Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Server Stats... etc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

99 Different users have logged on to the server in the last month, 55 of which did so within the last 14 days, and out of those 43 logged on in the last 7 days, 30 in the past 2 days, and 19 today alone... When I first thought of setting up an RPG server it was on account that PSY2K died and I, losing my char decided to host a server. Crappy as it was and the fact that it could only run when Binker was at work since I didn't have a dedicated machine at the time.. I never thought that 1380 people would even once touch it... I had figred at the time that it was just going to be me and mabey a couple others. I am touched that so many of you are able to get enjoyment from this and also at the dedication you have in the server, be that as it may I am unsure of its future. I have had some very tough times lately with cash flow, it being nill, with hopes I will have a job tomorrow and if that is so the server should continue to go on, however if it does not and I am forced to shut it down I will NEVER be without some sort of net connection and all your char files will be availible for transfer to whatever server you wish, once more I thank you all, you have made more of an impact on my life than you could ever hope to know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-07-2001 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Unhappy

Sorry too hear this Newbie.
I really appreciate having such a good server to play on. Hope things go well for you, either way.
But I do hope server stays up.
Thanks again for the server.
btw Bein asked me to let you know that if we can help keep it up let us know.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

Thank you Kend, for saying this for me...but I have gotten ahold of a PC to answer with.....

I love ur server and am glad to call it home....Ken and I are trying to find a way to start our own server in the event that urs goes down and to carry on the tradition of great game play and admin care....Thanks Guys...to all the admin at Binker and Newbies...and to Binker and Newbie in particular...

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 05-09-2001 09:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beinsethiol Click here to Send Beinsethiol a Private Message Click Here to Email Beinsethiol Find more posts by Beinsethiol Add Beinsethiol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote