Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Beta Testing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
FlaminMonkeyGod
GnollHunter

Question

Not sure if anyone has asked this before, but will there be beta testing for t2rpg? And how will it work?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

FlaminMonkeyGod is offline Old Post 04-15-2001 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaminMonkeyGod Click here to Send FlaminMonkeyGod a Private Message Click Here to Email FlaminMonkeyGod Find more posts by FlaminMonkeyGod Add FlaminMonkeyGod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

I'll email the testers

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

cool

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

pretty much anyone who has private forum access will get emailed for beta testing

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Strider
TRPG Story Master

That include me, your worship? ;-þ

Will it use a custom map in the first beta?

Strider
TRPG Story Master

Strider is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Strider Click here to Send Strider a Private Message Click Here to Email Strider Visit Strider's homepage! Find more posts by Strider Add Strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

thank you!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Neato

Xanlok is offline Old Post 04-18-2001 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

Cool!

Galadriel is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

ditto

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

ditto-too

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DizZy
OgreMagi

cool

Sometimes i wish i were you so i could be friends with me =)

DizZy is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DizZy Click here to Send DizZy a Private Message Click Here to Email DizZy Visit DizZy's homepage! Find more posts by DizZy Add DizZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

JI, I certainly hope I am included on this list.....if I am, I will DEFINITLEY be going to Fred Meyer's to get T2..Sorry to the guys that saw me on there, as It was my ex-roommates copy , and I no longer have access to it cause of the damn cd-required patch =( *growl* I am more than interested in helping out, and if you need ANY buildings made for T2RPG, just lemme know...oh and btw I just finished a brand new mino lair for trpg1 so if ya wanna see it just e-mail me @ tmanx18@hotmail.com .....it IS worth a looksie! =P

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

p.s. I constructed the lair so it can be put inside a mountainside... =)

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Matt and I are looking forward to helping out.

Last edited by GoldenFlight on 05-08-2001 at 02:42 AM

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 04-19-2001 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

thanks, this is what i've been waitin for!

Aleman is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rakenne
GnollHunter

I guess i have to get the cash to buy T2 then. Will the Ironsphere be heavier on our machines than T2? I really hope that it won't.

Rakenne is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rakenne Click here to Send Rakenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Rakenne Find more posts by Rakenne Add Rakenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vectrex
Quest Master

Remember that ji doesnt exactly have the fastest computer in the world (i do, though) , and surely he'll want to play his own game.

Vectrex is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vectrex Click here to Send Vectrex a Private Message Click Here to Email Vectrex Find more posts by Vectrex Add Vectrex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Cool can't wait to check it out... Well JI I'll get T2 when you let me beta

bladerunner is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 03:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zxqv8
TravellerThug

Ding! Now i just need a good PCI (blech) video card. :P

Zxqv8 is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zxqv8 Click here to Send Zxqv8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zxqv8 Visit Zxqv8's homepage! Find more posts by Zxqv8 Add Zxqv8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mir

Okay, just a quick tip to all of you who aren't in the know...

If you've got Tribes2, but are experiencing fairly poor gameplay, go into the sound options menu, and turn OFF the music.

Tribes2's music is in MP3 format, and the decoding process takes a fairly good chunk of resources, so turning it off might give you a bit more of an edge.
a couple extra FPS.

I know it made a pretty good difference on mine.
Also, at least for me on a Voodoo3, D3D runs slower than hell... try both OpenGL and D3D, and see which worked faster.

Old Post 04-20-2001 06:33 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

dont use openGL, specially with Voodoo3, i have that and when i first played i used Open GL... and i kept wondering why the game would always crash... or if i Alt-Tabbed out... why i couldnt get back in without errors..

D3D is better... surprisingly enough, my Voodoo3 3000 works pretty well with all the Video options on max.. .yea i said max as in not having to tone down anything.

actually the only thing i do tone down is the sky... i really dont care if the sky is a grey box...

wait for WickedGL, it should be even better than D3D, and work for Voodoo3's...

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 04-20-2001 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rumble
ZombieMauler

Super-cool

Rumble is offline Old Post 04-21-2001 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rumble Click here to Send Rumble a Private Message Click Here to Email Rumble Find more posts by Rumble Add Rumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yay!

Cool, Beta testing is a blast...I bought Tribes2 solely for the RPG mod.

I'll see you on Ironsphere

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-22-2001 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

I still haven't been emailed... BLEH... :P

bladerunner is offline Old Post 04-30-2001 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Thats because JI isn't beta testing yet =)

Plus, every time I go on T2 I always check to see if theres a RPG2 dev server or if RPG was added to the rule set filter. >=P

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 04-30-2001 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coca_Bear
OgreRuffian

i would love to beta test the T2RPG

Coca_Bear is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 12:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Coca_Bear Click here to Send Coca_Bear a Private Message Visit Coca_Bear's homepage! Find more posts by Coca_Bear Add Coca_Bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

FYI when I dev T2RPG i don't go online, i use the LAN ver of t2

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 08:41 PM
SilverHorse
Banned

Well looks like I am going up to Canada and setting up a LAN with JI =)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-03-2001 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

I hope I get emailed... I want to help... Ill be out for summer on May 25th too.

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FlaminMonkeyGod
GnollHunter

JI - Any idea when a semi-workable version will be done?

FlaminMonkeyGod is offline Old Post 05-19-2001 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaminMonkeyGod Click here to Send FlaminMonkeyGod a Private Message Click Here to Email FlaminMonkeyGod Find more posts by FlaminMonkeyGod Add FlaminMonkeyGod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote