Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > That long Post I've been talking about.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TangWei
OrcSlayer

Ok, this is a really, really long document here. Just read through it a couple of times. This is kinda taking some of the main ideas I've heard here and throwing them together. If you look at anything, look at the economy explanation. I think out of all my ideas in this, that's probably the best. Others might be a little far fetched. AKA the voting. Anyways I apologize about the disjointed text here. I was trying to get everything down before I forgot it, so it's not a really easy read. Anyways, good luck, and don't say I didn't warn ya.

Later

Attachment: ironsphere.txt
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TangWei is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TangWei Click here to Send TangWei a Private Message Click Here to Email TangWei Find more posts by TangWei Add TangWei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

...fostering newbies... .lol

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

LOL!

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HappyFriend
#tribesrpg

bleh im too tired to read all that but i saved it and ill read it in the morning

HappyFriend is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HappyFriend Click here to Send HappyFriend a Private Message Click Here to Email HappyFriend Find more posts by HappyFriend Add HappyFriend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Read it... like some of the ideas hate others:

Good: economy stuff, PK flags, special skills

Bad: Overly complex PK system. Also, "town"'s are too rigid. We'll be dynamically creating towns in game, I hope.

Ugly: Credit cards, ATM chests

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

you have lots of time :P

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 06-01-2001 06:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote