Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > We Need Night Admin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B&N_A.H.W
GoblinRunt

We would appreciate a US time zone, night admin. That is visible, or actually plays on B&N.

We hope you realize that the regular night crew are not known as beggers or immature kids.

An Admin who can do quests and deal with the rare problems that arise would be most welcomed.

We really appreciate and like your server. The reason for our want of a Questmaster is not for xp, sp, money or equipment. But for the change of pace. Quests can also help with teamwork and increase server morale.

We think Zero Wolf made a good admin. He did do quests, was on quite often at night, and if not could usually be contacted. If you do not decide to reinstate Zero Wolf, please consider having another visible night admin.

Thank You,
B&N Afterhours Warriors

p.s. Kendwaho wants the prostitute put back in Delkin Port

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

B&N_A.H.W is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for B&N_A.H.W Click here to Send B&N_A.H.W a Private Message Find more posts by B&N_A.H.W Add B&N_A.H.W to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DizZy
OgreMagi

Reinstate Zerowolf =)
Hes a good admin.

Sometimes i wish i were you so i could be friends with me =)

DizZy is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DizZy Click here to Send DizZy a Private Message Click Here to Email DizZy Visit DizZy's homepage! Find more posts by DizZy Add DizZy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

He was never removed from adminship... I'm confused as to where this is coming from...

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Oh and sorry for the downtime today not sure what is up with the server... restarting it now....

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

we were told that Zero had lost his adminship...well I was told by Kend, not sure where he got it from....but figured that Silverhorse was hired to take over in his void....we LOVED Zero as night admin....so nm

but we are still going to keep up with the B&N AHW deal

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beinsethiol Click here to Send Beinsethiol a Private Message Click Here to Email Beinsethiol Find more posts by Beinsethiol Add Beinsethiol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

what's the AHW stand for? and I just got the backup batch file from Ji so backups will be made on a weekly basis and at the end of the week I will make a zip at the end of the month I will make another zip with the weekly's in it so I will have as far back as a month.

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:42 AM
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

read the entire message of the original posting Newbie and u will see....

but just incase ....Afterhours Warriors

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Beinsethiol Click here to Send Beinsethiol a Private Message Click Here to Email Beinsethiol Find more posts by Beinsethiol Add Beinsethiol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Ahh hehe DUH *smack* hrm.. server is real funky... it loads up and locks.... working on it... although I may have to let it slide for tonight...

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:47 AM
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

that sucks, Kend will be upset....but I cant play anyway til sometime next week...thats why I have posted so much lately....damn BIOS

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 07:49 AM
ZombieMauler

Sorry I'm gonna have to let it slide for tonight... I need to get to sleep.... I think tribes is locking it up somehow... I dunno more on it tomorrow..

Newbie is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 08:03 AM
SilverHorse
Banned

I will try to be on more nights, I was on NeverQuest the other night, because bladerunner asked me to come in for a bit.

The past week, I have gotten about 10 hours of sleep. I wil ltry to be in a night. if I am on ICQ (my number is on my profile) just message me and I will come in =)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 11:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

So does ZeroWolf have his admin pass now?

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 05-11-2001 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beinsethiol
GnollPup

NM Silver Horse, Zero has his admin back....he wasx our adopted night admin..lol

Beinsethiol is offline Old Post 05-12-2001 05:18 AM
ZeroWolf
GnollShaman

Talking

LOL i never lost it, I just posted all that cause i wanted to know new Pw that xearo changed it to lol Sorry to confuse everyone :(

ZeroWolf is offline Old Post 05-13-2001 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroWolf Click here to Send ZeroWolf a Private Message Click Here to Email ZeroWolf Find more posts by ZeroWolf Add ZeroWolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

errr yeah..

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Talking apology

The confusion was my fault, I read in the posts where Zerowolf was asking about his admin and I thought he had lost it for some reason.
Sorry.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 05-14-2001 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote