Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > Thing. No not that one. This one.
Guilds for classes?
Yeah! I wanna diversify.
No. I think its fine.
Has some good thought in it, but needs to be worked on
Who are you and what have you done to my brain?
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Thing. No not that one. This one.

yet again my mind has come up with something brilliant. its expanding as we speak but first things first. A thieves guild. Perhaps a cave, something hidden, need to be a theif or have some skill in stealing to enter. now, this is pretty complicated, but hey ill go for it. A pickpocket dummy, a safe, and a store. At the store, you can buy regular stuff, also cool stuff like pickpocket knives or something (aka cool new weapons for theives), which might diversify the environment instead of having 15 fighters 5 magic peoples and 1-2 bards. Then my mind wanders off into fighters guilds where fighters can buy better and better potions to restore their hp, mage guilds where they can practice energy/ something else.. dunno. ahh the possibilities are endless.. only bound by the strange forces that shove my mind back into reality..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Cmon people dont just vote, give ideas/opinions/onions/comments!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

how about a

mage cavern
a cavern far in the sky the only way of geting there is to fly
witch of corse mages have outrages mp lvls so it would have to be about 500mp to fly up

once u got there u could find a banker/merchant they would be wearing a robe and would sale like mage wepons/potions/robes
and there would be a tele that only mage/priest class's could enter

u wanted me to comet so there it is i didnt under stand the poll so i didnt vote

Srnubi is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

You gotta read the post to understand the poll . and no that wouldnt work with the flying cuz we would have 2nd or 3rd remort fighters flying up there and botherin us. It doesnt exactly fit under this poll, you might wanna try putting it where newbie and others are talking about new towns.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 01:19 AM
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

well...

i gues i just dont understand the poll then sorry

P.S. i knew to read the under stuff and i did

Srnubi is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john
ZombieThrasher

Damn mage's stop whining.....hehe

john is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

you think energy would slow us fighers and rangers down? rotfl ever heard of binding energy vials to hotkeys? how do you think you get to mithrandir on other servers? (there normally is no bridge for 10k just another thing added into B&N).

and anway I bet I have more mana than some of you mages

gotta love being a ArcherVIII.

oh and good ideas though Y0SHi's server already has had this kind of thing.

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

thats why i said the fly thing wouldn't work. and if you look at my original post, its to get more diversity, not to add to mages only. Notice we have maybe 15-20 fighters, 3-4 mages, and maybe 1-2 bards. I think the only thief on is Draco, though im not sure. Anyway it wouldnt just be for mages *scowls at john*. The whole other classes were an afterthought to my thieves guild idea. but hey if you just want one for us whining mages thats fine with me . I tried to make it fair for all but noo.. had to go back and spit it in my face. well, be that way if you must. I still think this is a good idea and could be worked into the large, wide, free areas of the map.

Good for Y0SHI, never been there, wouldnt know.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 03:23 AM
john
ZombieThrasher

Damn mog chill out......

I voted yes and could care less if you mage's have a place of your own.

john is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for john Click here to Send john a Private Message Click Here to Email john Find more posts by john Add john to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet2
GnollPup

mabye just have 3.

one for warriors one for rouges and one for priests

Internet2 is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet2 Click here to Send Internet2 a Private Message Find more posts by Internet2 Add Internet2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Sorry im just sick and tired of pl and mages being shoved behind the rest of the players cuz everyone wants to be fighters. Very irritating. anywho. All the classes have their own zone or something. its a good thought.

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 04:51 AM
InsanEWarriorr
GnollShaman

you could just have 4 teleport beams in lets say near the well and only fighters priests rogues and wizarrds can only enter one each and the "clubs" are hidden underground so you cant fly or walk there.

DarKFreelanceR
Race: DarkElf
Class: Paladin / Centurian
Level: 104
Remort: 2
Coins: 100k
Currently Kickin Ass
-----------------------
to Newbies!
to 133t s!

InsanEWarriorr is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for InsanEWarriorr Click here to Send InsanEWarriorr a Private Message Click Here to Email InsanEWarriorr Find more posts by InsanEWarriorr Add InsanEWarriorr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

sounds pruty cool

sounds like uber/mino

Srnubi is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 07:38 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

no.. i got an idea.. put up a temple, and a gauntlet of enemies to run through to get to the teleport..

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-29-2001 08:59 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Keep the Ideas flowing, we need new stuff and this is the way to get it out to the rest of your fellow players!!!

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 12:31 AM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Shall me mix the two ideas?

Put the teleports in the well, along with some nasty bots to pass...Give the bots plenty of LCK, too. Make em lev 200, at LEAST. Probably more like 600.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

mmmm yeah.. ok.. lets let mages actually get INTO their areas... mkay? :P

And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 07:02 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

All you have to do is get by them, not actually kill them....

Shouldn't be that hard, especially when you consider that the well is mostly up and down. Just jump at the right angle....

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Someone1237
OgreMagi

thaTS a like in yoshi's each group has its own special place, Church for prests, thieves guild for rouges.. and so on,.

Race: Celt
Class: Druid
Lvl: 13
Money: 1 platinum
Guild: Celtic Shadows
//----------------------//

Someone1237 is offline Old Post 07-30-2001 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Someone1237 Click here to Send Someone1237 a Private Message Visit Someone1237's homepage! Find more posts by Someone1237 Add Someone1237 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote