Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Should Binkers and Newbie's update to ver 4.94
Should B&N be updated? Read the options in the post below before choosing
This poll is closed.
Option A: 3 42.86%
Option B: 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Option A - Yes because of the new dungeon and a new weapon (quarter staff). If you lost a weapon you will receive cash payment. Also the orb of breath is in the update which allows one to go under water and not take damage. Because of the higher skill it is also a greater challenge.

Option B - No because of higher skill requirements and loss of few weapons.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

TridentRX is offline Old Post 04-13-2001 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DizZy
OgreMagi

I think they should leave it as it is because the new minimum skill for weapons is too high

Sometimes i wish i were you so i could be friends with me =)

DizZy is offline Old Post 04-13-2001 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DizZy Click here to Send DizZy a Private Message Click Here to Email DizZy Visit DizZy's homepage! Find more posts by DizZy Add DizZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I voted A just for the pure joy of watching people have to use teeny weapons. Yes, I know I'd have to store my Claymore and Fullplate too, but it would be fun. I'm sadistic.

I've got mixed feelings though....

PS. Couldn't we just edit all/most of the 4.822 weapons back in?

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-15-2001 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

you can have a battle axe at lvl 37.. or before. so i dont think that is a problem.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 04-15-2001 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

does the current version make u autoremort at 101 and 4.94 leave remorting up to u?

the new dungeon sounds cool.......but I like using my crystal bow. I say lets update.....ifwe get compensated for the weapons, it could be fun trying this new update

Sure lets do it

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 04-17-2001 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beinsethiol Click here to Send Beinsethiol a Private Message Click Here to Email Beinsethiol Find more posts by Beinsethiol Add Beinsethiol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Crystal Bow is nice, Im love mine... I suppose I could get used to just using the Aeolus Wing though, even though it is expensive....

Better Idea, if you decide to upgrade, I'll send you the stuff to add back in Crystal Bow, Diamond Tipped Sword, and anything else you want. They may have somewhat different stats though, as I'd have to re-balance them. However, I'd keep the value approximately the same, so no one will either get rich or lose much cash.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 04-22-2001 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

I think that would be a cool idea, I love my crystal bow....

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 04-23-2001 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beinsethiol Click here to Send Beinsethiol a Private Message Click Here to Email Beinsethiol Find more posts by Beinsethiol Add Beinsethiol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxcool

No NO NONONONONONO dont

Old Post 04-26-2001 03:35 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Well if you know how to update with keeping the old stuff i'll try it and if it works i'll keep it that way...

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-02-2001 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

I can do it. But not tonight. Just say yes or no and i'll do it tomorrow.

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 05-04-2001 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Check your PM Newbie (lol)

P.S. Newbie make sure you backup the chars just in case theres any errors with the mixed versions ;]

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 05-05-2001 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote