Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > Day well wasted - Orc Skin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Killaz
GnollShaman

Angry Day Well Wasted - Orc Skin

I spent all day on this. And I guess in all my enthusiasium I never stopped once to think about how crappy it was...below are 2 orc pics, not yet TOTALLY finished(the jumppack). Man, I feel like I wasted an entire day. They're for the light bioderm. Well, thought I should at least post it up here..enjoy.

Orc 1 Pic

Orc 2 Pic

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Killaz is offline Old Post 05-26-2001 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Killaz Click here to Send Killaz a Private Message Click Here to Email Killaz Visit Killaz's homepage! Find more posts by Killaz Add Killaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Better than nothing!

Personally, I don't think it looks half-bad. With a few optimizations, that could be a very good skin.

Keep up the awesome work Killaz, you didn't waste the day.

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-27-2001 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel Kill
OrcRavager

Cool sh_t.....

"You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something inside me.
You all stare, but you'll never see, there's something in you i despise."

Angel Kill is offline Old Post 05-27-2001 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel Kill Click here to Send Angel Kill a Private Message Click Here to Email Angel Kill Visit Angel Kill's homepage! Find more posts by Angel Kill Add Angel Kill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone_Predator
T1RPG Skinner

I like it, alot of viisble Photoshop texture usage though, heh leather and sandstone =/

But thats what they are there for eh? =)

Cant wait to start T2RPG skinning this summer, I cant run T2 or TRPG for that matter, but i can skin like a crazy **** =)

http://www.planettribes.com/Lone_Pred/

Lone_Predator is offline Old Post 05-27-2001 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lone_Predator Click here to Send Lone_Predator a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone_Predator Visit Lone_Predator's homepage! Find more posts by Lone_Predator Add Lone_Predator to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoldenFlight
Mother Lode

Actually those are pretty cool. Lot's of "orc" personality coming through there! Take a break, and then go back to 'em; they are worth spiffing up!

GoldenFlight is offline Old Post 05-28-2001 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GoldenFlight Click here to Send GoldenFlight a Private Message Click Here to Email GoldenFlight Find more posts by GoldenFlight Add GoldenFlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeremyIrons
Tribes RPG Creator

i'll use em until i get final ones

at least your skins will be put to good use for a little while =)

JeremyIrons is offline Old Post 05-28-2001 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeremyIrons Click here to Send JeremyIrons a Private Message Visit JeremyIrons's homepage! Find more posts by JeremyIrons Add JeremyIrons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gul'Dar
TravellerThug

great job Killaz, I noticed that those horns on that orc would go great on the minotaurs =)

Class: Paladin
Level: 104
Remort: 1
Admin Level: 2 (Guide)
-----------------------------------------------

Gul'Dar is offline Old Post 05-28-2001 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gul'Dar Click here to Send Gul'Dar a Private Message Click Here to Email Gul'Dar Visit Gul'Dar's homepage! Find more posts by Gul'Dar Add Gul'Dar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Killaz, hook me up with the .psd over ICQ and I'll try to help you out a bit with r33t-a-fing it...

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-29-2001 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GiB WaKeR Click here to Send GiB WaKeR a Private Message Visit GiB WaKeR's homepage! Find more posts by GiB WaKeR Add GiB WaKeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Killaz
GnollShaman

Angry Vid Card screwed up

My video card screwed up, well both of them, the voodoo 3 and the ati rage 128 Magnum. I should be gettinng them fixxed soon though but i was thinking about getting a Geforce 2. well, whenever you see me on ICQ just say Hi.....see ya. Oh, and Ji, you can use them but they, well, suck..hehe.

Killaz is offline Old Post 05-29-2001 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Killaz Click here to Send Killaz a Private Message Click Here to Email Killaz Visit Killaz's homepage! Find more posts by Killaz Add Killaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleman
OgreDreadnought

not only is that way above my level of skin-making r33tness, its pretty damn sweet.. good job

Aleman is offline Old Post 05-29-2001 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleman Click here to Send Aleman a Private Message Click Here to Email Aleman Find more posts by Aleman Add Aleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toaster
Master of Toast

Nice skins. Certainly not a wasted day. Use what you learned that day to spend another day making better ones, then better ones, ad infinitum.

Toaster

Read The Newbie Guide!

Toaster is offline Old Post 05-30-2001 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Toaster Click here to Send Toaster a Private Message Click Here to Email Toaster Visit Toaster's homepage! Find more posts by Toaster Add Toaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GiB WaKeR
ZombieMauler

Cool

Yeah, just need to optimise that PS texture stuff.

Which I would help you with if you sent me the main .psd file...

GiB WaKeR is offline Old Post 05-30-2001 11:11 PM