Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Beta Testing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

They are getting ready for alpha testing as far as i know, heh i tried getting a hold of JI, but either he wasnt checking, or ignoring me =-D. Prolly supposed to be private because i didnt get a response, no matter tho.

Thats all I know now, no beta testing yet...

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

FENIX is offline Old Post 05-21-2001 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Hehe I hope I get emailed

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 05-21-2001 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

me too :P i really wanna help out =-D

edit:: dporvaznik@mediaone.net for quick ref =-D

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 05-21-2001 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Guys, I belive the invites already took place...if you want, I can check to see if you are on the list....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 05-21-2001 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

i still dream :P

gth=4)">

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 05-21-2001 09:18 PM
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

I seriously hope I was on this list..

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPhoenix
GoblinThief

kewl shiet pplz
kind caught up on skewl work....exames, projects and shiet
*mumbles* fukin *mumbles* strike *mumbles* summer
*mumbles* fukin skewl *mumbles*

u get the idea.....want to help but guess i'll need a new card and sum upgrades to my comp. I could get t2 from a friend tho...

ohh btw, im not sure but whenever ji host'd dev server in the past i could view it...maybe b/c we both uses rogers@home i dunno.

IronPhoenix

IronPhoenix is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPhoenix Click here to Send IronPhoenix a Private Message Click Here to Email IronPhoenix Find more posts by IronPhoenix Add IronPhoenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rakenne
GnollHunter

I have got T2 now, but d3d is **** on my comp, fps is ok but buildings are glitched so badly that you cant see where you are inside them.

Rakenne is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rakenne Click here to Send Rakenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Rakenne Find more posts by Rakenne Add Rakenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote