Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CiClopse
TravellerThug

Question

Can we post other people's passwords on this foruym? I was going to post my brother's password he pissed me off VERY VERY MUCHO this week end

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiClopse Click here to Send CiClopse a Private Message Visit CiClopse's homepage! Find more posts by CiClopse Add CiClopse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiClopse
TravellerThug

Here is one of the things he did: He blamed me for knocking over my dad's drink, when it was him, and the drink went all over my dad's oriental rug.

Another: I got blamed for putting a whole in the garage, when he did it(My parents found out it was him later)

Another: My dad lets him get on the computer at my dad's house any time he wants.

Another: I got in trouble for beating the crap outa him

Another: He is a fagot

Another: My parents favor him over me

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiClopse Click here to Send CiClopse a Private Message Visit CiClopse's homepage! Find more posts by CiClopse Add CiClopse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

You should wonder why. He isnt a snitch. he doesnt hate his own blood. hes not constantly saying how much he hates you on the forums where NOONE GIVES A ****. Your existence is sad.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

have to agree with mog lol.

oh and mog sorry for taking off about 25 of your lck lol somebody screamed over global that you were afk so I was just obeying the afk=pk thing

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Ooooh, so now we get to PK anyone afk?

Come on Newbie, leave that comp for just a sec....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

you didn't know that? rotfl anyway newbie's unkillable but if I could man.... imagine the exp... instant remort (postal's killed newbie b4 and auto-remorted)

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

I know how to be afk and unkillable though... my secret

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:15 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

LOL, I can be afk and unkillable, except to admins, too...I wonder if we use the same way.... (Hint: mine takes me about 3 min, if that, to set up)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

same here... I think we use the same method

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:49 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

just fall off map

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

if your falling how are you gonna train d-casting?

if you know the solution don't post it!

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:53 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Actually, there are a few ways to do it...but the way that I (and almost certainly Internet) use, is probably the best... Only downside is that you really can't train endur while doing it....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:55 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

someone delete that post!

and no big deal death I usually stop by the mines often to train endurance doesn't take very long I train sense heading as well while I'm there.

EDIT: Anyway d-casting takes long to train for us fighters and rangers until we remort some more...

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:56 PM
Someone1237
OgreMagi

hm... the way i just though of might be that, but u can train endurance! and o casting with it. its very easy but you cant train D casting.... maybe you can with a script. ill PM u..

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Someone1237
OgreMagi

... why delete it nothing special.

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:58 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

just get on icq my # is 2022232 we can make a chatroom...

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 09:58 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Actually, I never train dcast, since I never need to use it...and, Im certainly not gonna blow SP on it. ocast trains fast. I just use powercloud, etc on sloths...goes up every hit, small recovery time...

I should really join Venk to lower my casting time and what not...Also, with all the PKing, odds are, I'd get lots of rank.

Idea: Pay off an unremorted target, er, player, to join a house many times, and let you keep killing him. Surely this would get you many, many rank points. Possibly a bit of exp too, if they are a fairly high level.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:03 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

I've done that b4 death I'll join venk too but for the other houses what are the special bonuses you get?

oh and d-casting is better than you think it is

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:08 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

dcast is cool, but training it would slow down my leveling, and I don't want to blow SP on it...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:16 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

just spend like 15 sp and train it from there... or less sp if your multiplier is higher than that (like mine)

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:24 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I could...but it really is useless for me at low levels, since with heavenly shield, I barely get hit enough to max my dodge and endur as it is... And the training of it would take time.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 10:28 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

do what I do... train it while you sleep.

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 11:49 PM
Internet2
GnollPup

you don't have a right to screw up his char or give out his password. even though you hate him and he is your brother. and if anybody does log in under his name newbie will have your ip

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 01:55 AM
CiClopse
TravellerThug

Do I care i doint play there any more.

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 01:58 AM
CiClopse
TravellerThug

ALSO THAT IS THE LAST TIME HE WILL EVER MESS WITH ME.

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 01:59 AM
Internet2
GnollPup

what I'm saying is anybody that does use that pass to access his char newbie will have your ip...

in case you didn't understand...

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 05:31 AM
CiClopse
TravellerThug

O.... ummm I thought it changes when you get a save,,....,,

CHECK MY FRO OUT!Appear

CiClopse is offline Old Post 07-31-2001 06:00 AM