Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > lost stuff do to a server crash...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

lost stuff do to a server crash...

server crashed (or somebody said it did I just lagged out) while uberslayer and I were fighting... came back found myself in jaten without my keldrin armor, titanium hammer, and windwakers... he must have bashed me... plz replace

------------------------------------------------
Character Status

Server: Binker and Newbie's RPG
Name: Internet
Class: Ranger
RL: 22
Level: 91
Cash: 5.2 million
Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)
Last Updated: 10/28/01

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Internet is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

I am not replacing it, postal or Tri might, but after you directly disobeying me, I will not.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

your idea of disobeying you is stealing 2 coins from some dude that didn't care if I stole from him... that's pathetic

Character Status

Storage: Enough stuff to equip an army... Also interested in buying keldrinite for good prices (I will outbid almost anyone.)

Internet is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 12:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Internet Click here to Send Internet a Private Message Find more posts by Internet Add Internet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

2 words internet.... booo hooo

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

you lost the items do to a fight the server timeout is always a possibility you took the risk and you lost some nice stuff as for this disobay thing I'd like to know more....

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

*warning warning newbie*

Twister is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

well, it happened two times:

In Uberzone:

Uberslayer attempted to PK Internet, but i stepped into the bash and "took a bullet" for internet. I told uberslayer to lay off him for a bit. I then asked Internet to please stop Stealing, and he said ok. Not 5 minutes later, hes already stealing again. I see someone yell "INTERNET!" in global, and I ask if they were stolen from. They reply yes. Then internet pipes up and says the person didn't mind.

On a Quest:

On an earlier quest I had done, Internet casted drift on the bots that were in the ship that I had spawned them in. The quest hadn't even started yet, so I #fell'ed him and told him to never cast a spell at a quest area until told the quest has begun (I also reminded him days later). I think it was last week, that Tri came and was building a quest. he spawned a bot inside, and low and behold Internet found his way to us. He casted drift, and I got angry. I felled him, and he came right back. At this, I #possessed him and walked him so he would be lost in the mountains, not to bother us again.

He seems to have a problem with authority. He never listens to what I say.

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SilverHorse Click here to Send SilverHorse a Private Message Click Here to Email SilverHorse Find more posts by SilverHorse Add SilverHorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wendy
GoblinThief

Heh heh heh, still narrow minded as usual, eh Internet?

Wendy is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Wendy Click here to Send Wendy a Private Message Find more posts by Wendy Add Wendy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

the truth is out!!!!! ooh i so wish not be around when newbie gets back...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 09:32 PM
-jinnai-
UndeadSkeleton

I saw internet beat up JiVoX =P.

She was really running to get away from ur tit. hammer lol

Bin Laden

(- J i n A n i m e -)

-jinnai- is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jinnai- Click here to Send -jinnai- a Private Message Click Here to Email -jinnai- Visit -jinnai-'s homepage! Find more posts by -jinnai- Add -jinnai- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverHorse
Banned

*deep sigh*

SilverHorse is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 10:24 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I've been exceptionally easy on the newbies recently...

No Pking them for a while, giving out cash and prizes. However, I have ambushed a few ppl that are higher than me...does attacking a person 20+ levs above me count as newbie bashing?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

quote:
Originally posted by SilverHorse
well, it happened two times:

In Uberzone:

Uberslayer attempted to PK Internet, but i stepped into the bash and "took a bullet" for internet. I told uberslayer to lay off him for a bit. I then asked Internet to please stop Stealing, and he said ok. Not 5 minutes later, hes already stealing again. I see someone yell "INTERNET!" in global, and I ask if they were stolen from. They reply yes. Then internet pipes up and says the person didn't mind.

On a Quest:

On an earlier quest I had done, Internet casted drift on the bots that were in the ship that I had spawned them in. The quest hadn't even started yet, so I #fell'ed him and told him to never cast a spell at a quest area until told the quest has begun (I also reminded him days later). I think it was last week, that Tri came and was building a quest. he spawned a bot inside, and low and behold Internet found his way to us. He casted drift, and I got angry. I felled him, and he came right back. At this, I #possessed him and walked him so he would be lost in the mountains, not to bother us again.

when I stole those coins that dude didn't care he was just a bit shocked lol but he didn't care at all if I stole like 2 coins from him I wuz only training on him and noone else.
on that quest with the ship I didn't know not to cast drift...
and for the other thing I didn't know there were bots around but I learned not to cast drift anymore on your quests thou...

I just was curious to see what you guys were doing with cloud down there you never told me to stay away (when you first felled me)

oh and newbie when I lost my stuff uber jumped me it was not like we were dueling but more like he shows up and targets me all of a sudden and then I time out aarg

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:20 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

if silver says its so... im gunna go with that... hes admin he would have no reason to be mad and prolly answering "honestly"

Twister is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:23 PM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

silver just don't like me =/

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-14-2001 11:47 PM
ZombieMauler

I will address these issues below....

quote:

In Uberzone:

I have stated on many occations that PK and Stealing are legal, ALTHOUGH, there are a few guidlines that apply merely as formality.

PK:
1. Newbie bashing is totaly UNACEPTABLE for ANY reason, we were all newbies at one time and it was the kindness I received as a newbie that prompted me to start a server. Please be kind, although at some point they do need to provide for themselves or they will be newbies forever.

2. Extended and repeated PK of one individual in particular is wrong, it ruins the game for them, ALSO if your going to argue use #tell. Trust me if I come in and ppl are arguing extensivly in global I'll #jail them both, arguing ruins the game for everyone who is on at the time and I will not put up with it.

Stealing:
1. Although I personally see stealing as just wrong it is part of the game, I know that people that steal frequently will be quickly outcast in the server and if it gets bad enough they MAY even get banned.

2. As with newbie bashing stealing from them (newbies) is not only cruel but needless, they have practically nothing, it would be the equivilant of stealing food from a homeless shelter...

quote:

On a Quest:

1. Give the admins a break, if they are working on a quest don't interfear unless they ask you to, if you do I would advise that they #jail you, 5 min may not be much but it sure helps.

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allanon
GnollShaman

Post ....

quote:
Extended and repeated PK of one individual in particular is wrong, it ruins the game for them.

uber is always after internet. one time internet was helpin me out lvling and uber comes over and chases internet all over the place in uber mimic. this just occured to me that when people keep chasing after the sae people it also makes people like me (that are gettin help from the victim) very angry.

TheDruidAllanon

Server:Binkers and Newbies
Class:Ranger - Archer
Remort:3
Level:105
Cash:0.9 mil
Storage:Alot...
Last u pdated:10/26/01

Allanon is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Allanon Click here to Send Allanon a Private Message Click Here to Email Allanon Visit Allanon's homepage! Find more posts by Allanon Add Allanon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

well.. you dont see the hole picture.. when uberslayer remorts internet pks him over and over... when uberslayer actually gains strength he pks him over and over.... just a cycle that youve seen half of so far..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 03:19 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

oh yea newbie.. you havnt seen yet.. but i made a new thing that instead of jailing.. we just box em in forcefields and take there transporting power away... with the new admin command #box.. hehe go me... sorry very bored =/

Twister is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 03:25 AM
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

hrm well after being pk'ed many many times by uber gee I wonder why I decided to beat the hell out of him when he remorts...

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 04:36 AM
Xin_
GoblinRunt

the #1 reason i chase after you sometimes internet is because of the complaints i hear about you pking newbies untill they lose their luck, then taking their stuff...

Xin_ is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Xin_ Click here to Send Xin_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Xin_ Find more posts by Xin_ Add Xin_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

DM has slaughtered countless newbies... I don't see u doin anything to him. and it's extremly rare for me to ever go after somebody's pack... last victim was jakelogan... for good reason

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 05:12 AM
Mog
TravellerPaladin

Everyone pk's newbies every once in a while. Not so bad.

Internet, if you and uber would stop trying to beat the crap out of each other you might find you'll get pk'ed less cuz half the server is on uber's side..

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Internet
MinotaurGoliath

uber refuses a truce.....

and a lot of ppl that back him up arn't on much anymore anyway

Character Status

Internet is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 06:33 AM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

except the fact when uber gets up into the higher levels he doesnt need us to pk you..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-15-2001 06:11 PM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Will this never end

Ok 1. the stuff that Net lost after he failed to mug...attacked me..jumped over jaten fence targetted him to cancel advantage and got bashedby him... then hosed him w/ repeating xbow= killed then he drops. Pack sitting there lck protected.
He did not reconnect and has done so before to keep me from collecting his bounty...
2. repeated pk ing Yes and the error of that is clear but what option vs Uber whor3 rants and fabrications... ? It has been mutual in frequency... when i don't the mischief he causes has half the server begging me to wax his A**.
3. Truce..I initiated one...refer to above
4. I'd rather not spend another second dealing with him and his...rather play w/ my friends unfortunately he chose the best server to try to own B&N Where my very first character is...sorry if I'm a bit overprotective. And sorry for the verbosity....In the absence of true leadership they'll listen to who ever steps up to the microphone.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-16-2001 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yup, I have killed a few peeps. Even quite a few newbs. I normally do that at a reasonably low level, though. A level 7 running amok in the mines isn't quite as fearsome as a level 101+.

And I've never taken anyones gear after PKing them. If I pick it up by mistake, I track them down and return it. I usually do the same for stealing. Stealing and PKing ppl much below you in levels is not only cheap, its unprofitable. You lose exp and you don't steal anything useful. Oh and, if I ever PK you, just ask, and I'll pay for LCK.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

hey DM if i remember right... you even paid a lil back just for pking a newb...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 05:23 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Yep, I've done that a few times.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-17-2001 05:42 PM