Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > I'm almost glad I don't play anymore
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Binker
OgreRuffian

Thumbs down I'm almost glad I don't play anymore

First off, all I see in this forum is a bunch of people acting like little biatches. No, not all of you are, but I could name more than a few. When did you all go back to the begging, name calling, and big pain in the ass stage?

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys stood up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other. Drew their swords, and shot each other. The deaf policeman heard the sound, and put those boys back in the ground. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask Harry the blind man, he saw it, too.

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Binker is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I know, I'm tempted to log back on just to PK them all. ;-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Well the server is nice around 1-4 am when all the children are in bed sleeping.

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I'd do that, but I have to get up before 7 am to go to work... I should get a night shift.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

lol I have to get up at 6 am but my sleeping hour's are all messed up....

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoganG
GoblinThief

Talking Heard it

Ive heard that story b4, just cant place it though........ oh well -Logan

LoganG is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoganG Click here to Send LoganG a Private Message Find more posts by LoganG Add LoganG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

I know when it got so bad.... it was when I updated to the newer version and an influx of new players hit the server when RPG got an article in PC Gamer... I would have to say that accounts for 300% of the problems on the server... (IE. Lag, Always Full, B-itc-hing {mostly on account of the first two}, etc...) and also that is the main reason for the lack of admins cuz the second we set foot on the server we have everyone asking for sh-it and/or bi-tc-hing about something... pretty soon here i'm gonna just start jailing ppl at random for no fekkin reason at all I mean sh-it this is insane... god**** mother******* asteriks...

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Well I know it's getting alittle hard to enjoy Newbie's awsome server but we have our moment's when the people chill and we all get along.....

This is a SS where i tried to protect a sleeping player from a charging uber by throwing myself apon him.

(one of my fruity Vid Card day's of uber...hehe)

Attachment: sshot0000.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:41 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

The server get's to gether to do a quest with
Newbie....This was late one night over the weekend i believe....very fun quest one of the better one's.

Attachment: feelthelove.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:49 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Me and surp training each other....

Little high5....

Attachment: friends.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:52 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Ahhh yes while doing the Quest Newbie seems to get the willie's and is seeing thing's lol.

Attachment: newbiecreepedout.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:55 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

A first on any server i have ben on.....During some hellish lag Me and Xin managed to get all the poeple to leave there zone's to see if that would help the lag.....it dident but was cool to see it happen.

Attachment: lagexperiment.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 10:59 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Here is a group of low lvl's that i got to gether and decided i would help train.

I stand watching over them to make sure nobody die's witch some did.Wierd some of them went on to be good high lvl player's and other's never seem to lvl and do nothing but B*tch and whine heh?

Attachment: fieldtrip.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 11:04 PM
john
ZombieThrasher

Well i thought id post a few SS's to show that it's not all bad but i do agree there are some player's that need to think before speaking or acting rather.

As far as lag goes it's not that bad and it's a very minute price to pay for somthing so awsome that has ben given to use by newbie.Any player that can't respect and grovle at newbie's feet shouldent be allowed to play on such a fine server.

Well must get back to work....Look forward to seeing you guys in server...bye.

john is offline Old Post 07-17-2001 11:12 PM
ZombieMauler

Now that is what I like to see I got a good chuckle out of the me being scared one, Very nice john *applause*

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-18-2001 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Binker
OgreRuffian

hehe.. pk.. that's what I do.. I just go uber.. and kill people. oh well : )

It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a neccessary end, Will come when it will come
~William Shakespeare.

Binker is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Binker Click here to Send Binker a Private Message Click Here to Email Binker Find more posts by Binker Add Binker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegeta
TravellerMarauder

yeah!!!! that was fun jon :P

Remort:2
Class:Paladin - Centur
Storage:More then a food store..
"Its better to burn out then fade away"
"God is a pedestrian on my wall" (i made that up out of nowere once)
"Whats the use of complaining?"
Cya in the RPG servers under the names: Surprentis and Vegeta
Thanks bladerunner for the sig!

Vegeta is offline Old Post 07-19-2001 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Vegeta Click here to Send Vegeta a Private Message Click Here to Email Vegeta Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote