Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > I have a question for you Tenabrea.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Can I make models with Milkshape 3D and use them in T2, or is 3D Studio Max a must?

Also, could you recommend any tutorials on making models for Tribes? (Implementation, Special Requirements... etc etc?)

Thanks in advance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 04-22-2001 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenabrae
RPG Lead Modeler

only MAX3.x (ive tested 4 and it's a no-go)

i have a t2 tutorial for a chaingun up at Trinity Armaments ... don't know the exact link off the top of my head but

http://www.planetstarsiege.com/trinity2/

under tactical advice in the nav bar.

[url=http://www.planetstarsiege.com/trinity/]Trinity Armaments[/url]

[i]please note - because of the stupidity of people using flash animations in their signature files, i do not view them[/i]

tenabrae is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenabrae Click here to Send tenabrae a Private Message Visit tenabrae's homepage! Find more posts by tenabrae Add tenabrae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Thanks a bunch Tenabrea!

Now I just gotta find the right version of 3D Studio... =P

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

tenabrae not tenabrea

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sanders
GnollHunter

Maybe I could help you...

Tene, is R3 suitable for making T2 models?

If so, maybe I could help Gibby (Walker ... Waker ... SAME THING!) out here. I have a copy if you'd need it.

If you are viewing sig, I am sorry for the size, but due to the large number of ppl not viewing sigs, I don't care.

Sanders is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sanders Click here to Send Sanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Sanders Visit Sanders's homepage! Find more posts by Sanders Add Sanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Thanks a bunch Sanders, I'd really appreciate it.

ICQ me at 28604544 please.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 11:01 PM
tenabrae
RPG Lead Modeler

yup MAX3.x is fine, the plugins don't work with MAX4 (and i haven't gone backward from 3 but we can assume they won't work in 2.x)

they work with character studio 2.2, i haven't tried any other version of CS with them.

[i]please note - because of the stupidity of people using flash animations in their signature files, i do not view them[/i]

tenabrae is offline Old Post 04-24-2001 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenabrae Click here to Send tenabrae a Private Message Visit tenabrae's homepage! Find more posts by tenabrae Add tenabrae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

Have you gotten anything say you may release the tools yet? I really need/want them....

"You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something inside me.
You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something in you i despise."

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 04-24-2001 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenabrae
RPG Lead Modeler

nothing definite enough to say yes, but i have the feeling 'soon' ... there's been another release to the meta mod teams, and i _think_ it's going to be a public release very shortly ... but i'm unsure, i might be reading too much between the lines

tenabrae is offline Old Post 04-25-2001 02:24 AM
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

alrighty, thanks =]

"You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something inside me.
You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something in you i despise."

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 04-25-2001 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote