Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > GSN Temp... Whats up?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Unhappy

Well, ive seen alot of gsn, ive been with gsn for a long long time now, and I just wanted to ask, is it going anywhere? I mean, it is full of alot of cool people, and I like most of them, Tbone, Squid, Shadow, and Zel. I miss alot of the old ones, Bonker, Blasto, Chemist, Nero, oogie, Dawm, SMITH, and all my other boyz... I think they were cool, but why exactly does gsn temp have Sabrinas servers chars on it? Just curiouso... cause well, they are sorta... hmm how do I say this politely? Very non legit... Now I was a admin, so when people ask me how I got my skillz im like Duh... but when I see people that ive never seen with admin b4 and I dont know if they are smurfs or what, but running around in kel armor at level 10 kinda confuzes me a bit... *shrug* sowwie if this offends anyone, but im just wondering, whats going on? . I miss old gsn...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Xanlok is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tbone
TravellerPaladin

GSN Temp is back up now. Make sure to refresh all, though, cuz it's not on the same IP address. As for the illegit chars you saw, those have been dealt with, and the server SHOULD now be as legit as possible. Hope to see you on the server!

*GSN Veteran*
Uber Bar & Grill: Home of the Uber Burger!

Tbone is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tbone Click here to Send Tbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Tbone Find more posts by Tbone Add Tbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

This really should be in the GSN forum under technical support, not in the private forums...
so I moved it.

Old Post 05-22-2001 10:05 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

I lied, I didn't move it, I dont have Mod powers in the private forums
anywho...

Old Post 05-22-2001 10:06 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote