Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Everyone Read: admins, and players
What ability would you most like to see in Tribes RPG?
Lifetapping?
Pet Summoning?
Player Run Guilds?
New Weapons?
New Armor?
New Town?
New Dungeon?
New Classes?
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thullan
GoblinRunt

Post Everyone Read: admins, and players

Hey guys, whats up... Newbie I was wonderin if you could restore dust, or 1 million dollars I lost dust trying to tp out of the ladys house cause i didnt wanna gain my levels yet, rofl <-- im stupid=).. and also im sorry about earlier today, all of us are just anxious to see you newbie... to all the players im glad to see we're all getting along... i wub you all...

PS: thank you john, huma, and timesplitter for raising 1 million coins for replacing my dust you guys rool!

-=<>>>Thullan<>>>=-
-=<>>Omniblade<>>>=-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

thullan is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for thullan Click here to Send thullan a Private Message Click Here to Email thullan Find more posts by thullan Add thullan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Player run guilds would rock. I'd start one. :-)

Also, creating a couple new classes would not be difficult. I suggested a miner class than had great economy skills, but sorta sucked at everything else.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegeta
TravellerMarauder

Re: Everyone Read: admins, and players

quote:
Originally posted by thullan
<-- im stupid=).. -=<<<>>>Thullan<>>>=-

Correct

Remort:2
Class:Paladin - Centur
Storage:More then a food store..
"Its better to burn out then fade away"
"God is a pedestrian on my wall" (i made that up out of nowere once)
"Whats the use of complaining?"
Cya in the RPG servers under the names: Surprentis and Vegeta
Thanks bladerunner for the sig!

Vegeta is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vegeta Click here to Send Vegeta a Private Message Click Here to Email Vegeta Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I say new town. And I know where i can put it.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

I want a mage only dungeon :P damn fighters always training end or dodging or taking all the xp from the kills

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

You get a mage dungeon, we get a fighter only dungeon. :-)

Fighters and mages don't mix too well.... Mages slowly kill from a distance, which disloges bots from traps...often killing the fighters. On the other hand, fighters do damage faster, so they get loads of exp compared to mages.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Well I voted with the majority on new town... also I have a perfect place for it

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Fighters dont die so easily, only at uber. Of course we stand back, its not like we can run up and take hits...

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
Fighters dont die so easily, only at uber. Of course we stand back, its not like we can run up and take hits...

Heh, last remort, I hit 296 HP with armor at level 101. That was my 6th remort as a fighter... Magic bots usually rip us up, too.

Of course, rangers usually fight from a distance as well. Perhaps an arena with many pillars to get bots caught on, and a slightly elevated platform on each side. One with an enterance, the other with the spawn points.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 03:13 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Fighters dont die so easily.

You fighters can mine for better armor, and if you didnt train end, is that my problem? fighters on a whole are alot better off than mages, more hp, more mining, more end. Newbie mages have a hard time cuz runts are resistant to fireball and thorn. We need a dungeon where monsters dont hit so hard, and are easy to kill with magic so the small mages can become bigger mages, remort fast like fighters, and make good money (cant mine worth a crap till lvl 60, even then only rubies). With a mage only dungeon, fighters cant exploit the way a mage can make money. Giving claymores and battle axes to ubers and minos only made it easier for fighter to make money cuz they can kill them quite quickly. result = mages get little money.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 09:16 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yes, but mages don't need as much cash...(I used to play a high level mage on NQ)...training endur is possible for mages, too. Also, you guys have some def cast and neu cast. You realize what a pain it is to have to walk everywhere? That slows down leveling, too....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 09:43 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

you do know phens robe cost alot... dont you?
Make your own mage character, with no eq from any other character of yours, and see how fun it is running into the mines, not being able to hit runts cuz they resist, having to get potions from other players, try to hit them with piercing, never have high hp, never really be able to get good exp except when your the only person in a zone (damn impossible on b&n, except for 4am..), slow as hell remorting, no cash compared to fighters, no defense unless you train d casting for shields, and even then no comparison to fighters. my 3rd remort, my max d casting was at like, 120. I spent 150 sp putting into neutral so i could get transport.

if your having so much trouble moving, its not mages fault. put some sp into neutral. all i want is a dungeon where i can kill in peace, is that so bad? cant we all just get along and stay out of each others dungeons? really now.

And God bless America!

Last edited by Mog on 07-20-2001 at 09:56 PM

Mog is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 09:45 PM
ZombieMauler

Dudes comon they are 2 different classes they are meant to be played differently, Mages sacrifice their health and strength for the spells, that's just the way it works in every RPG if ya don't like it be a fighter... my personal favorite is Paladin... oh and if your a mage don't be a dumbass and charge into a fight stand back bait the enemy into a place it can't get you but that you can get it...

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
put some sp into neutral.

You do realize what the fighter casting mults are, right? .1 Figure out how many SP that is to get to 200...not gonna happen. Theoretically, you could get it after almost remorting twice. If you used SP on nothing else. At least endur can be trained

Both have different weeknesses, etc. I've played Mages without twinking. (I had no other high lev on NQ) Granted, the cash flow is slow, but not unworkable.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-20-2001 10:55 PM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

and you do realize how much faster fighters can remort than mages.

Of course they are meant to be played differently, and i would like to play differently far far away from fighters where they cant take away so much exp..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-21-2001 01:53 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Well, yes, fighters do tend to remort somewhat faster than mages... However, At the same remort/level, a strong mage tends to trash a strong fighter.

Mages are a tough class, though... I hate those damn Palis. They need a good crippling. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-23-2001 04:39 PM