Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Blame my ISP!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SilverHorse
Banned

Blame my ISP!

For those who were on late night last night, sorry for suddenly dropping. (and to Newbie, for leaving the huge ass base spawned, was for quest)

Right on a Saveworld, as if on cue, I got the lag symbol. I was like "Crap, all that work" and was about to reconnect when I looked down at my modem. The conection light was off, and two warning lights were flashing. To my hour, I ran out to the living room and turned on the TV. Cable was out. (My ISP also is my cable TV provider) I almost cried, and waited half an hour. I then Called them (it was 2:30 am) And they said they would send someone out within 10 minutes.

3:30 came. No one was here, no tv or internet. Finally, it it me I havea 56k modem for backup installed. I hopped on that, and talked to aleman before it suddenly died.

4:15 came. Had to go potty, so did so. When I came back to computer (4:30) the lights were back on. I smiled, and then went to bed, as I needed sleep.

So sorry guys :(

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-01-2001 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

don't be sorry I had fun flying off the top of that base seeing how much damage I could do to myself

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01
------------------------------------------------

Internet is offline Old Post 08-01-2001 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

heh, I just joined and it was still there. then nebwie shut down server. (damn fan)

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-02-2001 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Is newbie back in control o de server? Oh yeah and *runs to silverhorse's isp, uses crowbar to beat the lazy technicians*

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-02-2001 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote