Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > The Banning Of Overlord
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

The Banning Of Overlord

Alright most of the lag when he is on is created from him, this guy spams... spams... And spams... Look at the screenshot here... He kills himself about 1 time every second the text being his death msg.. Now that text and the guy respawning every second.. I couldn't even MOVE in k town from the lag he was making. I suggest you ban this guy I really do.

Attachment: spam01.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

bladerunner is offline Old Post 08-04-2001 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

uhh overlord and I use the same comp... (overlord is my stupid bro)

Edit: So if you banned his ip you would end up banning my ip...

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Last edited by Internet on 08-05-2001 at 12:54 PM

Internet is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xin_
GoblinRunt

two birds with one stone... j/k

Xin_ is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xin_ Click here to Send Xin_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Xin_ Find more posts by Xin_ Add Xin_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Internet, I suggest you beat him. ;-)

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-05-2001 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

well this does pose a problem... yet how are you able to be online at the same time?

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I suggest that when he spams, we PK/mug/etc.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 02:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus_ex_Machina
God from Machine

Ban his IP

But make a script to let the name "Internet" join

=]

Deus_ex_Machina is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Deus_ex_Machina Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Click Here to Email Deus_ex_Machina Visit Deus_ex_Machina's homepage! Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Add Deus_ex_Machina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

if ya ban his ip itll still kick internet as well.. but if internet has a static ip ya can mark his ip and only allow his name to enter from that ip..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

I bashed him yeserday and took his pack
Bashed him twice today.

err if your going to ban him just ban his name... so if I want to log on under a diff name I can.

and we can both log in cause we have 2 comps. one on a 56k connection and one on a DSL connection... (one's at my house one's at my dad's office and we use both of them)

he thinks what he does is really funny... he has a very twisted immature sense of humor.

time to give him that beatdown

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bladerunner
MinotaurReaper

quote:
Originally posted by Internet

he thinks what he does is really funny... he has a very twisted immature sense of humor.

Oh no.. Tom Green Junior.

bladerunner is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bladerunner Click here to Send bladerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email bladerunner Visit bladerunner's homepage! Find more posts by bladerunner Add bladerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

this is what he did yesterday after I bashed him and took his pack after he finished mining... he spammed that message for many minutes and I finally muted him.

warning: my badwords.cs is deleted so the ss contains foul language.... not like you wouldn't expect this from overlord...

Attachment: sshot4110.jpeg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-06-2001 07:37 PM
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

heh.

We could add a 2 min wait till you can respawn if you kill yourself using Ctrl K. (dieing otherwise wont be affected.)
I could work on that if you want. That way we dont have to ban his IP. Or I can make a banlist thingy that will ban forever specified names. (but that will cause people to sign on as a dif name.)

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

there already is a banning by the player name...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TridentRX
TravellerPaladin

That doesnt stop a person from logging on the server as a new character and doing the same thing. I think ill make #deathmessage limited to #say and #shout.

TridentRX is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TridentRX Click here to Send TridentRX a Private Message Click Here to Email TridentRX Find more posts by TridentRX Add TridentRX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

how about just get rid of overlord than to baby em and do work cuz hes bein an ass..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 01:09 AM
Srnubi
GnollScavenger

**** all that

lets just get an admin to change his pass so thathe wont be able to use his character. that will probly piss him off enuff that he wont come back.

RL: 3
Class: HeadMystic
Money:1.3mill
Storage: Darmor, Fullplate, IM, over40Claymores, Dshield... and much more
Last Modifyed: Oct 30 / 6:00pm

Srnubi is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Srnubi Click here to Send Srnubi a Private Message Find more posts by Srnubi Add Srnubi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

sheesh you do know simple..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 01:28 AM
-jinnai-
UndeadSkeleton

Editting RPG to have mines would really come in handy!

Bin Laden

(- J i n A n i m e -)

Last edited by -jinnai- on 08-08-2001 at 11:50 PM

-jinnai- is offline Old Post 08-08-2001 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jinnai- Click here to Send -jinnai- a Private Message Click Here to Email -jinnai- Visit -jinnai-'s homepage! Find more posts by -jinnai- Add -jinnai- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

How about bombtraps, like on yoshi's?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-10-2001 08:03 PM
hduyerughf
GoblinRunt

come on think BIG think NUKES

hduyerughf is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 11:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hduyerughf Click here to Send hduyerughf a Private Message Click Here to Email hduyerughf Visit hduyerughf's homepage! Find more posts by hduyerughf Add hduyerughf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Auwar
OrcSlayer

on yoshis, if the bombtrap doesn't kill you, the fall from the bombtrap will, either that, or you got some badass hp

Auwar is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Auwar Click here to Send Auwar a Private Message Find more posts by Auwar Add Auwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote