Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > The Wall O' 1337! If you ever read one post... this IS it!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool Updated: 5/6/01

Also, if you would like me to convert your picture
to a size that will work
for your "avatar" (the picture underneath your name)
I'll gladly do it for you.

Just post a reply and I'll reply back with an address you can tell
the forums to read it from.

ENJOY!

Last edited by GiB WaKeR on 05-17-2001 at 09:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The infamous JeremyIrons!

I managed to take this snap-shot of JI's evening attire, RIGHT as he was walking out the door to walk his dog. You gotta admire the blue hair, pimp-coat, and stylin' undies!

Score: 9.5

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The necromantic DeathMerchant!

This great photo of the boney merchant of death was taken right as he was chaning out of his business suit!

Now if thats not a great boxer shot, I don't know what is!

Score: 9.2

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:50 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The beautiful Golden Flight!

Its ok guys, you can pick your jaws up off the ground now...

I got this shot of the one and only Golden Flight right as she came out of the back lot of a Hollywood movie studio, and I tell yah, it was well worth waiting the 5 hours in my thong behind that bush!

The coat just screams money, the boots rock, and thoose glasses are one-of-a-kind and worth 500 dollars... Now this lady knows how to dress for success!

Score: 9.8

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:51 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The big pimpin' Kadmos!

Two words... BIG PIMPING!
Nuff' said.

Score: 9.0

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:52 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The slightly confused GiB WaKeR!

Uh... Well, since I was taking all your pictures I thought it would only be fair to include one of myself. If Gibby in a thong doesn't turn you on... your most certainly NOT gay!

*Shudders* No one needs to see that...

Score: 0.1

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:52 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The terminating PaladinPimp!

Now this outfit screams Terminator loud AND proud!
Rumor has it he even has the one and only ORIGINAL sun-glasses used in the filming of the movie!... Or he was blowing smoke up my ass... In any case, he still looks darn good!

Score: 9.2

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:53 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The boot camp lovin' Vectrex!

Clean, concise, and a s-e-x-y chest to complement!

I managed to take this one when he was busy cleaning up the mess hall on Boot Camp (TM)...
Sadly, that clip (and him) didn't make the cut for the actual episodes.

Score: 9.3

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:54 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The graphically-challenged Tenabrae!

I actually didn't take this one myself... He kind of managed to read my mind and knew I was making this... thing... Anyways, he sent me a digitally enhanced picture of himself, along with several models (that are all anatomically correct... Thanks big guy!) showing different positions he likes his lovin' and the outfits he usually wears. Uh, disregard that lovin' part.

Score: 9.6 (+ 0.2 For Models)

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:54 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool The "slightly crispy" Toaster!

I managed to get this picture when I looked into his kitchen window... He was making Toast...
Strange guy huh?

Score: 9.5

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 12:55 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Damnit I knew I forgot someone 5337... =P

Actually... I intentially left out tons of people to hear their *hopefully* funny requests to be on the 1337 page... um, guess your too 5337 to be funny huh? =)

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:10 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

How many people can claim to be a completely silver horse? and how many people can sweet talk FOAD into bringing back NeverQuest....c'mon now......... if you stil don't believe me, ask GoldenFlight =)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

lol

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

hay you forgot me...
i am 133t cause....common....its me
and if you dont think so...the mafia will cut you up

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Wonder where Gibby went...

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

*yipes*

Don't wanna get on the bad side of the mafia!
----------
I'll update the wall with new 1337 people everyday at about 4-5 PM EST, so I'll hook you up Aleman, Silver, and Red =)

I have something special in mind for Aleman and his 5337ness

Ed: That answer your question Silver? =P
Ed: I'm such a forum whore... 20 bucks says I get 1,000 posts faster than anyone else

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:31 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

dho so IU have to wait for tomorrow?!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:31 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

well, I guess I *could* do yours quick tonight...

gimme a few, who needs to do homework anyways? =P

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:35 AM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

lol i was just playing, i really don't care too much - I don't have that much time to play trpg anymore. But believe me, I would be honored to appear on your amazing wall of l33t, Mr. Gib sir..

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

If you want to Gibby go ahead, I promise I will be mad if you don't

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:37 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Now Aleman knows how to play the game!!! =P

I'm working on them right now... but I also have to write up stories for them before I post so I'll post at around 10-10:15

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:42 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Sorry guys, won't have time to finish it tonight.

I started to optimize it and cut it up to get more colors and slower load times... and I'm too busy to finish it. Check back tomorrow at 5 for the new and improved 1337 Wall!

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 01:53 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ADD ME NOW! ONLY ME! SCREW ALE AND RED! ME ME ME ME! kidding

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 02:05 AM
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Wink

I'm complimented, I think!

i r 1337! w007!

/m3 f4112 0n f100r 4nd l4u6h2

GoldenFlight

Level:90
Remort:1
Class:Necro/Death Minion
Race:Elf
House Fenyar Website

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

The StoryMaster is not 'l337'? I'm highly insulted. I think I'll just drop my attempts at a feasible storyline and LEAVE! All because of you Gib

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

lol Silver, I gave you something EXTRA special... Heres a hint:
It glows... and no its not a neon glow in the dark jelly dong...

and Aleman might get a full skit since hes SOoooo 5337 =P (Well, its more a of a group thing revolving around something Aleman does...)

I talked to Goldy's manager and she might make a guest appearance... you also might spot JI and his dog Spot... and Silver... and... woops! Giving away too much, guess you'll just have to wait and see... =)

Goldy: Yeah... uh, that was a compliment of your movie-star self, I guess...

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:15 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Strider? Whos this guy?

(heh, just kidding)

You're being added too... along with a role in the skit.

I just need to think of what kind of persona your character will have. Maybe a cross dressing guy with a beard?

Well... since this is my last post... Night guys

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:17 AM
Strider
TRPG Story Master

Cross dresser with a beard? You deserve to die. Remind me never to take your opinions on the storyline.

Persona, persona.... Green hood, shadowed face, big sword, and a cat on my shoulder... Yes, that is me.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Ahem... nobody Rumbles like Rumble! Just click on the links in my sig...

RUMMY IN YOUR TUMMY!

Rumble is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

And get a pic of a girl with red hair in the background. My wife wants in.

My joke to be on the wall of '1337'?

Please, don't make me go into a deeply technical insinuation of what I'm assuming you have already discovered. Because if you force me to endure so much hardship, I WILL rip your 'h@x0r' throat out, and shove it up someone's '1337' '@$$' because 'j00' are a crazy 'f00'.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 03:26 AM