Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > I'm back on crack... God help me...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

*screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back on crack... again... =( It just keeps coarsing through my veins... will I ever be purged of the land of Norrath and the space in my memory that it fills?

*moaning ensues while he logs onto his new lvl 15 Shadow Knight Iksar on Druzzil Ro*

Last edited by GiB WaKeR on 05-15-2001 at 12:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

I need RPG2 to take me back from the abyss... please god help JI! For the sake of all thats decent and good HELP ME!!!

Erm, *cough* yeah...

I need some anti-EverCrack called TRPG2: Ironsphere

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-15-2001 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

go teach yoursewlf how to code and make total war

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-15-2001 03:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

The Crack doesn't allow such foolish ideas. =P j/k

Thats always an idea...

I used to mess around with stuff in T1... but I don't know the first place to start in coding real things.

Imacodernewbie =\

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 12:19 AM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

hey, im on crack too.. nameless server barbarian, brand new char..

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

*runs away from the crack heads*

bladerunner is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Galadriel
Elven Queen

heh.... im on Povar server... lvl 10 Paladin, lvl 5 Wizard...

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

best way to stop, is to never start!

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

*sigh* I wish it was like the old days when EVERYONE and their mother was on Fennin Ro =P

Somone go join up on Druzzil and keep me company. =)

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 09:00 PM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

no! go to Povar!

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Galadriel Click here to Send Galadriel a Private Message Click Here to Email Galadriel Find more posts by Galadriel Add Galadriel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

If only I could afford EQ.....

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-SB-REDXIII.
ZombieThrasher

EQ SUCKS, every beta i have played is better
it has SO many glitches and ****

-SB-REDXIII. is offline Old Post 05-16-2001 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -SB-REDXIII. Click here to Send -SB-REDXIII. a Private Message Click Here to Email -SB-REDXIII. Find more posts by -SB-REDXIII. Add -SB-REDXIII. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

druzzil = lizzurd backwards

lizard, same thing

dunno if theres a connection there, but who knows, or who cares

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

EQ is fun man.. its fun

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

*growls a ale* I OMed you for an hour to go play CS and you never responded!

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 09:39 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Aleman
EQ is fun man.. its fun

do you play EQ? what server if so?

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 10:05 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

EQ is fun...

I don't know anyone who can really dispute that it isn't while not saying a blatant lie. =)

Lizzurd Or Roxxers!!!

Erm, Druzzil Ro

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 08:42 PM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

Unhappy

play on Povar... i got nice equipment from a level 47 Paladin for MY Paladin...

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 08:49 PM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Bribbing me with free goodies are ye?!?!

Ok, I'm game.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-17-2001 11:33 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Heh, well im the guy to talk to if ya want free goodies gibby, what ya gonna start? I can hook ya up bro. Come to povar, im the level 47 Paladin *smirk*

Xanlok is offline Old Post 05-18-2001 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

If your serious I'd love to join yah!

Was getting kinda lonely on Druzzil, and the only thing really stopping me from leaving was my Dark Reaver and all the hard work I put in, though lvl 15 didn't take me too long.

I'll start up an Iksar SK on Povar tonight!!

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-18-2001 09:39 PM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

Awww why Iksar?

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-18-2001 09:54 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Gibby, I got you a Dark Reaver, or you can have this combo, a Mistmoore shield and a Crystalized Blade. Both good combos... I can get you some banded too . THis is all junk ive had in the bank lmao...

Xanlok is offline Old Post 05-18-2001 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xanlok Click here to Send Xanlok a Private Message Click Here to Email Xanlok Find more posts by Xanlok Add Xanlok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Cool, which combo is better in your opinion?

DR doesn't proc till 30 so its just basically the stats vs stats

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-19-2001 04:25 AM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Dunno

Dark Reaver for now, your epic is 2hs, which means you will want to be trained in it, yet you get a shield with 40 ac in later years... so personal choice... Icq me some time 32613888, or aim at Cateral

Feladar, Level 47 Paladin, Povar Server

-Gsn-Black_Hawk

Xanlok is offline Old Post 05-19-2001 05:33 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Sounds good, I dropped you a line on ICQ so we'll talk later.

I'm not so sure about the SK... played it 3 times now on different servers... I'm kinda intrigued at the Necromancer, Enchanter (played to 12), or Paladin (played to 22 once)

I just want something thats pretty darn bad ass and can do lots of damage, but can offer other skills. So maybe a Pally...

Bards seem kinda cool when they get higher up... are they any good?

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-19-2001 02:08 PM
Xanlok
GoblinRaider

Wink

Aight np bro, my friend is using my compy today, so give orka a tell, or if you dont see orka on give Feladar a tell, one of those 2 should be on if neither are on, try Shavion... if he isnt on... then im bored and im playing cs, tribes, or one of my many other games... Bards = Awesome at higher levels bro... plus I can hook you up with a ebon razor... 9/25 1hs weapon. Then when you get dual wield I can hook you up with a Brazen Brass Kiliji, 10/35 1hs weapon... both really rock... I can try to find a short sword of the Yakeshia but that might be a bit more tough... might require a day in guk

Xanlok is offline Old Post 05-19-2001 03:26 PM
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

xanlok, would you be able to help me out?

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 02:56 AM
Galadriel
Elven Queen

i could help you...

Galadriel is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 07:18 AM
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

I got level 7 within 2-3 hours of playing on Prexus.

Xanlox rocks

Galadriel: Whats your char name?

GiB WaKeR <== gibster

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-22-2001 11:37 AM