Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > The Wall O' 1337! If you ever read one post... this IS it!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

For Fenix...

My Friend FENIX is really wierd!!! (i know im setting myself up here.... owell... ) He knows alot about Tribes2 and RPG. FENIX can post whatever he wants in a short period of time. FENIX is one of the coolest people here in the Trpg community, but only because he gets creative. Sometimes if FENIX is angry, he will hurl ice cream at GiB for being a numbnut neenerhead. FENIX wants to know any other things that can be put here... put em here: bowl for ice cream and a spoon.

Never, never throw ice cream on the forum, it makes the posting hard to read and your keyboard gets all sticky and then you can't post anything because your keys are stuuuucccckkk togeettther and you eeend up sayaing the stupidest things that people can't read which they probably wouldnt want to read anyways because anybody whoo throws ice cream is obviously immature and doesn't belong on the private forum which probably makes you wonder why the heck I am posting here and who let me on in the first place and what was I babbling on about in the first place oh yeah, being l337!

i r l337!
/m3 lubs ic3 cr34m
/m3 347s ic3 cr34m
/m3 n07 7hr0w i7

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

My reason?

Don't put me on the wall of 1337.

I'm a poor begger whose only possession is a computer and who lives in a cardboard box at the side of the street, stealing food for a living.

Unless you can make a guy in rags moaning in a cardboard box...

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

uh...how do you power your computer?
2 potatos and some wire?

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~SadFriend~
Emerald Archer

Nah, I run an extension cord to the public park.

~SadFriend~ is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~SadFriend~ Click here to Send ~SadFriend~ a Private Message Click Here to Email ~SadFriend~ Find more posts by ~SadFriend~ Add ~SadFriend~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

hay, its a positive post on my behalf (i think...)

*runs upstairs and gets a big bowl of icecream*
*returns*
AHHH CRAP!!!!
*runs out and gets a new keyboard*
*is happy again, but notices that his giant bowl of icecream had melted....... and cries*

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

quote:
Originally posted by FENIX
hay, its a positive post on my behalf (i think...)

yeah, I think it was too...hehe

go get more ice cream.

check Postal's thread on public forum for suggestions...

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Re: For Fenix...

quote:
Originally posted by GoldenFlight
My Friend FENIX is really wierd!!! (i know im setting myself up here.... owell... ) He knows alot about Tribes2 and RPG. FENIX can post whatever he wants in a short period of time. FENIX is one of the coolest people here in the Trpg community, but only because he gets creative. Sometimes if FENIX is angry, he will hurl ice cream at GiB for being a numbnut neenerhead. FENIX wants to know any other things that can be put here... put em here: bowl for ice cream and a spoon.

Never, never throw ice cream on the forum, it makes the posting hard to read and your keyboard gets all sticky and then you can't post anything because your keys are stuuuucccckkk togeettther and you eeend up sayaing the stupidest things that people can't read which they probably wouldnt want to read anyways because anybody whoo throws ice cream is obviously immature and doesn't belong on the private forum which probably makes you wonder why the heck I am posting here and who let me on in the first place and what was I babbling on about in the first place oh yeah, being l337!

i r l337!
/m3 lubs ic3 cr34m
/m3 347s ic3 cr34m
/m3 n07 7hr0w i7

FENIX is your friend?! But I thought I was your friend! *spooky echo comes back*

bladerunner is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

everybody is my friend!

**smacks head*** I can't believe I said that! :P

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 07:21 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

quote:
everybody is my friend!

am i your friend?

quote:
Will be posted by GoldenFlight soon
no! who the heck are you? get away from me! ahhh!

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

Semi-Upset

Oh Great, i leave for like what......2 months? 3 months? and my 1337ness just dies off? :*(

my feelings are really hurt now :(

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

it has to be SilverHorse not Silverhorse

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-SirSteven
UberFuffian

Stevie ain't 1337 i guess....

m00t! to toaster!

-SB-SirSteven is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-SirSteven Click here to Send -SB-SirSteven a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-SirSteven Visit -SB-SirSteven's homepage! Find more posts by -SB-SirSteven Add -SB-SirSteven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sanders
GnollHunter

1337 this 1337 that .... WHAT THE HELL IS 1337?!
You guys have odd obsessions with the number 1337.

If you are viewing sig, I am sorry for the size, but due to the large number of ppl not viewing sigs, I don't care.

Sanders is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sanders Click here to Send Sanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Sanders Visit Sanders's homepage! Find more posts by Sanders Add Sanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vectrex
Quest Master

#1 rule of 1337: if you have to ask what 1337 is, you will never be 1337.

Vectrex is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vectrex Click here to Send Vectrex a Private Message Click Here to Email Vectrex Find more posts by Vectrex Add Vectrex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sanders
GnollHunter

Duh, I already know what it is. Where's that damn sacastameter?

Hey, guess what I found in my basement ....
A VECTREX GAMIMG SYSTEM!

[q]It has to be funny[/q]

Now, you want some damn chicken or what?

If you are viewing sig, I am sorry for the size, but due to the large number of ppl not viewing sigs, I don't care.

Sanders is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sanders Click here to Send Sanders a Private Message Click Here to Email Sanders Visit Sanders's homepage! Find more posts by Sanders Add Sanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

quote:
Originally posted by -SB-REDXIII.
uh...how do you power your computer?
2 potatos and some wire?

Don't be dissin my potatos...f00...

/me Pittys the f00!

"You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something inside me.
You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something in you i despise."

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

Hey - I'm just a friggin Ken doll - whats up with that - oh yeah, its because im an angel. Angels don't have 'quipment - ever seen dogma?

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

oh jeez

Aleman, he's wearing baggy pants, unless you got a hard on, you aint seeing nothing

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yay, I'm in the original batch!

Hmm, this will be a warped story. :-)

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Can you pick out the one that was dropped into a pool of RadioActive Shit?

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

Re: Can you pick out the one that was dropped into a pool of RadioActive Shit?

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
Can you pick out the one that was dropped into a pool of RadioActive ****?

Hrmm, that glowing guy couldnt be it..

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Ah Silver, you make a nice night light!!

btw: maybe you should stand next to Aleman and warm him up, or at least lend him your shawl; he looks cold.

GoldenFlight

House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 06:26 AM
Vectrex
Quest Master

quote:
...or at least lend him your shawl; he looks cold.

Yeah look at the shrinkage

Vectrex is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vectrex Click here to Send Vectrex a Private Message Click Here to Email Vectrex Find more posts by Vectrex Add Vectrex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

*hands aleman the shawl*

*inadvertanly (sp?) looks down and sees "it"*

*screams "Ewwww! Its so Small!"*

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 07:39 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

GoldenFlight hasnt responded yet to my post... i guess that magic crystal ball that tells the future is wrong as she didnt say what it said she would...

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 08:09 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

Um........What happened to row 2?

Last edited by SilverHorse on 05-04-2001 at 05:55 PM

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 08:14 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

nm it must be my comp.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 05:56 PM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Well... this sure grew fast.

Ok guys, I know all you wanna-bes are itching to become 1337 (elite for the n00bs (newbies for the people who still haven't caught on)), and since some of your posts are quite confusing to say the least... I'm requesting that in the next post you make, put "I WANNA BE 1337" in the subject title so I'll know who wants to be added, and you can type your "regularly-sheduled" message in the reply field...

Boy, Aleman's sure getting alot of flak for his shrinkage...

*thanks god everyone glances over his thong*

=P

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Can you capitilize my H in Horse? Thx.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 10:33 PM
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Wink I WANNA BE 1337

Shazbot!

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote