Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Damn It Solar
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jammer4592
GoblinRunt

Angry Damn It Solar

why r u playing with two character on at the same time i can’t connect because the server is full. newbie u need to fix these

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

jammer4592 is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jammer4592 Click here to Send jammer4592 a Private Message Find more posts by jammer4592 Add jammer4592 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

yes that's very annoying solar cut it out I can't get in either...

Old Post 07-11-2001 04:39 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

hey hey plz cool we made a lil agreement.. and he should hold his end of the agreement.. if he doesnt tell me and well see what newbie thinks of it.. but to put it short im tired of this crap so hopefully just leave em alone and he leave you alone and stop the mult char.. i know you may think it sux but just try and relax he stopped and seem to show some promise.... but if he does the mult char again feel free to pk complain and whatever...

Twister is offline Old Post 07-11-2001 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet

alright.

Old Post 07-11-2001 05:58 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

afk

It's not just solar that is causing the problem.
It's all the afk players, u can find at least 2 at almost any time.
Is there anyway a server could detect an afk player and kick him off so others could get on and play.
pk'ing them makes u feel better, but they are still taking up space for ppl who actually want to play.
afk ppl wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't already so hard to get on.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xin_
GoblinRunt

Thumbs up

You tell em kend, i couldn't get on last night around 2a.m. because of the amount of afk'ers.
I am begining to like when the server crashes and "flushes" the server. (that does not mean I endorse server crashes in any way shape or form)

ahhh my first post, i be tainted...

Xin_ is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xin_ Click here to Send Xin_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Xin_ Find more posts by Xin_ Add Xin_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I be tainted long time.

Everyone, go mug old granmothers to get cash for a server upgrade!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 02:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

yes .

There is a way to kick auto afkers. Simple too. If you havent moved in the last 300 seconds it auto kicks you. Exeptions.. admins... (because they do alot of things standing still for long lengths of time)

Also...

As far as two characters operated by the same person. B&N disabled multiple IP's so brothers can play at the same time, if this is abused we can turn it off.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-12-2001 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

What if youre training endurance and you have runts around you and youre not moving for 300 seconds?

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

Your problem. Maybe try having a timer by your comp or something? I dunno.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Well tough luck...it's still afk.

Edit: y'know, endurance is highly overrated. I just pulled off my last remort with a mere 375 HP, while armored. You just have to know how to trap and run like a maniac if you screw up. LCK helps, too.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I play with gohorts. Trust, me they are vastly more lethal than reapers. :-)

We won't get into how much LCK I go through....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 03:32 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Reapers suck. I never go in lair if I can help it.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-13-2001 04:39 PM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Ok I stopped the multiple clients.
I stopped the tenting the zones.
It seems as if you still want to get me banned.
Newbie told me if I tent/multi again I will get banned.
Stop trying to find trivial reasons to get me banned!

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Maybe Im training... Weight capacity does take a long time to train... Im not breaking any rules by going AFK... if youd look around at others besides me youd probably find other 5-10 hour afkers...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-14-2001 10:11 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

trident your method of stopping afk'ers would not work they could just make a script to make themselves move a little. or what if they were running in circles training wieght cap? or if they where training n-cast?

Every once and awhile I do need to go afk to train my d-casting cause it's hard to build up as a Ranger. I don't like the idea of auto-boot if not moving in 5 min...

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Internet is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Trident doesnt know because I have never seen him with a decent character. All he does is admin...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:16 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

another reason. what if u needed to recall? lol auto-boot and recall at same time!

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

solar.

I had a VERY decent character, on PsY2k Midgard and on NeverQuest (FOAD's server). And yes I know how hard it is to train things like D casting, endurance. But i found out that fighting bots head on trains the endurance so you dont have to spend as much sp to get it up. It might seem hard at first but eventually it will pay off, big time. Its ok to take some damage. If you get hurt heal, thats how you train your d casting not afking for 10 hours casting heal all the while. If all 14 people on the server afk'd then NO one could get in. No one! That is why I want the auto-boot. I consider changeing it to 10 min instead of 5 that will allow for #recall. I already know how to do it, and it can take me 5 seconds to code.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

what if somebody jumped off the map and went afk?

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:26 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

well trident, on your chars that you made you had the ability to afk train and you are a very good scripter... see my point? i doubt few people want this to be integrated and as for endurance training yeah i use the goblins now...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:37 AM
Xin_
GoblinRunt

I forgot, tenting zones twice, and bringing multiple clients after you were told not to,(twice I know of) are just so trivial that we should ignore they ever happened.

We apologize solar. We did not mean for these glaring frivolities to upset you.
The last thing we would want to do is upset you again.

Another trifling incident seems to be your recent class switch after you had already remorted. Not that I want to rise your ire, but most ppl start over to switch classes, not ask an admin.

I know we are as mere mortals to your greatness, and as such should take all of your actions as signs that we are blessed by your shining presence. You have been playing for so much longer that you have the authority to do what you want, apologize later, and make it all better. Sorry if we have inconvenienced you in any way.

Xin_ is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xin_ Click here to Send Xin_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Xin_ Find more posts by Xin_ Add Xin_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Want me to switch back? And what the **** does it matter? I picked a harder class...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:40 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Thats harsh! Ouch! Xin_ just burst Solars ego!

Solar, i didn't afk train. Ask anyone that played with me on FOAD or the old blessed Midgard. End of discussion!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:42 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Yeah and Id tent and run multiple clients if I wouldnt get banned. Cant you mind youre own ****ing business and get your head out of other peoples asses worrying about every little thinkg that I do. And I tented the zones because I was trying to get away from a level 19 remort...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:45 AM
Xin_
GoblinRunt

Tenting the crypt hmm... Let me recall what I had done on that day.

1. Woke up
2. Did all thing humans do after waking up(shower, brush teeth, scrach, ect...)
3. Jumped on tribes RPG.
4. Go kill solar
4. Proceeded to go to uberzone and lvl... wait, low, what do i hear... Solar has tented the crypt and brought his 2 chars solar and quasar in it as same time... My god what is the world coming to. What has happened to this poor soul to make him do such horrible things.

Oh wait, I didn’t do **** to you. I only pked you when you ran multiple chars, or during the last few hours of your many afk sprees. I don’t know why you did it.

Xin_ is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 02:56 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Solar

If you dont want people PKin you go to town! hide in a building! Players have every right to PK, its part of the GAME for crying out loud! UG! WAKE UP!

And again the only reason multiple IP's was enabled was because there are a few people out there that share a connection and want to get on with their bro's!

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 03:01 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Hes PKing me in town...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 03:03 AM
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

By exploiting a bug fixed in 4.991 but newbie still runs 4.987...

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 03:06 AM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

I heard you pk'd people in town.

If you do it you don't have the right to complain. HIDE or log off if it is a problem. -I'm being harsh i know sorry bout that.

Thullan said you trapped him in the bank because you would try and kill him if he stepped out.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-15-2001 03:10 AM