Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Bugs Bugs Everywhere!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

Bugs Bugs Everywhere!

OK folks... I think the only reason that this hasn't shown up on other servers is cuz of my no pwhipe attitude... we found a bug with the group lists when they get to big and you try to add more it locks the server.. therefore we are adding a limit of 40 to the grouplist there are a few ppl who will need to contact me on this matter i will post names next....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-09-2001 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Ok here goes...

Homer, Nitemare, Psimage, Ryoko, TUR-GhettoChild2, TUR-blink, TimeSplitter, Twister, Jammer4592, John, John2

We have added a new feature when you go to group someone it will give you the option of clearing your group please do this... It would be nice for everyone to do it but the above mentioned ppl MUST do that.... Thank you

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

a limit of 40 is plenty lol I only got a few ppl on group list

Old Post 07-10-2001 12:39 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Yes I know 40 is plenty

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 01:06 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

obviously not for some ppl =p

Twister is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

lol twister has too many friends

THIS IS MY 500th POST WOHOO!

Old Post 07-10-2001 01:50 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

half the ppl on my grouplist dont play anymore...

well now i dont have a grouplist so =p

Twister is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

No Problem newbie.....and there's a john2 ahhhhh my brother!

john is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

LOL, I better clear mine...Im sure it's pushing the limit.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

no need to if you dont play =p

Twister is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 04:35 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, I'll be playing again shortly...I never leave for good.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

ill do it

ill do it as soon as tribes is fixed

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 07-10-2001 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Homer

Unhappy Group List

It's hard to clear your Group list when everytime you go to play the Server is full. Some day I will get on then I'll clear my group list . LOL

Homer is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Homer Click here to Send Homer a Private Message Click Here to Email Homer Find more posts by Homer Add Homer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jammer4592
GoblinRunt

Great Newbie I have done what you have asked. Can u do me a favor can u change that one line of code for the auto remort (force remort) please make it 125 + 1 for each lvl of remort. Thank You.

jammer4592 is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jammer4592 Click here to Send jammer4592 a Private Message Find more posts by jammer4592 Add jammer4592 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

that would be cool...

Damn jammer slow down on the posting ok....

john is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

125+1 would be awesome...

*drools at the thought of being level 130*

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 02:53 PM
ZombieMauler

Yeah I'll have to get that done... I thought that's what it was

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 04:54 PM
jammer4592
GoblinRunt

no ji didn't put it in but when the new code for the weapons come can u put the new code for the froce remort in to than you much

jammer4592 is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jammer4592 Click here to Send jammer4592 a Private Message Find more posts by jammer4592 Add jammer4592 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

it's done now..

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 06:37 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

I'm having a problem with (*Hunting*-where i mimic and go stock a player then at some point kill them) but since the update I get between -450 to -1000 exp taken away as a mimic?

When i do kill a player I always help them afterward's so there are no hard feeling's....

john is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 07:51 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Just went to see if there's a spot open in the server and well check the ping out....

Attachment: ping.jpg
This has been downloaded 10 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 07:56 PM