Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Misc > Contributors Forum > hi, umm...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boxbanger
GnollShaman

Cool hi, umm...

Since I have been out latly and i have no idea whats going on, can anyone fill me in? icq me or email me or just pv me. I don't like being in the dark.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Boxbanger is offline Old Post 06-24-2001 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boxbanger Click here to Send Boxbanger a Private Message Click Here to Email Boxbanger Find more posts by Boxbanger Add Boxbanger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaladinPimp
TravellerPaladin

Hello box.

PaladinPimp is offline Old Post 06-24-2001 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PaladinPimp Click here to Send PaladinPimp a Private Message Click Here to Email PaladinPimp Find more posts by PaladinPimp Add PaladinPimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

Hah your in the dark! n000bie.. LoL j/k j/k j/k... Nice to see you back.. I forgot what version you left at.. Nothing much in trpg1 world has been happenin. Get back in the god damn box!

bladerunner is offline Old Post 06-24-2001 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FENIX
UndeadSkeleton

i think JI's gunna release the final version soon... wait till then then relearn it all

gth=4)">
gth=7)">Every Morning, A Warrior Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Slowest Runt Or He Wont Level Up!

Every Day a Runt Wakes Up Knowing That He Has To Run Faster Than The Fastest Warrior Or He'll Die! !

Wether Your A Warrior Or A Runt, Every Morning When You Wake Up, You'd Better Be Running!!

My House----My Dad's-->

FENIX is offline Old Post 06-24-2001 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FENIX Click here to Send FENIX a Private Message Click Here to Email FENIX Visit FENIX's homepage! Find more posts by FENIX Add FENIX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

TRPG2 is comin'. We call it Ironsphere.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-25-2001 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boxbanger
GnollShaman

Cool ...

i know it was caled ironsphere. i havnt been gon that long.

Boxbanger is offline Old Post 06-25-2001 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boxbanger Click here to Send Boxbanger a Private Message Click Here to Email Boxbanger Find more posts by Boxbanger Add Boxbanger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur
MinotaurGoliath

lol, oh and autherize me NOW!

King Arthur

Level:250
Remort:16
Class:Paladin/Knight
Race:Human
House Fenyar Website

Arthur is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Click here to Send Arthur a Private Message Click Here to Email Arthur Find more posts by Arthur Add Arthur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote