Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > -DeAmOn-
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CiClopse
TravellerThug

-DeAmOn-

I hate him. Someone kill him. I realy hate him. Newbie I told you what he was doing and I figured it out, and it isnt when he does the tent on the boat it is when the server goes down... not much you can do about that... And check his items out. He has a ton of stuff... I dont want a mass clear char because of him.(P.S. Im Deamon's brother and I know what happens when one of your brothers start doing things there not supposed to do(Remeber brandos on JI's Server?)and the server get a clearchar.) I hate deamon he hates me we both want each other dead, now he remorted lvl like 6 so everyone can start picking on him again.

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiClopse Click here to Send CiClopse a Private Message Visit CiClopse's homepage! Find more posts by CiClopse Add CiClopse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

xin already took care of that lol. before he remorted even.
and the whole server went after solar too
he won't be happy when he wakes up

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 12:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiClopse
TravellerThug

ooo... Brian is going to be mad....(Brian = Deamon...) and solar LoL thats just like him...

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiClopse Click here to Send CiClopse a Private Message Visit CiClopse's homepage! Find more posts by CiClopse Add CiClopse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiClopse
TravellerThug

-Deamon- made the server go down!!

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:25 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

newbie doesnt clearchar hehe... but what exactly is deamon doing to cause this server ka - boomy

Twister is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Deamon did nothing... CiClopse is just deamons brother, hates him, and wants him to get cleared banned and make him look bad... stop ciclopse...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

-deamon- isn't really bad...

solar u do know your near being banned right?

Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Newbie never told me that... He told me stop the multiple clients and tenting zones or you will be banned. Enuf said and stop pestering me with getting banned and trying to get me banned/trying to find a trivial reason to get me banned...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiClopse
TravellerThug

i hate damon everyone kill him!

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 03:54 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

ROFL! be nice ci

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-16-2001 05:47 AM
CiClopse
TravellerThug

I HATE HIM! Hehe, he my brother so I will be nice... instead of taking his character's items, I will format his compuiter and hide teh windows instalationdisks from him, and then I will auction his password off to people.... then I will take his cd-rom out of his computer in exchange for the windows cd-rom.... then I will get killed by my father... then I will enjoy myself and go take on 5 people in paintball and win.... who knows I may use my pump... If I had one.... all I have is a crummy Spyder Compact 2000.... with a rigged trigger, and a 2000 Millenium Edition Auto****er.... KILL DEAMON!

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 05:25 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yp, calm down, Ci!

Also, Spyders are good guns. I've got a compact 2000, as well as a few others. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote