Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Server Update...2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

Server Update...2

Ok server is back up AGAIN.. delete the old listings in the server list (207.198.230.35:28001 and 207.198.230.35:6969), the server is now running on 24.158.105.157:28001 it can handle more ppl now so I have it set at 32, Hopefully the bugs are worked out... if it runs good for a couple days I'll start to add things... I.E. New Weapons/Towns/Bots (A banker in Delkin)... we'll see, taking input....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Newbie how about changing the map back to daytime?

This is what my version of RPG5 looks like i like the stormy,foggy look but bright sunny day would be nice

Just a thought.....

O and thx again Newbie.

Attachment: stormy dawn.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

john is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

i like it john

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 07-25-2001 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Looks nice..

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

A very good Idea indeed... I thought about it for almost 5 min and have come up with a really interesting idea

Newbie is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 05:37 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

quote:
Originally posted by Alia
i have a thought about the new town...

make it high above keldrin.. with a tp to it up in the hills somewhere

the tp should be remort limited like uberzones and up there all the merchants are girls in d-mail and they sell heavenly's and ironsmights and k-armor for large sums of money... badges and other lore items as well... just a thought to keep it interesting for the remorts...

Newbies interesting idea is probably the same as this, but without the d-mail. :P

Seriously though, this would be really cool.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimeSlpiter
ZombieThrasher

yes it would

TimeSlpiter is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeSlpiter Click here to Send TimeSlpiter a Private Message Click Here to Email TimeSlpiter Find more posts by TimeSlpiter Add TimeSlpiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

instead of a tp

make it so u have to fly up and get to it like make it so high that it take 300mp to fly to

Srnubi is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

really now people, lets not sell the badges, we gotta have some reasons for quests..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

make it so you have to use energy vials to fly to it like mithrandir

mabye it should be like a Orbital Fortress or some kind of fortress in the sky thing...

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

ok but after u got up there

u would have a TP back to ktown

Srnubi is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

why not fly back down? more chalenging that way

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-26-2001 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Getting down is easy.... either teleport, or set LCK to miss, and jump. Although, If it's high enough, it would be funny to see if we could survive the fall... Make it like twice as high as den, at least, since I can just barely fly up to den off the ground.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

that would be fun jumping off! espeically for times when you get bored and just feel like ending it all

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa...... splat

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 07:20 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

LOL, I can see it....

hmm, it's lagging. I think I will fly high in air.

Ah, all the newbies are *****ing about lag! I just can't take it any more!!!

SPLAT

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-27-2001 08:37 PM