000
UndeadSkeleton

I must be even wierder-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er *SMACK* than mom then-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n *SMACK*

Matty

Level:1337... What else? 8)
Admin:Owner. Quest-Guy. 'Nuff said.
Server:Divine Mythical Realms
Misc:Creator and Co-Owner of DMR.
Divine Mythical Realms Forum and Docs

TheMatt2000 is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TheMatt2000 Click here to Send TheMatt2000 a Private Message Click Here to Email TheMatt2000 Visit TheMatt2000's homepage! Find more posts by TheMatt2000 Add TheMatt2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Believe it or not:
This was the damn hardest and longest guy I've ever made.

Over an hour was spent trying to get this guy right...

*grumbles* Should have just kept him as a cross-dresser =P

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:17 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

GiB...that is your finest work yet! Well done. It looks, as Matty says (funetikally), "shwave". lol.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 02:51 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Strider

forgive me for posting this here, but I knew this thread was active and you'd see it:

[I made a more "reasonable" size sig and it looks easier to read....IF and ONLY IF you feel the need to change it...and you approve of the new layout. Anyway, its available. ]

http://planettribes.com/matt2000/striderfin.gif

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 05:58 AM
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

About a year and a half ago, I was fired from my job.
That day I found Tribes RPG.

I haven't gotten a job since. All I do all day is look for something to do. Then at night I look for a job.

Do you think I have time to be on a storyline team?

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 08:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

And Silver, instead of having "Do you want fries with that?" in your Uber picture, change the text to this:

"UberBurger: The breakfast of legendary mythical creatures."

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-10-2001 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

LOL!!!

You would not believe the number of phrases we went through before that one, I can't even remember half of em..

Silver, if ya want it changed, holler!

Maybe he needs a slothie shake too! I did not say that, I did not say that, I did not say that.

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 12:10 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

lol....its up to Goldy.........That sounds prettyfunny.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 04:13 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Thumbs up Sad: YOU ROCK!!

Silver's new sig looks like a tv commercial!!
(You can almost hear the announcer.)

You made Silver's sig perfect! Thank you from both of us.

Silver...check this out:

http://www.planettribes.com/matt2000/sadssilver.gif

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 06:16 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

w00t!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 11:04 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

lol

Yep I'm up for the job.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

good..

and thank you gib and goldy!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 10:08 PM