Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > did you guys die?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

Unhappy did you guys die?

haven't seen binker nor newbie....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Yup I'm dead.... and Binker moved...

Newbie is offline Old Post 06-21-2001 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxcool

Oh no You too newbie. Jess where all dieing nowadays

Old Post 06-22-2001 06:19 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

nice avatar alia

Newbie is offline Old Post 06-22-2001 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Please tell me he moved to Minnesota. :-)

I've been wondering what happened to him. Surely he'll get internet access....

Oh, and hows being dead? I've heard its....different.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

No he just moved accross town.... and well being dead is unfortunatly like being alive... with one major difference.... the decay really sucks

Newbie is offline Old Post 06-23-2001 06:16 PM
Binker
OgreRuffian

hehe, you'd think south dakota would be close enough for you minny people.

I don't think I'd ever move out of south dakota, unless so huge ass PGA Golf course paid me an ass load of money to take care of the course : ) hehe

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 06-25-2001 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I went to south dakota once, for like 2 weeks. Only real difference 'tween there and western MN is a slight temperature change. Very minute. :-)

Oh yeah, and I live up here. (I would kill for a ping of 30 to the server....)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-25-2001 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

In New York there is a Japanese who sells
"bonsai-kittens". Sounds like fun huh? NOT! These
animals are squeezed into a bottle. Their urine and
faeces are removed through probes. They feed them with
a kind of tube. They feed them chemicals to keep their
bones soft and flexible so the kittens grow into the
shape of the bottle. The animals will stay their as
long as they live. They can't walk or move or wash
themselves. Bonsai-kittens are becoming a fashion in
New York and Asia. See this horror at:
http://www.bonsaikitten.com

PS. http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

Newbie is offline Old Post 06-25-2001 11:21 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I feel sick.

What kind of warped person would do that... I think I should contact an animal rights group about this... Not that Im normally fond of nutcakes who think animals should have equal rights with us, but I really hate when people are torturing them.

Should repost this into public forum...actually, I'll link to it.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 04:33 PM
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

heh

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, I was so grossed after the first site that I just reposted it on the main forum. (put puking smilie here) After I made sure that I would not be seeing my breakfast again, I went back, read the second link, and felt rather foolish.

Oh well, I'll leave it up.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 05:03 PM
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

=p

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

LOOK AT THE SECOND LINK!!! hahaha it's fake ppl... I found it quite amusing.. now of course if it was real I would be ready to drive out there and stick my size 13 steel toe boot in some ppls face

Newbie is offline Old Post 06-26-2001 10:35 PM
Binker
OgreRuffian

lol.. I knew it was fake when I saw the first pic.. hehehhee : )

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grappler
GoblinRunt

Just rereading this thread..... Alia did you know North Dakota is plannin on changing its name to just Dakota ??

LOL i guess all the south Dakotans are displeased with this.

Grappler is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grappler Click here to Send Grappler a Private Message Click Here to Email Grappler Visit Grappler's homepage! Find more posts by Grappler Add Grappler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

Well yeah, b/c ND is the loser of the dakotas, they think that b/c they have "north" in front of their name, that people think it's a cold, barren plain. Well.. if facking is, so why should dropping the North change the countries opinion of the state..

~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 06-27-2001 03:51 PM
Slayter
GoblinRunt

BonsaiKitten....hehehehe

That was great! I tried to threaten Crack Kitty with it, but she slapped me in the face, stole $10 from my wallet, and ran off. What a little pain.

Slayter is offline Old Post 06-28-2001 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Slayter Click here to Send Slayter a Private Message Find more posts by Slayter Add Slayter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote