Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Mage2Glory threatening hacking.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Mage2Glory threatening hacking.

Interesting Story follows....

Yesterday, I got, for the first time, both beam and mimic legitly. Of course, this was far too tempting to pass up... I happily PKed everyone below my level, and a couple people above. (Heh, anyone AFK was toast) Some people seemed to have a talent for running into me... I killed some guy 10 times. My bounty must be awesome by now. Anyhow, some level 6 newbie I nailed two or three times, called Mage2Glory, got pissed, holed up in the back room of delkin, and griped over global. 'Twas rather amusing.

He said he'd tell Newbie to ban me....Everyone laughed at him.
He said I was mean... I agreed. We continued laughing.
He said he'd contact his friend, who would hack my system. At this point, I was working hard to find a way to blast him out of Delkin... He claimed his friend would hack my computer, and OC my comp, shut off my heatsink and fans. I mentioned that being able to "turn off" a non-electronic heatsink via the net would be quite a feat. Same goes for fans with no data cables... He claimed that he had done it once. He also said that he was logging the entire conversation.

He's never gonna be able to leave town again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

HAHAHA Hail fellow hunter of those diguisting human's(*Speaking in uber mimic*)fear not there little word's for we shall make our weapon's from there sharpened bone's.....

Sorry getting alittle carried away there....But as far as this mage charicter(What's up with mage these day's?)I PK'ed him too and he deserved it.He's like's to tell people to get off the server so he can play a smooth game......well it dosent work like that lag or not im there for the people and could care less if a newbie want's a lag free game.

I dont think he should be banned but better yet I put a 25k bounty on his head"This bounty can be carried out as many time's as is needed for him to apoligize to all in the server for his annoying and newbish way's".

If you dont like the lag then dont play,it's part of the game it come and it goes....But us oldbie's wont put up with whining or disrespect to other's no matter how long you have played.

EDIT:I only made the bounty 25k becouse i'm getting the feeling it's going to get expesive....hehe.

john is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Oh goodie, I hope you have a couple mil in bank!

Actually, he likes to hide out in town a lot now... And he's grown wary of the open spaces. (I can't imagine why.) We need someone with steal to start hounding him too....

BTW, Ice started a char on Binkers...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

Dynablade can mug (good friend of mine). uberslayer can mug. Xin has mugged me plenty of times... he might still have mug. uhh I can steal but I'm remorting (just hit 101). But I'll gladly put in the sp my multiplier is gonna be 1.9 won't cost much sp at all

Death is that the same person as Magerglory? cause I pk'ed him some times with you in the mines while we were going on a rapage

he claims I took his stuff but I didn't I guess somebody else has it so he started a new char...

oh and I lost about 1,000 exp pk'ing icephoenix lol

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SolarRPG
MinotaurReaper

Ive never lost any Valuable items from being mugged

Solar

SolarRPG is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarRPG Click here to Send SolarRPG a Private Message Find more posts by SolarRPG Add SolarRPG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

xin took my keldrinite longsword once but he gave it back... whew

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Er, Magerglory....My mistake. Yeah, we PKed him in mines... I won't get steal this remort, but possibly next....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:49 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

doh, im never going to your server, ill be pked 24/7 lol

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

LOL, it's not quite that bad, but we do have good PK sprees every now and then. In one 2 min mini-spree in the mines yesterday, soloing, I killed 10 people. Yesterday was abnormally violent.

It was entertaining... Must do this more often.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:58 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

if i join u will spare me ha ha ha

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

I'll spare you. just if you see a red symbol over me it's in your best interest to identify yourself quickly or run like hell.

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:10 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

ok! woohoo! ill be a fighter.... maybe a pally what is used more? i want a irons might so im a thinkin a fighter.

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:14 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

be a thief! you can be our professional thief

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:21 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Ditto to Internet's message...

I take out lots of non-targets simply because they walk across my line of fire. Frag instinct, I guess. It'll be even worse once I get that key bind set up. :-) Or better, from my point of view!

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:22 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

hm..... ill know! what do you need bound anyway?

function spell(); { say(0, "#cast Spell Name"); }

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "key", TO, "spell();");

change Spell Name with the spell you want bound.
change Key to what key you want it to be bound to.

for the numberpad it would be like numpad1 or numpad- for left alt lalt or ralt i think...

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:28 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

oh yeah just us this add it to your autoexec.cs,

function spell1() { say(0, "#cast thorn"); }
function spell2() { say(0, "#cast fireball"); }
function spell3() { say(0, "#cast firebomb"); }
function spell4() { say(0, "#cast icepike"); }
function spell5() { say(0, "#cast icestorm"); }
function spell6() { say(0, "#cast ironfist"); }
function spell7() { say(0, "#cast melt"); }
function spell8() { say(0, "#cast cloud"); }
function spell9() { say(0, "#cast powercloud"); }
function spell0() { say(0, "#cast beam"); }
function spell10() { say(0, "#cast hellstorm"); }
function spell11() { say(0, "#cast dimensionrift"); }

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad7", TO, "spell0();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad4", TO, "spell11();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad1", TO, "spell9();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad0", TO, "spell7();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad-", TO, "spell1();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad*", TO, "spell2();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad8", TO, "spell3();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad5", TO, "spell10();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad2", TO, "spell8();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad9", TO, "spell4();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad6", TO, "spell5();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad3", TO, "spell6();");

function echo()
{
echo("To Cast Thorn ----- Number Pad -");
echo("To Cast FireBall ----- Number Pad *");
echo("To Cast FireBomb ----- Number Pad 8");
echo("To Cast Icepike ----- Number Pad 9");
echo("To Cast IceStorm ----- Number Pad 6");
echo("To Cast IronFist ----- Number Pad 3");
echo("To Cast Melt ----- Number Pad 0");
echo("To Cast Cloud ----- Number Pad 2");
echo("To Cast PowerCloud ----- Number Pad 1");
echo("To Cast Beam ----- Number Pad 7");
echo("To Cast HellStorm----- Number Pad 5");
echo("To Cast DimensionRift ----- Number Pad 4");
}

ok if u forget what is what go to consul (~) and type echo(); then it will list the above for you again put that into your autoexec.cs

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:44 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

:-)

I know how to bind keys.... I just screwed up my autoexec with the following...commiechat, Deushud, Ultima, Alechat, and my custom scripts.... I ended up deleting them all just to fix the conflicts.

Oh yeah, and don't forget:

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "b", TO, "say(0, "#global Read the Newbie Guide!");");

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:50 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

I usually just use the ultimaterpg scripts (I've edited them some though)

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:51 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

just delete ur config file then load the chat up, its alot better.

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:52 PM
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

mager glory was pretty funny i thought and u Pking him was funny to

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Heh, PKing him was fun, in a sinister sort o' way... I hope he's on whenever I get to play on server. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:20 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

dm get on icq

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:25 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Can't, I'm at work. The Pointy Haired Boss thinks that all downloaded software is bad. However, in 1.25 hrs, I'll be happily at home. :-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:27 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

lol ok

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:57 PM
NEHR
OrcSlayer

doh what did I start with this guy , All i did was ask Internet to kill him once because I spawned in the mines with this guy hitting me

poor magerglory

FAHR

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:CLERIC - POPE IX
Remort:9
Level:129
Cash:Now Broke (crack addict)
Storage:Only What I need
last updated:10/05/01

NEHR is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NEHR Click here to Send NEHR a Private Message Click Here to Email NEHR Visit NEHR's homepage! Find more posts by NEHR Add NEHR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

lol nehr

he deserved the 2nd pk for his mouth.

I was in pk mode that day

don't pity him...

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 11:47 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

Lol.

Newbie guide said..(at least when I read it) If you get pk'ed don't complain. Pk'ers love to hear you complain. (something along those lines.) Got that Newbie?(as in a New player, Not the server owner)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote