Profile  Register  Calendar  Memberlist  FAQ  Search Home  
Tribes RPG Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.0.3 Tribes RPG Forums > Server Forums > Binker and Newbie's RPG > This whole FBI vs. MMMOB thing...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZombieMauler

This whole FBI vs. MMMOB thing...

Personally I think the FBI has good intentions but I don't like the look of where this is going.. it seems to me that you are just killing Mafia folks on sight and I don't agree with that... and I also don't like my server being split up into groups like this... I would perfer the cheesy way that we all live together in harmony but then again I guess this is just inevitable still I don't wany you guys killing each other on site.... DM has always been a nice guy as far as I'm concerned and just killing him for no reason is not right... or at least I don't think it is..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I see what you mean but....I did join the Mafia soley so that everyone would try to kill me... Just wanted some action, I guess. You can only kill so many sloths before it gets just a bit boring, and killing newbies isn't much of a challenge, so I decided to have the PKers come to me...I didn't lose anything, so I really don't mind getting nailed while afk....it's one of the risks of afk training.

PS. I doubt that this will be long term... Eventually, everyone will get enough PKing to satisfy them, and they will gradually go back to mining, visiting the ubers, messing with newbies and other such peaceful occupations.

Gear:twin f14 courier spacecrafts, everything you could possibly want, except badges. Will pay 1.5 mil for exp badge.

Middle Earth, level 5 Admin.

Mystic Demon RPG, level 4 Admin.

Last edited by DeathMerchant on 08-19-2001 at 08:41 PM

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

this thing is totally stupid... ring leadered by internet... i say ban his ass*... look at kendwahoo's post i know exactly how he feels he just wants to have fun without ass munches such as internet pkin em at low lvl's and then stealing his stuff... thats why uberslayer went up with the fbi tryin to do whats in his power to hopefully to get internet and his gang to chicken out and disband the mmob whatever... this is totally crazy and need someone to shut both sides up and put em back in there places..

* see my internet you fag post explain why im really pissed...

Remort Level: 10++
Level: who knows
Current Stuff: dumb sloth ate it then lagged out..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I do think that we should just PK members on the opposing clan, war style, and not take out innocent civvies. I also think we should not keep packs.

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DeathMerchant Click here to Send DeathMerchant a Private Message Click Here to Email DeathMerchant Find more posts by DeathMerchant Add DeathMerchant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

i just wanted to code in peace and not hafta worry about bein pked in protected zones... trying to take in the few suggestions on the hud and make it work.. but if asses like internet is gunna be like that i dont see how i can do sh!t for client side ppl... i now have diddly squat no armor.. and just a claymore... kendwahoo been in the same mess too... i just wanna see internet hanged...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Twister Click here to Send Twister a Private Message Click Here to Email Twister Find more posts by Twister Add Twister to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

He took your armor?

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:47 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

yes... everything... only have 600k in bank... thats not enough to buy full plate back..

but i was hidden in kcity in a place where you would have to be tracking me just to find me so witch i come to the conclusion he was out for me...

edit: just shows how big and bad he looks pking someone about 90 lvl's under em...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 08:53 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

I don't have a problem with the PKing so much as the fact that he kept your gear....
If the pack wasn't protected, he coulda just gave it back when you came back...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:00 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

actually when i told em to give it back he dropped for about 5 min

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:01 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

Not a good sign....

I'll have to gripe at him about that tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow, as I won't be on much tonight. I'm pulling a 14 hr shift at work right now...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:07 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

just sux since now i cant lvl and whip his ass for good..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:08 PM
DeathMerchant
UberSloth

If you don't have any spare sets of armor, you could borrow one of mine...

DeathMerchant is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:23 PM
Twister
ZombieThrasher

mog already offered some banded mail and irons till i get money again.. or pk internet and take my stuff back.. witch ever comes first..

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 09:48 PM
Electricdeath

Ok I was playing this morning and internet came and killed me while I was minding my business then my lvl 1 mage I just started...He stole everything from her so I had to go back to the apprentice to get my light robe and Ihad to get funds from my paladin to get another quarter staff.

Its just a game so I don't care but the way hes been acting pisses me off. He thinks hes so special because he leads some dumb mafia. n00bs these days...

ED: Actually she was level 3

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

thats like 3 reports in like 2 days... NEWBIE DO SUMTIN

Twister is offline Old Post 08-19-2001 10:52 PM
Apache

This whole FBI vs. MMMOB thing...

It's not that at all, Newbie just log on as a new player and see the crys for help from the lowbies. After internet and his pack rape
them. They take their packs and keep pking them till they have no choice but to drop or beg a higher lvl to help. I myself have set here and watched this rape going on unchecked. Admins have "begged,ordered" him to stop to no advail. He has no regaurd for anyone playing. With the FBI present at least the lowbies feel safe enough to try to lvl. For example: Just after you was on tonight and left he started killing a lvl 4 nonremort. So I say this is not a question of who vs who, "internet is a real problem" and I think he may need medical help outside of the game itself..

Apache

Apache is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Apache Click here to Send Apache a Private Message Click Here to Email Apache Find more posts by Apache Add Apache to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

oooooo BUST

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 04:33 AM
Electricdeath

bah, just now he mimics an uber and kills my lvl 3 mage...

Electricdeath is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Electricdeath Click here to Send Electricdeath a Private Message Click Here to Email Electricdeath Find more posts by Electricdeath Add Electricdeath to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Angry mmmob

actually, i'm not as mad about being pk'd as i am abput the way it was done.
I was in uberzone lvl'ing when willow came up behind me and hit me, since we were both un houses i just figured it was asn accident, and kept fighting the gohort. But when the beam hit I kinda figured out it wasn't an ccident but too late. gohort on one side and a person twice my lvl on the other i had no place to go except to my death.
when i went back in to get my pack, which was gone, i hadn't realized i was out of luck, he had mimiced and killed me again.
even then i believed him that an uber had my stuff, i therefore went after the first sloth with a rusty long sword, then procuring a claymore killed the gohort and 2 more sloths and none them had my stuff.
When i asked willow why he killed me, he said he was part of the mafia, he also pk'd a couple of ppl in the lair that i know of, had one guy fighting minos with a pickaxe.
I asked willow for my stuff back he then said oh this isn't willow it's his friend.
That's the kind of ppl that are in the mmmob backjumping,
lieing, thieving, a-holes.
I lost fullplate, ironsmight, tit hammer, and gliders too this butthead not to mention cash.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

yes same thing happend to me... this is just nutz ppl think there high and mighty just cuz there a MMMOB... its stupid and needs to stop..

they need not to pk... kend is a nice dude, totally unaffiliated, and getting pked in that manner just aint cool... should run once and kill em all and take there stuff for a week and see how they feel about it...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:37 AM
Kendwaho
GoblinThief

Thumbs up hey twist

twister actually the phrase is formerly unaffiliated check sig.

Proud member of F.B.I. Retired (til needed)

Kendwaho is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kendwaho Click here to Send Kendwaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Kendwaho Find more posts by Kendwaho Add Kendwaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ungarmax3
GnollShaman

Now thats just mean. the pking isnt that bad but when they take ur stuff thats not right. I think this whole fbi vs. mafia thing is outta control. You guys should just calm down.

Binker & Newbies RPG
Name: UngarmaX
Class: Cleric
Remort:1
Level:38

Ungarmax3 is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ungarmax3 Click here to Send Ungarmax3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ungarmax3 Add Ungarmax3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twister
ZombieThrasher

well kend at the time you werent... now you are.. seems internet is building up a army of fbi.. while he is dwindling...

Twister is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 05:46 AM
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

To Newbie

If I Put some poetic liscense into FBI reports I apologize for it's confusion. Willowwind attacked me first the night the FBI became official. Net attacked first later, DM and I had an understanding (and mutual respect), Willowwind tonite hunted any anti mafia and i came to _elec_ 's rescue also was not fighting until targetted by willow and globally called a coward......
Read the rest I wrote plz under FBI If yer gonna have a mafia ya need an FBI so the rest that don't want either can have that while the FBI and mafia keep each other busy.
Note: Bad side of you is so far from where I want to be cause from playin with ya you seem to stand for much the same thing.
Havin Fun so hope i didn't go overboard w/ FBI I did have fun and enbellished it as if this was an extension of a fantasy roleplaying game. The instant i get word that it's cool or not is the instant things change. NP

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloud
UndeadNecromancer

Post Newbie

I am on the server almost every day, and what everyone has said is true. Interslut AKA Internut AKA Interbutt AKA Internet has abused the game to it's limits thousands of times. Player Killing is there for a reason, a reason he neglects to see. He freely PK's and has no concern for anyone, not even the rest of his group.

I am one of the lucky ones. I have a fairly strong character, and can withstand most of his attacks, bust "most of them" is not good enough.

This server isnt splitting up. Their are very few members in the Mafia, and MANY asking for acceptance into the FBI. The server is coming more together than apart, to protect each other, the server, and themselves.

Newbie, the people want Justice, and either way they get it, if the FBI takes him down, or an Admin takes him down, they just want Internet gone. There is plenty of evidence to convict Internet of his crimes, and this is just like ancient society, The people wanted hanging, and they will get there hanging........sooner or later

CIoud

Video Being Fixed
Whoever b0rked my sig, don't56k'ers, don't try ^_^ | no more plugin dl!

Cloud is offline Old Post 08-20-2001 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

FBI

We are disbanded.
In a "well lets figure out how far we're going to take the war or how far can we go towards peace" conversation with Net we realized how easy things were to get out of hand and how far out of good for the game they were already.
I believe he is sincerely trying to set things right. He's hopin they haven't gone too far for him to be a regular citizen.
We both brought out the worst in each other prior to either FBI or mafia. So I accept my part in showing him the worst I can be.
I'm hoping this settles both FBI vs Mafia and uberslayer vs Internet. The coming together of all those people is something i've never seen before on rpg So at least one good thing came of it. Now i hope we don't losee the good with the FBI disbanding.
Lets get back to the cheesy way we all used ti hang out together.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Uberslayer Click here to Send Uberslayer a Private Message Find more posts by Uberslayer Add Uberslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mog
TravellerPaladin

*votes to remove cheesy-ness from the server*

Great.

But, i still think we should keep a small force just in case something like this ever happens again.. nothing active, just on alert.

[img]http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg[/img]
And God bless America!

Mog is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mog Click here to Send Mog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mog Find more posts by Mog Add Mog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZombieMauler

Well I'm glad to see that even though it was getting out there you two had enough maturaty to come to a settlement I just hope it can stay that way

Newbie is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Newbie Click here to Send Newbie a Private Message Click Here to Email Newbie Visit Newbie's homepage! Find more posts by Newbie Add Newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Uberslayer
GnollShaman

Retirement

quote:
Originally posted by Mog
*votes to remove cheesy-ness from the server*

Great.

But, i still think we should keep a small force just in case something like this ever happens again.. nothing active, just on alert.

Up to Newbie.
The FBI was formed to keep the peace by occupying those that disturbed it and giving them consequence for their deeds.
To defend the defenseless. Avenging got a bit much (deserved or not) and that's the worry about continuing the FBI.
I don't want to become the enemy to defeat the enemy.

Uberslayer is offline Old Post 08-21-2001 02:15 PM