Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Ironsphere Official Colours
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Ironsphere Official Colours

Well, what are they?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Strider is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sanders
GnollHunter

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here ...

let's see...

uhhh... Indian Red/Dark Red and Tan, plus some black and white here and there?

How bout something that matches with the project name? Ironsphere .... Ironsphere .... hmmm ....

I'm stumped.

If you are viewing sig, I am sorry for the size, but due to the large number of ppl not viewing sigs, I don't care.

Sanders is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sanders Click here to Send Sanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Sanders Visit Sanders's homepage! Find more posts by Sanders Add Sanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

hmmm

if it has something to deal with ironsphere...how bout, a grayish metalic color with a few shades lighter than blue?

i dunno...maybe for a pic we could have this guy hammering on a steal sphere...it could represent ji molding t2 in a rpg?

but whatever

hey sandy, red and white in honor of kfc?

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Let the artist decide what colors he/she will use...

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

hmmm....what are the colors suppose to be used for? forums, banners?

i like the shade of red on this forum, it should be used

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Silver Black and Blue i vote for those

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

quote:
Originally posted by SolarRPG
Silver Black and Blue i vote for those

Too futuristic. I say just stay with the Indian Red and White TRPG colours

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 06-22-2001 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Those suck! Theyre as plain as hell no offense lol... But its not my choice How bout silver bronze and and metallic blue instead of black blue silver

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-22-2001 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

When I make my desktop I'm going to use somehting more new-age, instead of something that looks old school...

This is the Tribes 2 engine, its hip, its cool, its new age... BUT, respectful of its roots. =)

Anyways, I'd probably make an image to whatever looks best, not official colors at this point.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 06-22-2001 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Color... not Colour Don't be confusing French with English now lol

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 05:26 PM
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

quote:
Originally posted by GiB WaKeR

This is the Tribes 2 engine, its hip, its cool, its new age... BUT, respectful of its roots. =)

my foot it is

=)

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 08:39 PM
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

This one
This one
This one
This one
i dont know, im just guessing darker like.... you diddnt see Neon back in mideval times..... i think these colors are cool

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

oh yea... and a very dull silver, not really shiny, but not really grey...

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by PaladinPimp

my foot it is

=)

True....T2 is all newbies. T1 is full of server names like "T2 Sucks".

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

T2 isnt all newbies

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 03:01 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

American: Color, England : Colour

.... Now that we got that straight.

I vote for dark grey and Red. (Iron and blood)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 06-29-2001 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote