Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > POG is back!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PunisherOfGods
Punisher Of Gods

Well most of you might remember me as the ******* who loved playing with your heads in Tribes RPG... no I'll be the guy creating the world you will be living in.

At this point I think I'll be in charge of the world design for Ironsphere (unless JI says differently and I just wanted you guys to know that I'll make sure to take any of your ideas into consideration. Anyway, let me know whats up and which one of the "elite" are still here playing along.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

PunisherOfGods is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PunisherOfGods Click here to Send PunisherOfGods a Private Message Click Here to Email PunisherOfGods Find more posts by PunisherOfGods Add PunisherOfGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PunisherOfGods
Punisher Of Gods

GOBLINRUNT??? What in tarnations!!! I oughta kick some gamespy ass for that insult!

PunisherOfGods is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PunisherOfGods Click here to Send PunisherOfGods a Private Message Click Here to Email PunisherOfGods Find more posts by PunisherOfGods Add PunisherOfGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

WB PoG

We still a bunch of losers?

hehe

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PunisherOfGods
Punisher Of Gods

Damn Silverhorse... surprised you remember.. But yeah you're all still losers

Actually, if ever anybody wants Ji beat up all you need to do is send 20$ to me and ....

PunisherOfGods is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 04:35 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

hehe i bumped that thread a whole lotta times

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rakenne
GnollHunter

But which one of you was the one in a wheelchair?

Rakenne is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rakenne Click here to Send Rakenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Rakenne Find more posts by Rakenne Add Rakenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

PoG, wb... I remember you, from a long time ago...

Consult with me later on the map.. I'm in charge of the storyline (town names, river names etc) Are you going to be placing buildings?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Well POG, just don't call FOAD a loser. Hes 50 years old and has a business going. He a loser? Don't think so.

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

quote:
Originally posted by PunisherOfGods
Actually, if ever anybody wants Ji beat up all you need to do is send 20$ to me and ....

and......?

I remember a certain 20 dollars sent from Arthur to JI.... heh now Arth has admin....... ... ... ...
Is that what you mean PoG?

And.. welcome back, GoblinRunt. *Grin*

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

How long was that bunch of losers post? 350 posts 400? i started playing right when it started to die off, or when people stopped bumping it. Now look, im the biggest loser to post in this thread.

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

heh kmart kid

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

PoGage!

Hmm... now I have to start carrying my Bear Repellant around with me again.

Old Post 04-16-2001 08:45 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

You are all a bunch of losers!

Old forum right? That post never did quite die, some moron would always bump it. LOL.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

OK, we(heh, I) want one kingdom to the west that will consist of the humans. To the east, the orcs. Everywhere else, and scattered throughout both kingdoms to a lesser extent, killable bots. Also, have one or two small NPC villages in the middle of nowhere for questing purposes...
Make a variety of flat and hilled land, make sure that at least one town gets put on the crest of a hill (would look cool), and, if possible, put in roads, so we have a marked out means of transit between some citites.

Hmm, I'm making this tough, eh?

Some sort of an ocean, with an island way out there. An underwater city... An underground city, 2 or more areas of caves/dungeons. Make sure to stick out a roughly even number of bot spawn points on both sides of the map.

A castle for each side, as well as the houses would have to go in the cities. Make merchants for EVERYTHING. Rivers are good too. We need at least one river with boats in it. :-) If you could, import Yolanda and Ethrin to make them the two castles, with some modifications. Ethren for the humans, of course. Put a wall around Yolanda. Moats couldn't hurt either.

Is it possible to make multiple terrain types in a single map? A range of ground types would be nice.

Dueling arena. A must have. Also, we need bar/restaurant type areas.

OK, there you have it. I'll add on to it as I think up more stuff, but that should be plenty for now. I'm not sure all that is possible, though.

Edit: Lancelots castle(see main forum) should be in there as well, if possible. Gul'Dar also made an awesome castle.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Last edited by DeathMerchant on 04-17-2001 at 12:02 AM

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-16-2001 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

We'll need two low level dungeons near both of the castles, right? The main thing that bothered me was competing with so many others for the same goblins and stuff. Maybe we need more than one place where level 1 (and near that) can go?

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yeah, two seperate lowbie dungeons, otherwise, it will be too easy for high levs to go bash newbs for scalps. However, once they get past the bare minimum(lev 10?), they will have to go compete...

Also, if the newbie dungeons are located in the rear areas of the enemy areas, it will make it harder for the opposing race to make raids for easy bashing practice...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 12:30 AM
Toaster
Master of Toast

Heya PoG. You need a personal title to show your superiority over the "losers".

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Last edited by Toaster on 04-17-2001 at 12:35 AM

Toaster is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Yes, like I do... I love my title... TRPG Story Master ;-)

Hmm... how about PoG's title be.. dum dum dum!... Punisher of Gods!

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

quote:
Damn Silverhorse... surprised you remember.. But yeah you're all still losers :)

.....you'll spank me? HARD? ;P j/k

Welcome back dude....

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Always in and out, eh PoG?

Your choices to retain dignity are:

1) Make a custom title.

2) Set your post count to 2000

I'm supposed to have custom title, eh? I couldn't ever figure out what to make my name..

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PunisherOfGods
Punisher Of Gods

Well well well... As if we have people still here from the losers thread.... That was a big one, full of crap but mighty funny to read. I think that was the first time you guys really got to learn about JI and myself

Anyway, I'm back, looking to help out in the world design and advertising the mod. Strider, sorry to have missed your icq, I had no idea who you were

I like the ideas for the world, I don't see any problems except for the time it will take you guys to find all the secrets that the dev team will place in it

Cheers and you are still a bunch of losers

PunisherOfGods is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 04:32 AM
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

EASTER EGGS!

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Mostly all the people who know how to figure out the secrets of T2RPG will be the people who are allowed to post in this thread.

Someone's always squeezing out secrets to other people in the rpg community..

Oh... how I DO remember this thread!

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/sho...p?threadid=5122

quote:
Thanks for the complements, you must be all be homos or something. Remember, K-Y jelly helps ease the **** in your ass, but from the looks of things you're all probably already experts.

Last edited by ~SadFriend~ on 04-19-2001 at 05:55 AM

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PunisherOfGods
Punisher Of Gods

Dude that is a classic quote, where did you get that one, must have been from a genius who's mind know one can rival

As if you kept that...

PunisherOfGods is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 12:24 AM
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

hey guys I've kinda kept this one secret but I also built a new mino lair that is supposed to be inserted into a mountainside, it's more of a mino cave now, w/ everything ranging from a dripping pool of water w/ hanging stalactites from the roof to a mining hole in water =) I dunno, sorta re-did the texturing on the castle too so it looks a bit different now =P

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 04-21-2001 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I still take it that...

JI is still the president of the world. Or has he graduated?

TridentRX is offline Old Post 04-21-2001 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Ok, now seriously... this quote made me laugh and just deserves another post... its brilliantly funny!

"Thanks for the complements, you must be all be homos or something. Remember, K-Y jelly helps ease the **** in your ass, but from the looks of things you're all probably already experts.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 04-21-2001 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote